What are your favorite sporting events of recent memory?

What are your favorite sporting events of recent memory?

>watching the Seacucks throw away the Super Bowl and subsequently chimp out
>witnessing all the bandwagon Seacuck fans cry
>witnessing LeGod tear apart the Memiors
>watching the mental breakdown of Curryfags and Warrior "fans" who actually believed Curry was more than a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9eeUGmJw38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing can top LeBron winning one for da land

Lestah

>winning the league from your couch watching chelsea and tottenham draw

>Ignoring all the stress induced games at the end of the season where they grinded out 1-0 wins
Sasuga

it's pretty crazy what 2016 did for his image, it was a pretty badass unprecedented accomplishment

>that pic
You just know

The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins, came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, gained a 3-1 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and then lost 3 games in a row and did not win the championship. Stephen Curry unironically won unanimous MVP, back to back MVPs, and exclaimed "We not goin' home!" during a game, before being blocked by LeBron James a record 7 times in one series and indeed going home. Klay Thompson unironically said in a post game interview after going up 3-1 that basketball "is a man's game" and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt", LeBron proceeded to average 36pts/12ast/10reb and won the next 3 games and the championship. Draymond Green unironically avoided suspension for kicking Steven Adams in the balls twice, then STILL continued to play dirty and finally got suspended during the most important series of his life and ultimately cost his team its once historic and now infamous season.

These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that the Warriors genuinely went 73-9 and choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the city of Oakland is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see LeGod get one for da land.

this

I'm so glad LeBron beat this smug little faggot

lmao warriors will sweep the playoffs.
cherish this while you can

Not if LeGod has anything to do with it.

Nigga the Warriors can't sweep one game

they might take the first playoff series to 5 games but they wont sweep the rest

GET DAT WEAK SHIT OUTTA HERE BITCH ASS NIGGA

Bisping taking the belt.

Honest question, is Sup Forums gay for Lebron? Do you cream your panties thinking about the Cavs winning 1 championship like the Warriors did

I love this pasta.

Nice quads btw

Broncos big D. BTFO sCam and watching his bitch ass nigga on the ground and leaving the press like the pussy he is.

Why do they wear those yoga pants under the shorts? they serve no purpose

scams concussion was better

Ameri/sp/ is so cringey

Watching the Warriors destroy Lebron's legacy in 2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9eeUGmJw38

>"goat"
>losing in the finals four times

Pick one and only one.

>"Uninamous MVP" and best point guard in the league
>Having considerably the worst performance of an MVP in the Finals for two consecutive years

Pick one

Curry was so bad Delly looked good and that's unprecedented.

you make it sound like making it to the finals 7 times is bad or something

It's actually fucking incredible. MJ couldn't do that in his entire career. Even if you spot him the one season he missed he would've been tied.

Man, niggas 10 years from now will be sitting in their rooms jacking off to this image after the warriors won the next 5 finals, sad.

Your teeth are bad

dont bother