Just found out i've been cheated on and the girl I thought was going to be my partner for life I now have to learn how...

Just found out i've been cheated on and the girl I thought was going to be my partner for life I now have to learn how to live without? Any tips Sup Forumsros? General feels thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5P6-V7J5S-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well it's better you found out when you did. Don't worry about it, the last I checked they make more women. You're probably going to go "ohh woe is me I'll never have the same experience with the new women blah blah." That's why you create new experiences and learn from the past. Stop being a pussy and go get some vageen

You will get over it. I promise

It's her loss and better now than later especially if you had children with her . Some women are not marriage material I know it sucks and it hurts but it's for the best . Try to stay busy keep your mind active .

Looks like a hairy chest with shark nipples, which would explain a lot.

Sorry Sup Forumsro.

Not going to call you a faggot (we both know you are since you are OP) or anything like that. My suggestion is to focus on the things you like to do that didn't involve the girl - and if there is nothing you liked to do that didn't involve the girl, then consider this a good thing in the long run. You gotta be yourself, and while I acknowledge your feels in the cosmos, this too will pass, I'm serious - as I've been in your exact shoes (except was married at the time, fell for that shtick). Focus on having good times, and maybe not each day, or each week, or even each month, but eventually you'll find that it gets easier.

this. Eventually you just get over it. Like if you break your foot.

You should murder her. That'll teach her a lesson. Get over it you fucking pussy.

You'll be alright bro. Life has a funny way of working out. Lift weights, eat healthy, read a lot, better yourself, get yourself an online profile and find a nice cute girl. You'll feel better, trust me.

guarantee you will look back on this 6 months or a year from now and say "thank the fuck things turned out the way they did"

Well dump her, first off. Once a cheater, always a cheater. No exceptions.

Not OP, but my soul mate died. I'll for damn sure never have the same experience with any new women. We knew everything about each other, even our darkest secrets. I don't think I'll ever fall that deeply in love with someone ever again. I miss her so much.

Similar thing happened to me today, she actually told people we where dating and that she dumped her old boyfriend that had been saving another girls nudes and calling her hot over text. Then I see on her story her laying on the guy and him slapping her ass. And you know what? I couldn't give less of a fuck. Dropped her like a rain drop. Once you learn to not give a shit about anything or anyone but yourself life is so easy to live, and I have never been happier. Stop giving a shit about anything that does not directly benefit you, and then you won't give a shit that you got cheated on. Just focus on self improvement. Godspeed.

Give it like a week or two and you'll get over it. It's impossible to be sad forever.

The sooner you find another bitch to fuck the easier it'll be to get over her.
I dated a girl for 4 years, lived with her for the and the same thing with you happened to me. The next 6 months sucked. All I could think about was her. Then one day I met some random girl and we fucked a bunch of times for a few weeks and I was pretty much over my ex.
Hope this helps.

WHOVIANS!!!!! Where are you?!?!

>not give a shit about anything or anyone but yourself life

later in same post: > godspeed

What terrible experience happened in your childhood?

FUCKING KEK

I've been through the same thing.

Can't give up empathy, I guess not giving a shit about anything is an exaggeration.

The only way to move forward is divine retribution.

All you literally have to do is focus on something else. Personally, I chose working out. I got pretty autistic about it but I definitely wasn't thinking about that whore anymore. Take on a trade or hobby and get sucked into it - while still managing to survive.

Been in that situation many a time and seen similar things happen to friends. There are two ways you can go about handling it.

The first way is what one of my numbskull friends did - Cry about it until you've sufficiently annoyed all your friends into not wanting to associate with you while begging her to come back. Blow all your money on stupid shit you don't need to try to make yourself feel better and become a poor, fat, lonely dumbass.

Or, you could do what me and another, smarter friend did - Give yourself a week of blubbing about it to get it out of your system, and then work on breaking the routine. Use the time you would have spent with her to hang out with friends, go to a gym, or study something practical. Aim high, try to become something better. Years later, when she's settled for some burger flipper and has loads of kids she can't properly take care of, you'll realize how big of a bullet you dodged. Meanwhile, you'll have a high paying job and free time to enjoy your money on hobbies, travel, girls half your age that still want to have fun without settling down, and so forth.

