Who is the smartest person you know

Who is the smartest person you know.

If you say it is yourself you are a fuckface.

You bae

All of my friends constantly tell me I'm smarter than them.... fuck me right? Not sure what you would want me to answer otherwise unless you want me to lie for social reasons on an anonymous board.

There's nobody in your life that you think is smarter than you are? Your dad? Your boss?

Boi on god your thirsty ass needs to use photoshop

My grandfather

Mommy and daddy

OP, I guess I'm a fuck face like the lady in your pic, who literally is. I am the smartest person I know or have even heard of.

This one kid I knew. He got accepted into the best engineering school in the area. He has a weather app now. Dude is crazy smart.

Even heard of? I find that hard to believe.

That is very understandable. But most "geniuses" in history were limited to only one area of genius, or at very most, a few areas.

I suppose. There are only a few true polymaths that I can think of off of the top of my head.

I have very little metric by which to compare the relative intellectual capacity of my friends, coworkers, and family members.
I'm sure I know someone smarter than I am, but I know no one I know to be smarter.
I'm a fucking prick Jesus Christ kill me

Most intelligent people are pricks because of their frustrations. It's emotionally and psychologically draining to be surrounded by people that can't keep up with you.

You prick.

Sup Forums tends to be populated by people who think that they are a lot smarter than they truly are. They don't even know how to craft sentences good.

>Craft sentences good
Craft sentences well.

I think the world in general is populated by such people. However, how can you estimate somebody's intelligence based on the way they structure their sentences?

> being new enough to fall for the bait

its whatever dick is in my mouth at the time

Mother, I made an ironically humorous remark on the internet!

Back at ya

yourself

Any one here can please try in help to identify this raptor.

my dad, cardiothoracic surgeon and knows everything about any kind of engine as well. he's restoring a car from the 20s right now

my girlfriend is the smartest person i know (:

Maybe a peregrine falcon?

that's a horse

Bald Eagle?

I'm the smartest i no

Who is the smartest person you know, OP? Yourself?

good friend in high school is now in grad school at an ivy league for physics. feels good to know someone out there is smarter than you

actually its

toss up between Mike and Susan. Both were gifted kids. One is a programmer, the other works for the government.

No way. I'm lucky enough to work with quite a few people who are very smart. I love listening to them talk.

*It is,* not its dumbass

What kind of subjects do they talk about, and why do you think they are smart?

I was a math major at Harvard and I know noam elkies well

Anything really. All three of them are just very well educated and have extensive vocabularies. It makes me want to better myself.

I heard that he's an elkieholic.

That's pretty cool. I presume they are males, am I wrong?

My ex GF

I am fairly smart. People tell me I'm really smart, but they're all confusing knowledge with intelligence.

My ex tho, holy shit. She would draw circles around anyone in a debate ( which was the ultimate cause of the breakup. Being proven wrong constantly is rough) and would solve any problem very quickly. She is studying theoretical physics now.

They are, yes. One on his forties, the other two in their fifties.

That's a good age group for being knowledgeable, assuming of course you are to begin with.

"Uh... you guys can't meet her though, she's from Canada. I promise she's real."

One guy (the oldest) mocks things up in Solidworks for us alert time, but he's into nanomachines and whatnot. He actually published a few textbooks about nanomedicine.

The other older one, is just smart in a general way. He's a marketing guy, but has a really wide range of interests.

Probably my boss or my brother or my girlfriend.

Girlfriend and brother might say me though.

Both are very useful. Nanomedicine will definitely have several uses in the future.

it is yourself

It is me though, user. I've known people who were more educated but education isn't intelligence.

I'm the only person I know who made themself rich before they turned 20 without any kind of degree or luck.

>I'm the only person I know who made themself rich before they turned 20 without any kind of degree or luck.

You're too dumb to recognize that you had luck.

My thoughts exactly.

Wow, you have to be pretty damn good at english language to notise that! impresive you are really smart

The person I see in the mirror everyday.

Everyone who is successful has help and luck, whether they realize it or not.

Besides, being rich doesn't make you all that smart necessarily. I got pretty rich just buying up rental housing during the housing crisis. It was clever and opportunistic, but I'm not about to say that I'm smarter than some chick from China who crawled through shit to get to America on a Visa and do protein synthesis research or some shit.

It just means I made more money than her.

Im the only one here that doesnt fall for American neither north korean propaganda at the same time, so you all r fags

Faggot.

My paramedic friend. He could have been a lawyer or doctor, but chose this. He is an amazing father and husband, the most gentle person i know. I was best man at his wedding, and he was at mine. He is an inspiration to me. We are like brothers.

I may be assuming, but I get the feeling you became successful through leeching off some man, who in turn, was foolish enough to allow this.

I've always had my mind on my money. I read real estate books when I was 14 or 15 and I was lucky enough to come of age at a time when houses were a dime a dozen.

It's clearly not me. I have problems. It'd be one of my long-time friends that went off to work for Amazon and then Apple. I'm not sure where he's at now because I've been shutting everyone out of my life for the last 4 years.

>I've always had my mind on my money
Is this uncommon of a female?
Also, just be honest, a guy had a lot to do with all of this.

My csc compilers proffesor. Remember a class of 300, last names on the first day.

Why have you shut people out?