SAFETY
[ ] ON
[X] OFF

You frig off, Randy.

>...but I did. And I'm ashamed of myself

possible my favorite line from tv

J roc is the best, know what I'm sayin
youtu.be/up7Vg0Z909g

Series declines massively each season. Made me so fucking sad when the boys left and they kept going

the goldfish jokes were the only memorable parts of the netflix seasons.

Boy this show glamorizes living in a trailer park. It makes it seem so nice. But I'm sure it's not great IRL, especially if tornados go through your town.
I thought the writing of the netflix seasons was good, damn good. Too bad they shot everything on a tiny set and delivered low energy performances. It was like they were phoning it in even though the script was solid.

I disagree, season 1 they really didn't know what they were doing, seasons 2 - 5 steadily ramped up to the fifth season which was the pinnacle of the show, season 6 was only slightly worse, season 7 only slightly worse than that, both were still very good seasons, the canonical movie and hidden episode were also very good despite coming out many years after the series first ended, then obviously it went to complete shit, I had to stop watching about three episodes into s8 because i didn't want it to tarnish my original memory of the show

It glorified the community more than the trailers. Granted it was a community of shitty people, but the point was they looked out for each other.

and I've never heard of a Canadian tornado

Tornados are actually pretty common most places in North America. I'm in Southern Ontario and have personally witnessed several.

The prairies get tornadoes but I haven't heard of any in Nova Scotia.

no shit. Well I guess that was my own ignorance. Do you ever get big ones like the southern states?

Yes.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_tornadoes_and_tornado_outbreaks

Witnessed the one that hit Goderich, Ontario a few years back. Ripped through the downtown and threw a couple cars into buildings.

The best season is the one with the field of weed and Steve French the wildcat. Every episode is fucking great, when I showed my friends this that was the season we watched.