I've have thyroid cancer. AMA

I've have thyroid cancer. AMA

are you going to let all of Sup Forums rail you before you die?

>I've have

You also have poor grammar

>reuses a dead persons thread

show us your feet

I don't know. I guess.

what made you want to post an AMA user?

Good luck OP, hope you feel better soon!

Well... does it hurt? I mean the cancer himself and the therapie.

Sorry for my bad english.

Alright, set up the venue and we'll get this going!

nude pls.

well. Beat the shit out of it OP. gl.

Do the doctors think you'll make it?

probs bait but you're cute, hope the cancer goes

hope anyone browsing with a tricky medical situation gets better, apologies to those in America or third world countries that don't have free healthcare:(

Only stage I at your age :)

where are the nips

reporting in

Are you going to die?

Timestamp or it didn't happen

Read OP's filename

take loads in your ass and drink lots of cum

tits or gtfo

Shows how much you know about your own healthcare wherever the fuck you are.

Places like Canada have a waiting list because it's free. First come, first serve. Dying? Too fucking bad, the boy who broke his leg comes first.

Pay for your healthcare, you get treatment almost immediately.

I blow a load of hot cum on your thyroid and make it feel better

only proven cure for cancer, I heard tits with timestamp can help though

This was posted last night. Bait as fuck.

me too

That's like not even close to true...

Get well soon

shows how much you know about canadian medical care. As a Canadian I know what the wait times are like. And they're not long if you're in dire need.

this

woah calm down, there'll be time to make america great again later, mister.

And no, it isn't "first come, first serve", I'm pretty sure even someone with low function autism would figure out that waiting lists for surgeries are prioritised by urgency of the situation, and that A&E units are separate from long-term wards.

I know America's education system has failed you and you probably would inject guns into your eyeballs given the chance, but please, do your best to do a tiny bit of research before throwing your red, white & blue painted faeces at people

im hypothyroid its being treated, when did you start noticing something was wrong?

and how old are you?

did you take synthroid or any other meds?

Being on Sup Forums is just gonna make it worse. Hell, you probably caught it from here. Do the smart thing and get away from this place. Good luck.

Is it bad?

can we marry please?
I'm English so if you move here, you wont have to pay for medical expenses

good with cats and cooking italian food

This is a right wing American's view of Canadian healthcare. It's not informed by any actual fact or firsthand experience, but by what he's seen on Fox News. Another Republitard heard from.

What's the prognosis?

I told you to take those fucking iodine tablets before going into the hot zone. Look at you now.

nice b8

The legendary jewdick has spoken

Too soon. And everyone here posting are newfags.

Hope she likes nigger dick. I want some of dat cancer pussy

what kind of cancer do you have OP?

I would still fuck you

at least youre interacting with us

Get better soon user. Don't give up.

Y'all are posting in a troll thread, This is some faggot posing as a camwhore named Eliza from /r9k/

I think I missed her existing, she kill herself? that sucks

ONly on Sup Forums would you get a girl posting she has cancer and get "blow me" replies.

his grammar give him cancer!

gived

Katie?

I recently got my thyroid removed because a papillary cancer, i'm living on synthroid and doing well by far, but i have to take radioactive iodine in a few weeks

If this is real I genuinely hope you get better.
I'm rooting for you user.

Sorry, i didn't mention it, im not this girl, just another user with thyroid cancer, i hope she is doing well like (if real)

You know the rules.

10/10 too bad I never got to know you irl edition.

You're retarded if you think there are no triage hospitals in Canada.

Every hospital has a ER which runs on triage you fucking moron and if you are sick you get immediate help outside of the ER no it's not first come first serve you shart in mart.

Give me an address and I'll be there in 8 hours tops

Fair warning: only anal cures cancer

So get some lube

more please

So you can live vicariously through my dying.

Yes, I have a 95% chance of survival.

Hopefully

Bait. Thyroid cancer isn't terminal, and even with the US' expensive as fuck healthcare I only paid like 600USD for the extraction and partial thyroidectomy. Just stay on the pills they give you and the moodswings will stop and you'll lose/gain the weight back.

looks like fucking ellie from TLoU

keep going

Hey I work at msk have u heard of there?

Same here (the scar pic is mine) How are you feeling in overall? did your life changed noticeably? i'm scared about the radioactive iodine :/ are you going through the same treatment?

Is anyone can help in try identify this raptor?

An owl

tits or GTFO

i like your face

you have a pretty face

have you tried canibas oil as a foarm of treatmeant?

I thought this was really and AMA about the disease, but i only see an attention whore sending pics (is not clear if there are fake or not) shame on you ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

How it feels?
Knowing that you are a disgrace?
A failed mutation on the process of evolution.
Your genes are bad, you shouldn't reproduce; the DNA in your blood is shit and must be exterminated.
I really hope that the heredity of your lastname ends with you

jeez, you look terrible, kinda like emperor palpatine but with hair and a vagoo

Jesus is always with you beautiful girl. Stay strong.

What treatment you on? I have non-small cell lung cancer, but since it is due to a couple of genetic mutations(ALK and PDL1) rather than smoking, I am on a pretty new drug that seems to be working well rather than chemom

do you still appreciate a good deep dicking?

Can I fuck you in the ass before you croke?

I don't know who you are, but I hope from the bottom of my heart that you'll get better. I know it's not much to get that from some random user on this shitty website, but I honestly do mean it. God bless

"She" (more likely he) is fake as fuck, if i could send you my REAL cancer to your stupid throat cunt i would do it because you deserve it OP, fuck you

You look so pretty...

>fucking filename
>still asking for moar

Utterly retarded. This person has no idea how the Canadian healthcare system works. The wait times for elective procedures is about 15-75 days, depending on the severity of your condition, the necessity of the procedure and the availability of whatever kind of doctor you need to see. The longest wait time I've ever had was about 60 days. The wait times for life threatening conditions is nonexistent. The hospitals aren't going to turn away someone whose been shot or something, how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that?

i'll take what i can get my guy

Pray for Eliza.

Does it really hurt? Like bad? What kind of pain meds are they givin ya?

this is inaccurate

My grandma has cancer, she didn't want treatment because it made her feel like shit. I hope all goes well for you, stay strong.

Who's Eliza on this photo?

the less retarded.

You're pretty by the way.

should i start talking to more females before i get kicked out of my college?

trips speak truth

get well soon pupper