moist.

cute

MOOOOOODS

Real men trim, not shave

Yep, it's a penis.

snapchat me aha tjenkins953

underage faggot kys

Is this a child's? If it's really yours OP I feel a little bad

I think you're a little old to be taking baths bro.

As a bi curious dude, I'd suck it. Seems like a good first dick to suck.

do it

Sage

Around Tampa?

Looks like a dick, just smaler.

what about mine? im 25

MOOOODDDDSSS

Might be cute in some panties.

Real men kill themselves instead of spouting this nonsense to feel better about themselves on Sup Forums.

I'd fuck you.

thanks!

i have a huge thing for small dicks- id love for you to piss on me

yummy

thats fuckin hot

you like?

its true! god i get wet just thinking about it

Nice ass.

social media??

thanks!

I'd plow that five ways to Friday.

i wish i could remove hair easily and be a femboy, i have the body for it but shaving is way too hard and takes forever

its a pain to remove the hairs D:

:)

once you git gud at shaving being smooth isn't hard, just takes a little time.

Thoughts?

Kek what the fuck is this thing
looks just like mine dude too bad i only like women but you will find some men to blast you

Why no one has foreskin? since when a lot jews and muslim lurk Sup Forums?

That's the biggest clit I've ever seen

finally someone else with a pretty bad circumcision scar. doesnt hurt my self esteem in bed too bad though

gross and fat. If you have to press down the fat at the base of your dick to make it look big, just assume it's a 1/10.

That's what you get for mutilating your genitals like a filthy kike. It's ruined now, you should just cut the rest off as well.

I'd love to suck it

at what point in life does your cock turn that shade of dad brown?

It doesn't if you're not a subhuman

somebody's triggered.

Epilator. It'll change your life.

Wow, combined confirmation bias and ad hominem? I bet accepting the truth would make you suicidal, halfdick.

somebody's triggered AND doesn't know what confirmation bias is. Enjoy perpetual virginity my friend.

Not the guy who took the picture but:

Pressing down the skin at the base of your dick is the easiest way to lift your dick up into the shot without getting your hand into the way. Also everyone has a pad of flesh just above your dick on your pelvis man. Its there to help cushion the blows from railing bitches.

>is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities.

It's easier for your psyche to twist it around as me being deranged rather than accepting the objective truth that your genitals are forever ruined.

If you're a cute trap, then that's adorable as hell. If not, you have my condolences.

well if my couck hasnt turned brown by now then i guess i'm alright...

the most ugly dick i ever saw, and I saw a lot

you had to copy and paste the wikipedia definition kek. i didn't say you were deranged lol you did. Also you're accusing me of ad hominem but your whole argument is literally the definition of ad hominem. Your intact foreskin will do nothing to help you lose your virginity fam.

white pride world wide

everyone has a pad of flesh. Not everyone has an inch thick slab of fat at the base of their dick like fatty fatty boombalatty that posted that pic.

Okay trolling aside, me making a statement about someone's physical property is not ad hominem. Ad hominem is attacking the person making the argument rather than the argument itself.

ABW for life

Where did i claim to be trolling? You are butthurt because someone you don't know doesn't have a foreskin.
"halfdick" "kike" "cut off your dick"
these are all ad hominem my friend. Think before typing.

Still bigger than the average nigger