So I woke up in the hospital today after trying to kill myself...

So I woke up in the hospital today after trying to kill myself. Obviously I didn't succeed in slitting my wrists deep enough. My father AND mother have been molesting me for about 7 years, (half my life.) and the only man I've ever loved just dumped me for some girl with a giant ass :( my older sister showed me this site a couple months ago, and I've been having fun browsing "dick rate" threads and "YLYL." But now I'm looking for words of encouragement..just anything positive really. I'll post more pics if y'all can put a smile on my face. Please help.
>Inb4 "newfag" "fake" all that stupid shit you nerds love to say.

You're a cute girl if that is really you.

>all that shit you nerds love to say
Have you ever heard this one?

Underage b&

B& if not then tits or gtfo

lets see wrists

What about my belly button? (Boys in school have been making fun of it, saying I look like I have kids.) my sisters at college, and for obvious reasons I don't talk to my parents, so that's why I'm asking y'all here.

Did you learn the rules? If so you know what this thread needs to continue. Tits or gtfo

face + timestamp

You're the best and don't ever let other people and your own depression let you think otherwise

>7
>half your life
MODS MODS MODS

Send wrists and timestamp por favor.

Fuck you think it sucks now? Wait until the hospital and AMR bills show up

Oh my god OP, who the fuck dressed you, Srsly girl, go buy some clothes that actually compliment that figure!!

If 7 years is half your life. Then you are 14.
MODS!
Underage b&

OP isn't even real. Old fag pretending to be 14.

Keep your head up it will get better

Tits or GTFO

>7 years, (half my life.)

MODS

Good detective work faggot

Op here. Nice trips sir ;) idk if I should post nudes.. it scares the hell out of me thinking about them popping up on some site and everyone at my school seeing them. I know Y'all aren't my personal army or psychiatrists but if y'all could just let me know if I'm pretty or not? I'll post more regular pictures if that's okay? It's just I'm so fucked up in the head from everything that's happened to me.... :((((

>48 year old man masturbating furiously

if this is you then you are a really cute girl, but to keep up with the theme: tits or gtfo

he meant "tits + timestamp"

is that you in the pic or are you going to post pics of your face with time

I'd venture to guess you are also underage, but no proof.
Go do your homework kid.

Then, GTFO

Honestly I think it looks fine. Never listen to insecure kids at school. Trying to kill yourself is never the answer.

Wtf, I knew y'all were doubtful, but like, I haven't even said anything that would warrant someone to lie about this? Now I feel embarrassed, but to those who are reading this and possibly care, this is in fact truthful.

>would warrant

How old are you?

You flip ??

How old are you op

If you really want serious advise you should consider posting pics

>embarrassed spelled correctly

Tell u your life story

>warrant
>truthful
Doesn't sound like something a 14 year old would say.

Thank you. honestly, I know most people reading this thread think this is fake, but you should go to sleep tonight knowing that just a couple kind words really went a long way.. I'm actually crying. Not because what you said was super deep or anything, it's just you were kind. Plus they prescribed me some kind of anti anxiety mess that make me happy. Here's me and my cousin!

How bad is the molesting? What do they do to you?

not only is the way you word your responses not how someone of your supposed age would do so but your repetitive insistence that what you're saying is true is actually indicative of a liar, criminal psychologists colleagues as reference

I know it sounds counter productive but find someone nice to have sex with before your parents screw sex up for you for life. Trust me. Aside from that. super underage b&/ if not timestamp plox

ASL?

I'd rather not say my actual age in fear of getting b&. I've attended private school my whole life though, and spelling is not something I find very difficult. God so,e of you nerds are such schizo's.

You're incredibly gorgeous. Love the smile. Killing yourself wasn't a good option. Life sucks, but just keep looking up! :D

You're cute tell us more of your story.

Glad I could help. Stay strong girl.

And the way you write things like you believe them to be 100% fact, is indicative of a sociopath and a narcissist. I'm extremely you, AND a femanon and I can see this. You're fucking pathetic.

Well going off first post you are 14

Not saying age/female/Houston, TX

>I'm extremely you, AND a femanon and I can see this
what?

post dicks

kek, not a nerd.

I am schizo tho. Which is why you shouldn't be here if you're 14-

If you are OP, you're beautiful and lovely and everyone will try and extinguish that.

And I'm talking to a picture...

Awe :) omg thank you so much

he has autism, but it's okay

post face with timestamp

I love you.

