What do I say Sup Forums

What do I say Sup Forums

say kys already

Cut deeper faggot

You could just hangyourself or grow up and stop being edgy and cutting for attention. Grow the fuck up and get some help if your that fucked up instead of scarring yourself for life and severely hindering you interactions with people for the rest of your life. People see that shit and will probably draw the correct conclusion about you that your fucked up and it will harm your chances of success from their avoidance of you. You'll have no idea how that is going to affect you. This will be for life and it's too late now dipshit

Fuck you asshole, this is my friend.

Edge

He needs to get his shit together. You want to be a good friend? Don't be nice to him and coddle him to make him feel better, give it to him strait. Any condoning of this is just fucking him harder down the road in his life. He's pretty much fucked it all up now at this point so I'm not sure what can be done now but at least if he gets help and doesn't keep hacking at himself and actually fixes his problems.

Lmao fuck off kid
Tell that pussy to actually cut instead of just scratching his arm
You're both massive faggots

She* needs to get her shit together.

You realise that there is a world outside of Sup Forums right? people do not respond to practicality just because you think they should. At least I actually have friends to coddle and make feel better, while the closest thing you have to a friend is an user who doesn't call you a faggot OP. If you don't want to approach this situation like you know you should, fuck off. You don't know the situation, and if you did, you probably wouldn't know that she is too young to rationally solve it, either.

"Don't show me that shit. What the fuck is your problem?"

Then tell their family.

/d/ is having a trap thread. get to it cock gargler nigger

this is a close friend though

Down the line, not across the street.
Faggot

You are a really dumb faggot. You asked for an answer, got the opposite of what you wanted to hear, and responded with hostility. The asshole you are replying to is right. You NEED to be an asshole about this situation. If you give good attention to cutting for attention, it won't stop.

Or, you know, keep coddling and then don't come back here starting a feels thread when she figures out which direction to cut.

You'd know wouldn't you

Step 1. go to a board known site-wide for having freaky shit
Step 2. search
Step 3. punch in something you know is pretty gross
Step 4. say it to the mong in your thread (You)
Step 5. you're done!

Be there for him you fuck. Hes obviously going through shit find out whats wrong and just be there when he needs you, give him alternatives to cutting (painting, playing guitar etc.) It doesnt need to hurt to make you feel so get him a fuxking hobby or do as other anin said and tell him to cut so deep his future generations will be born without limbs.

drop a truth bomb, trying to be nice doesnt work
if setting things straight doesnt work, well, just leave her

thanks for the advice. I'm glad you're not a bag of dicks like the rest of the faggots in this thread

Op who are you kidding? Youd love a bag of dicks right now.

because I'm a faggot, right?

Be honest, who do you wanna help?
Yourself or this girl?

Even though he said the same shit? Idiot.

Because it makes more sense than you making this shitty thread.

Yeah I wouldn't call someone who seeks out caregiving by self harm and puts a "friend" in a state of worry a "close friend".

You even asking
>hurrrr what should I do?
Is a clear indication you don't care about this person enough to get them the help they really need, in fact, if it's a woman, I bet you want to fuck them, and that's worse.

Kys faggot.

I responded a while after the creation of this thread and I think she knows it. Although, I'm glad the people in this thread were dicks, but real. So I'll respond more next time.

Noose

all x and y have low values

OK Niggers, I argued a bunch because I'm a beta newfag but I had a realization. She is clearly doing it for attention. I knew, and I criticized, but I am surrounded by people who don't blink twice for that shit. So I am confused sometimes.

Thanks for the advice.

Why is he/she cutting?

Thread is kill, go away

You doing more harm than good condoning her actions. It would be the same as giving a heroin junky moral support in their addiction and attacking anyone suggesting rehab user. Help her don't enable her to continue self destructive behavvior

That's not even deep, faggot