Ask your mother anything

Ask your mother anything.

i miss you

I require minerals mother. Can you provide me some of your minerals?

Soooo... did you and Aunt Linda ever... I mean, not that I'm going to judge, but... it seems like you spend a lot of time alone with her whenever we're at family reunions, and I've seen how you two look at each other...

Gibe pablo tendies mother

>>absolutely

I'm not sure what you are talking about...

...okay, just gonna be blunt then... Mom, are you having an affair with Aunt Linda? Because it really, really, REALLY seems like you are.

Why did I turn out such shit?

why is my wiener so small?

i'm sorry, mom.

No, darling , nobody is having an affair. How can you just think like that.

Hey bby u wan sum fuk?
>mfw when i am using the internet

How do you feel about my desire to fuck the bunny?

whats the deal with airplane food?

How come you fucked the internet? And how did you do it without dad finding out?

Don't judge yourself this way. You wanna have a glass of hot milk and honey?

Ask your dad.

Beat this level for me?

Why did you sell the house you stupid bitch. (she's dead)

Why do you act like you weren't such a smut in your 20's? I remember all of your dirt. You think I don't but I do. You think I forgot walking in on your naked boxing match with that fake karate nigga? Or the nights you would come home drunk after partying hard, crying, "I want my son!" and me crying for you and grandma yelling, "Take your drunk ass to sleep!" I remember all that shit!

That's okay.

And this is why I'll never have kids. Single moms...

We all have our interests. As long as you don't hurt anybody, it's all fine.

You hate em or you love em. Nothing in between.

would you fuck this bunny?

Not furry enough

No way gonna tell this here. Sorry.

Ok.

We needed the money, you know that.

Are you and dad ever going to get back together?

How does it feel to know that you're going to die, knowing your only son hates you with a depth and passion that defies your ability to define the word?

> Never gonna tell that story here, sorry.
On Sup Forums
Mom's still a lying slut.

*she needed the money. And she squandered it. Now she's dead and I'm stuck in an apartment, same with my dad btw. How is that fair mom.

No, hun.

ungrateful shit, their i just defined it

When I moved out, I accidentally forgot to remove the cum covered rule 34 printer paper behind my bed.
It wasn't one or two pages. I left a 300+ page binder and a few hundred more used loose images.

What was you reaction when you found it? At that moment I guess you realized who was using all the printer ink over the years.

Why is birb the best waifu?

god damn it mom, stop making sense

kek dammit! lol

And I should be grateful for what? The bones you broke, then refused to take me to get medical attention for? The cigarette burns that still scar my skin? The boyfriend that you let rape me so he'd stick around despite what a batshit crazy cunt you are? I'm supposed to be grateful for that? I hope you die alone, and in pain the likes of which no one will ever understand.

You posted this before? I recognise those traumas.

Why didn't you stop smoking while you were pregnant? It really makes me mad.

Why did you let my babysitter get away with molesting me when you finally caught her?

kids got issues that's for sure

I've spoken about it in other threads. Usually feels, or survivor threads. This one seemed like a bit of the darker side of catharsis. It's a conversation I will never have with my mother, since she knows better than to ever come near me again. So, I guess this was just to clean out the closet a bit, so to speak.

If I could talk to her once more, I would tell her that I love her so much, that we miss her so much and we miss her so much.

More issues than Time Magazine, according to my girlfriend.

Yeah it's no use, the damage is done. Life isn't perfect, we all find out eventually. The trick is to not think of it too much I guess.

I've lived with that damage for the better part of 20 years. I know things aren't ever gonna fully heal. But knocking loose the cobwebs once in a while, helps me keep my perspective.

because that shit was hot

then get therapy talk that shit out if it still troubles you and you're still feeling the effects of it, swallow your pride and accept this is your lot in life and fix it

Idk why chicks like skewed minds but I'm not complaining. Wonder what they really think of me tho. Prolly that I'm some psycho.

Psychologist here, you really think fixing is the end goal? It's not, it's coping and regaining functionality. You can't undo the past, it will always be there. Talking about it to some naive 23yr old isn't going to help either.

K e K
E k E
K e K

The world is going to fuck, more and more trolls and the ops do not fulfill their word

I scare her family too much for them to keep running their mouths about our life together. Apparently they think I'm just another stop on her long road of poor life decisions. But the fact that I threatened to rape her sister with her mother's severed arm last christmas kind of keeps them out of our hair.

why didnt you swallow i never asked to exsist

why doesn't any other woman love me

Tits or Get The Fuck Out

Aww:(

Can I see your titties?

helped me but mine wasn't 23 he was 50 and just talking about it let me vent and helped me rebuild myself, obvs this shit will always be there but it doesn't have to control you right? i am right on that? i'm not a psychologist so i could be talking out of my ass

because only mommy was able to give you unconditional love betaboy. Love your chicks like they're your daughter instead. And then pretend you're fucking your daughter.

HOLY FUCK THE FEELS

Because your mother raised you to be a weak willed, spineless, callow, little shit. Insuring that you will never have any woman in your life other than her. She set you up to fail from inside the womb.

Why did you have to die when I needed you the most

Scary how accurate this statement is in the West these days.