-white knight

Fuck what people have to say, live life for you and enjoy the things you want to do. You make your future, not other people. Believe in yourself and give yourself a chance to be happy to please yourself and not others.

Young*** I'm on my iPhone

Tell your dad you need his cock inside you.

How did your parents rape you?

I would say kys, but that's clearly not your strong suit.

Op here. Omg you're talking to a picture. What an idiot. Try not stress papi, you are indeed talking to a young, Hispanic girl

Just read
>dick rate
in OP.

The picture behind the pictures become clear.

Pic NOT related.

1. no one believes you are who you say you are.

2. If you are, you really shouldn't be here.

3. You probably know this already, but don't expect encouragement from Sup Forums

4. If you are who you say you are, I assume your sister knows.
So instead talk to a councilor at school, stress your life could be in danger.. Alternatively, if you don't want foster care and can't bear with breaking up your shitty family (and they are shitty), but can't bear it continuing, find some way to capture their doings on Camera (make sure to get face) and blackmail them into stopping, probably by giving you enough money to move out (if your sister is in college, they probably have it) Force them to sell shit if need be.

Make sure to do it over the phone, and with stuff you might need to live for a few days outside. instead of in person, as your life could be at risk.

Detali of rapes or gtfo

I love you too daddy!

Do you live this way user? And if so, does it work and are you happy?

Op here... kek. Can't deny the humor there

OP Here

Id fucking rape you.
You have pics of your mom?

Wow... thank you user. I actually will do this. Please remember this convo so when I post an update and losers question whether I'm real or not, you can back me up.

Forgot to add, you would also have to go through the process of legal emancipation, but that shouldn't be too difficult with the leverage you would have.

I wanna rape you too, what did your mum do to you?

Don't call me an idiot or I won't help you-

What's it like having your dads cock inside you?

You better not, it will destroy your life for good.

You holding timestamp or elaborate troll

>inb4 op is this girl's dad

show me where he touched you honey

If you've been here for a few months you should know the rules.
>tits and fucking timestamp
If you can't because underageb& then just get the fuck out. There are no words of encouragement here unless it's from pathetic lonely saps who don't set foot outside. Suck it up and live your life. Don't get mad at people. Do things for you.

>7 years
>half my life
>I rithmitic
>obvious bait
>

Houston...hmmm thats where I live....femanon needs a lil tlc cheese pizza style

I'm sorry, but this is Sup Forums, not Tumblr.
Hence the fact:
OP is a faggot

I guess if you're a fucking illiterate

Honestly...? Pretty fucking great. It's my mom I hate. This is gonna sound awful, but fuck it...this is Sup Forums.. I will make my dad cum any time I can tell he wants/needs it. I love it. He's also such an amazing father. My mom on the other hand is an awful human being. I can remember her molesting me when I was extremely young.

Fuck, comments like this are getting me wet af. I know as soon as I start acting on it though I'll just get b&

seriously need to post tits

It's a nice face

OP, you are an amazing young woman, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Suicide is never the answer, life is tough DONT LET NEGATIVE PEOPLE GET YOU DOWN!. You honestly look beautiful in all aspects. You gotta keep trucking :) you honestly give me hope in myself .

Well you obviously cut in the wrong direction, try again but cut down the forearm not across.

Don't you kids read the iron tight 18+ warning anymore.

How of then do you and your dad get together? Do you enjoy it?

so of the many claiming to be op my favorite character is the version that enjoys daddy

We get together all the time- It's tough because he's 92 and senile and thinks I'm his dead wife.

A few weeks ago, at my wife's 65th b-day, we fucked for a full hour in the coat closet.

We both made oopsy-doopsy pudding whoopsies but we laugh about those things user... we laugh...

What in the ever loving fuck is an oopsy-doopsy pudding whoopsy? I am honest to god confus

Ignore this cuck. The world is shit and run by rich selfish assholes, you will never truly live a free life. You will die having given thousands of hours to making someone else rich where you will either die an undignified death, old, decrepit and in pain whilst losing basic functions of your bladder and colon or you will be killed by Any numerous possibilities none of which will have any impact on the human race as a whole. No one will remember you in a hundred years and if they do it will only be through hearsay. Your corpse will rot and disappear leaving only the slow decay of your bones as they become fossilised or churned up by some machine that builds new homes over your grave plot to sustain the ever growing pointless lives of our existence in a universe that has existed for billions of years and will continue for billions more. Have a nice day.

Your words cut deep, edgelord.

Its a pun. Lol.

Not deep enough apparently.

Lilly?

Yes?