What would be your emotional limit Vegeta? I mean like spiritually psychicly and stuff like that

What would be your emotional limit Vegeta? I mean like spiritually psychicly and stuff like that

For me it's getting invisible memes uploaded into my mind and stuff from Facebook or dreaming about facebook

There's alot more to my story too but I hope I phrased that we'll enough for you to understand me and once again I'm sorry for not being as helpful as I could have been too ilu

I've reached my limit here spiritually and I need to be healed even tho I feel I don't deserve that but I know I can make things worth it for us

It's really hard to stop shaking right now and I know I'll have a rough time sleeping for a while because I'm not wrapped up with you

My hornyness level is over 9000 that's why I'm reacting this way I need you I need you so bad

I can't type cause my hands are shaking so bad

I feel like max caulfield but my powers are telepathy and not time travel and I would do anything to go back to the day I last saw you right now I also feel like I should have these powers but I dont

may this picture of a flower fighting for its life sooth your heart

Thanks bae or Vegeta doesn't matter who right now I'm so thankful for both of you

I love you guys with every fiber of my bring I wish I could express it

I need love

at least say goodbye before you leave

I don't know what's going on

Do you really want me to leave?

If you do I'm hurt bae

I never want to leave my Vegeta or my bae

I Unironically have Yamcha as a favourite character. Fight me.

I cant function

belive in,,

>power level of singles 08
fite me Cell is better

Any one please help try in help to identify this Raptor?

no fuck off

fuck you and your dubs