You only get one shot at life. Don't fuck it up by shackling yourself to some gormless chick.

>get drunk
>get a shotgun
>put the bitch in the ground

feel your pain fellow user, my life just got a lot shitier today as well, sometimes killing my self just seems a lot easier than having to deal with all this bullshit but, hey at least you have access to internet right

Dumbass
Cuck

shoulda put da ring on it

>be me
>be 26
>working in a well paid job
>happy as fuck with my wife
>time seems right for the next step
>she gets pregnant
>shit is about to get real
>still happy as fuck
>9 months later
>a beautiful girl is born
>the happiest day of my life, period
>3 weeks pass
>something is odd
>occasionaly my girls nose would start to bleed for no reason
>started to worry and went to doctor
>my baby
>has a brain tumor
>she is sent to the hospital immediately
>my wife and i spend every night by her side, crying whenever she is sleeping
>many tests are made, more than a month passes without anone telling us anything
>we need to wait, we need to stay calm, we need to be there for her
>then came a day
>a doctor wanted to speak to me
>i asked him what was going on
>he told me surgery was necessary
>instead of giving me a number to state her chances he tells me not to lose hope
>but his face says all
>immediately go to my baby
>for the first fucking time she smiles at me
>grabs my hand
>she seemed so calm, knowing daddy would protect her
>i am so, so sorry
>but i fail you
>i can't prtect you from this
>this day ways yesterday
>surgery will be in two days
>please, please help me Sup Forums

am I the only one that gets sad after they jack off and think about shit and why you're so alone and being the only one with the standards low enough to fuck you?

She will most likely be completely fine but may act odd at first but she will be back to normal after a month or so.
Don't worry about anything.
She will be fine

Story?

You have the wait the feels out. That is pretty much the only respectable way to get past this.

Been there Sup Forumsros, this too shall pass. I thought I fell in love with the love of my life, but time heals all wounds. I've learned I have to go out there and make friends and do fun shit. Eventually I met an amazing girl through a friend of a friend and I'm even more in love than before.

It exists man, but the toxic mindset of "it doesn't exist" or "nothing better exists" will fuck it up for you.

>You only get one shot at life. Don't fuck it up by shackling yourself to some gormless chick.
This guy knows his shit

cocaine, aderall and whiskey

A proper hangman's noose has 13 coils. Britain substituted the knot for a more free running brass eyelet

They are all cheating whores every last one
your mom, sister, aunts, wives, cousins
get use to it!!!!

How to get over it in 2 steps :
1. Find out who is the bastard that she cheated with.
2. Fuck him in the ass.

I hope she is ok bro , no one should have to go thru what you and your family is going thru

I don't have children so I probably can't relate that well. But 2 things:

1. The doctor would not lie to you, so there is a realistic chance that it will be ok

2. If it does not go well (I really really hope it won't be that way), you gave birth to a human being who smiled at you. That means she was happy and you gave her that opportunity and that alone should already be worth it all

that's what i am literally praying for the last 24 hours. never praied before, just ran out of options. thank you user.

all in all she seems somewhat better, like, the nosebleeds have mostly stopped, but she has lost a lot of weight due to the treatments. I just don't want these days to be her last days, should it come to this. Thank you too user.

But even when I asked him how high he would assume her chance he didnt ive an answer except not to lose hope. I jjust don't know how i should interprete that.
Your last words just made me burst out, thank you, really, I needed that!

Happened to me. Just keep moving forward.

>please, please help me Sup Forums
The only thing I can offer is a huge bless, and may digits protect your family

Survivinginfidelity.com

Best club you never wanted to join.

If it was with a nigger, kill them both.

HAve you heard of female genital mutilation? I hear its big in Africa

Any body please or can try in identify this raptor?

Stop trying to force a meme.

Looks like a red shouldered hawk

I hope she comes out okay and you get a lifetime of joy with her. There is nothing better than being "Daddy". Cherish every day.

Is her name sarah?

Odds are you are a little doughy from being in a long term relationship. What I've learned is that you need to run and lift until someone loves you. love is an illusion caused by a naturally occurring drug your brain makes. Run and lift until someone loves you.

youtube.com/watch?v=5P6-V7J5S-0

She's gonna die. One less little cunt running around. End its death now and sterilize yourself.