What does the queen carry in her handbag? I almost always see her caring it around but... why...

What does the queen carry in her handbag? I almost always see her caring it around but... why? She is the queen after all. Maybe it's a gun? But why carry it in a handbag rather than a holster? Is that where she hides all of the African gold? Maybe she is hiding Obama's real birth certificate... Don't tell me to google it I don't trust that kike propaganda shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dildos

But why not carry it up the butt?

the testicles of prince charles

the nuclear codes

Maybe that's where she keeps the evidence that she killed princess Diana

pistol and a cuppa

Ever notice how she doesn't need a wall of human shields around her? Unlike all the US presidents have to have. But there's no gun problem over there, is there? LOL

It's because she has little to no power. She's just a mascot.

Lol, you really are a retard

Keep telling yourself that. Nice 911 BTW. hahaha

What are you gonna put some shit like her having the launch codes? Let's be realistic she will never use it.

just some biscuits maybe

Nice brexit m9

Well, what do normal old women have in their purses?

>there's your answer

Nothing at all. It's actually empty. It's a woman thing having to do with status, you wouldn't understand.

>Little to no power
Excuse me?

Hard candy for the good boya and girls?

>> we still have queens and kings

hot cup of tea

tissues, mints, spectacles, phone, keys, spare gloves, purse

anything any old woman has in her bag

She's got a Colt .45 and two zig-zags. That's all she needs. Oh, and her reptilian cloaking device.

Gun
Tracking device
Taser
Pepper spray
Payoff money (1 million) in case of a "situation"
Suicide pill (in case of secrets breach)

Thanks, I voted for it. Economys rolling on since then without Osborne reeling it in.

Hows that psycho you guys voted in doing for you idiots?

4th or 5th or 6th dimensional items, not sure what dimension but shit you peasants can't see

Mf you stupid, thats what i am going to pull out.
Educate yourelf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha

American education everyone.

She has more power in her little dainty gloves than any other head of state has.

Her royal welfare checks

More like unwrapped mints and fucking butterscotch candies

Smarties

And what has she done with it?
(Canadian btw)

If you legitimately think that she's running ANYTHING over there, Britain is more retarded than I originally thought.
The EU is better off without you.
>She has more power in her little dainty gloves than any other head of state has.
Are you really this deluded, or are you pushing propaganda for Britain?

The bloody and warm heart of an orphan boy

Kek my money is on 5th. Bitch transcends time

Bag of coke, cigarettes and a flask of whiskey

a warm log of shit

The shit posting must feel real good

This has exactly what to do with being imbecilic denough to believe the queen carries the laiunch codes in her handbag?

Jesus, you fail on so many levels it's a wonder how your dads dumbest sperm won the race against all those other mens spunk through the vast crevasse whilst carrying all those extra chromosomes.

Probably filled with werthers originals and black licorice

Shit thread.

>cash
>tazer
>collapsible back-up hat
>handkerchief
>the most miniature of all dogs (she doesn't like it but the purse drowns it's barking out and it confirms her status as queen of England and the rest of the world that matters barring beyonce)

Look at this picture and imagine it's not the Queen. It's an old lady in a weird costume with a fucking novelty top hat.

Depends.

Franzia

Piss-soaked underwear.

On what?

We ARE trying to maintain a diplomatic relationship with the USA still, m8.

When in Rome, as they say.

Severed human heads. Duh.

Yeah but that's a 2 way street and our side is failing in the same way England fails to respect Scotland.

She CLEARLY has photos of CP. Shifty fucking lizard queen.

She's probably not really the lizard queen but some kind of puppet lizard whose strings are pulled by a group of lizards no one has ever seen except in their nightmares, which they instantly forget upon awakening, except in the case of a minority of people who do remember but are turned insane by the memories so no one believes their ravings anyway. I think one of the lizards is actually a snake too, but I'm not sure, it could be a slow worm, which is a kind of lizard but it looks like a bit like a snake.

Probably old British lady stuff like hard candy and an empty make-up compact with coupons inside.

That's because US presidents actually do something.

Swimmingly, to be honest.

Yeah... what he's told!
LOOOOOOL

running ? no

in control of ,,, yes

you know when you voted in the bald ginger retard and he became president ? we have to ask the queen if we can make a government

at any point we managed to vote in an equal crazy fucktard the queen can at any point disolve parliment and its bye bye the entire democracy , get arrested ? its the queens vrs you , want to walk on the beach ? most of its crown property etc etc , i could go on

theres nothing but the statement of the item itself regarding her bags , a lady has a bag

At the same time the monarch is who Parliament says it is. If they don't like what she's doing they can kick her off the throne, which is why she doesn't really do anything except wave.

>She has more power in her little dainty gloves than any other head of state has.
Yeeeah, no.

Kek, she isn't even on the list.

Condoms, son. The queen doesn't let people just raw-dog it.