Sup Forums how would you fuck my gf

Sup Forums how would you fuck my gf

deep frozen.

I wouldn't because you don't have one. I'd fuck the girl in the pic though.

humor me then lmao

with a timestamp

this is a "how would you fuck my girlfriend" thread why the fuck would there be a timestamp retard

will tits get me answers

Would push her up against a wall and pull her pants down and start fingering her

hardcore face fuck
moar

I want more fucking detail. The only reason I'm doing this is to get more creative with my sexting skills lmao.

jesus christ. all night long, first doggy, then let her ride me, then missionary

After getting her nice and wet id make her get on her knees and suck my dick till its nice and hard then face fuck her till shes choking on it

Nah :/

Long dick style

After that would throw her on the bed while choking and start teasing her pussy with the tip of my cock before ramming deep in her ass as she screams

I dunno. Like I guess. Its not likes shes ugly.

But lets just say, if I was at a bar, I wouldn't be pumping drinks into her all night. I settle for fucking her, but call it a win.

I'm into fisting user. Would probably have her hands and knees on bed with ass facing edge of bed. Front hands get tied up and rope goes under bed so she is not face down ass up. Feet get tied and go under the bed as well. Rope is tied by the end she is pointing. Lube up and go to work.

"now" face down ass up

If she asked, I guess. She's too average to chase after or put any effort into.

I imagine the sex would be equally unremarkable.

Do us a favor and kys please

I'd fuck her nice and slow and then force my cock down her throat. What about my girl?

ok she's fucking cute so I'm replying for more pictures. another face one please!

anyway first I would want those cute tits in my mouth, and I would want to wrap my hands around that lovely neck while I touch her lightly at first and eventually finger her hard. I'd pound her prone and hold those cute tits the whole time. I'd finish by having her blow me, and then I'd grab her hair and force it all the way in just as I was cumming. I'd hold it down her throat until she gags and then pull out and finish cumming on those beautiful lips.

I'd kiss her neck and make out with her until she was real wet, encouraging her to blow me everytime I moved my lips. Once she was really wet and on her knees eager for my cock, I'd run my hand through her hair while she took me into her mouth. I'd let her have control for a few minutes, swirling her tongue across my shaft and on the tip of my dick. Once I got bored of that my hand would go to the back of her head and I'd push myself down her throat until she knew she was my bitch. Then I'd lift her up and fuck her firmly against a wall for awhile.
thanks user, she is really fucking cute and the prone thing im definitely stealing lmao

Holy fuck that's hot. Got any more details? This is her ass btw

Once me pinning her into the wall had made her cum, I'd set her on all fours and place cock right against her and tell her to start backing into me, my right hand on her ass and my left reaching for her hair. Once she had about half of my cock inside of her, I'd pull back firmly until she was all the way to the hilt of my shaft. I'd lightly push forward on her so that my balls touched her clit while I pulled her head up and my grip on her ass tighten. Then I'd unleash a flurry of thrusts until she was moaning my name and cum was running down her thighs.

She'd love that. She's so innocent . Anything else ?

Eventually while slamming into her, I'd grab her thighs and lift her up slightly so that I was perfectly inbetween her legs completely corrupting that innocence before filling her up with my cum. Dropping her legs, I'd reach down and lift her up so that my stomach and her back were touching and I could kiss her neck and rub her tits while she feels my cum drip out of her. Occasionally I'd move my hand down and rub her clit, I'd do that until my energy came back to me. Then I'd let her ride me some more.

got any nudes

Got any fetishes you like that would do to her ? She's really inexperienced.

Not even if she had a penis.

I could talk about anything, honestly. Anal, titfucking, showering fucking, BDSM, daddy dom, public are somethings I have experience with and can write about. Do you have any nudes?

I don't have the nudes anymore , best I got rn . What would be the experience with her you think?

Innocent sweet girls tend to love any form of domination and public shit. Things like quietly whispering in her ear during a movie that she has to kiss my cock and tell me thank you or ordering her to follow me into the alley of wherever we are before yanking her panties to her knees and using her body to dump a load into.

She says she a virgin. Hard to belive for a 18 year old university student.

please post more, op. I wanna cum to her.