Anyone wants to buy 600.000 emails with names and adresses ? respond on thread

anyone wants to buy 600.000 emails with names and adresses ? respond on thread

How much?

60.000 emails

How much do you want?

my boss fucked me up! i have ripped the whole db of customers. i have excatly 490249 emails, containg email, name, adress, city
excample: 0,[email protected],10/2/1985 12:00:00 AM,Trine Rasmussen,Sankt Peders gade 2, 3.tv,Nørresundby,9400,1,1,,,,,0,,2/13/2014 6:39:16 AM,0,,,

Nigger you aren't listening. I asked you how much you wanted for them when you said "who wants to buy?"

How much u wanna give ? it is scandinavian / euopeans

Not that useful if it's European. Send the list to me at [email protected] and put your paypal info in the subject line. If it isn't complete garbage I'll throw you a some $$

This is what i got ... give me a price!

If u want my list, we have to settle for a deal! im NOT sending! without any security ...Why is eu not good ?

Based on the info given I'm going to have assign a bit of code to sort all that stacked info. Something is better than nothing. Send me the list with your PayPal in the subject line. If it's any good to me, I'll hook you up. If offered a better product I might be propmpted to pay up front

i follow dude .. i understand .. im a c# developer who has been fucked up! im angry and want to fuck my boss network! im willing to give some of the data, but, i just want to settlle for a deal!

Make with the info, I don't have all day.

Give me 50,000 and let me see if I can get it to compile.

depends
are any of them from Hillary Clinton?

I have almost 500k, give me a price if u are serious, and we can talk over skype! and my list id only for one!

I would search for some grey hat located in denmark. They will well pay more than 500, at least more than someone who doesn't need it and only wants to send some spam.

okay ... no worries ... u can have 10,000 for 200$ over paypal if u are serious

Right, genius. But based on the screencap you gave me it's not going to be a matter of me getting the file and then using the info immediately. I'm going to have to reconfig that mess. Give me 50,000 as a sample. If it's not a waste of time I'll square you away. DO NOT FORGET TO ADD YOUR PAYPAL INFO

I am not interested. But Andrew J probably will never pay you, but use it to market his books.

I bet my publisher would love that.

add [email protected] and type me and i will send u

Sent