B̶u̧i̛ld̢͘͢ ̶̧m͢e̷͞ ͘an̶ ̀̀a͠r͡͏͜my͡ ̸w͠͝o͝r̕t͟h͘̕y̨̢ ̶o͡f͘͏ ̢M͏̧ơ͝rd̴or

B̶u̧i̛ld̢͘͢ ̶̧m͢e̷͞ ͘an̶ ̀̀a͠r͡͏͜my͡ ̸w͠͝o͝r̕t͟h͘̕y̨̢ ̶o͡f͘͏ ̢M͏̧ơ͝rd̴or.
̕

dumbledorf did nothing wrong

LOTR is for faggots

LOTR is white and based

Is the greatest universe known to man*

WHAT DOES THE EYE COMMAND, MY LORD

Witch King reporting for duty.

Pass the dutchy with your left hand.

Ẁ̺̰̤̤̽̆ͬ̃e̞̦̱͓ͬͨ̔̈́ ̬̰̣̗̩̈́̉̌͐ͦ͢͡ň̺̟̰̥͔͘e͉̻̪ͦ̔͛̂e̮͕̗͈̘̰͔ͯ̋̿̐́͂̿̿d̳̭̜̼ͣͭ͛ͪ̃ ̹̱̖͖̙̺̓͗ͦͬ̚͠t͕ͦ͛ͧ̽̚͘͠͡ͅo̴̶͙̭͂̐̕ ͚̇̎͒̂ͭ͑̊̌b̲̭͙͔͕͈̩̞̦͊̈͗̋́ͦ̒u̵̬̣̪̬̪͈͕̫̍̂̈́͛ͤi̴̙̳̣̼̭̬͎͖̥̔̀ḽ̹͋̾͆͢d̨̠̫̳̗͍̦̩ͧͣͬ̈́̔̀ͫ̈́ͅ ̷͔͑ͣ̅̈́ͣ͗̔̅a̟͍̋͢ ̧̹̣̗̺͖͑ͨͤͫw͕̠̱͕̱̙̠̎̐̒̈̅ͣ͞ͅa̺̜͍̜̼͊ͤ̆̉̂̚ͅl̗̯̗̞͇̼̅̆́ͨ͗́l͈̗͎̬͔͕̝̿̇̾͆̄͝ ̴ͦͬ̆͞͏̪̱̜̫̹͈̪ť̛̟̬̟̰ͭ͊̕ó̴̲͍͈͖͔̺̪̫̬̀͢ ̷̨̪͂͂͌͊̇̃̐ͤk̦̙̱̦̺ͯ͋͗ͯ͋̉́ȩ̸̦̣̥͕̻ͣ̽̉ͨ̋͟ę͍̞͉̍͗͛͗͢p̵̝̞̰̻̘͇̄̃̅͊ͭ͞͡ ̡͙͖̳͔̜̹͎͇̄͛̈́ͭͬͬ̆ͅa̧̡͔̝͖̞͛ͅḷ͔͈͇̾ͩ͟͠l̴̨̹͚̰ͣ͂ͤ̔͆̕ͅ ͕͔͎̳ͦ̇͗ͭ́͋ͣ͌͝t͚̠͙̗̍͊ͦ̅͡h͈͖́͂̂̆̄́͂ͤ̚͘͟ë̽ͫͪ̿͆̃͏͈̯̜ ̳̲̠͙̘̆̋ͩ̈͑̔ò̲͔̼͈̯̣̜͜r̖̹̽͌ͣ͂͢͢k̥͖̝̮͇̙͇̮̏ͅs̢̛̻͊͆̎ ̴̼͎͒̋̇͌́ͤͩ̓o͉̬̱̜͉̖͍͇ͦͪ̏̅̒̀͞͡ú̷͈̳̄̏̈ͧͪ̇̚t͋̈́̉ͪ̈͛̀͏̸̻̦.̵̴̮̻͉̪͉̒͑͒͋̇ ̙͓̹̳ͧ̋ͦ͐̔́̚M̨͖̠̫͚͇͍̋ͯ͘a̜̺̟̱̜̞̒̋̃̈͊́̚k̖̪͖̳͔̺̾ě̴̡͚̳͔̭̪̆̽̆̇ ̯͈̍ͯ̀̐̈́̕͘͟m̡̛̳̦̻͙̋̄̓͆̒ͫ̚í̴̴͖̠̲͕͒ͭ̉͡d̸͔̱̙̭̝̪̳̳̃̎ͯ̓ͯͭͪ̍ͮ͞d̲͙̰͉ͦl͎͎̱͉̬͕͙̭̅̅̂ͫͬ̇͢͢e̝̰̗͙͙̗̙̻̤̽̏͗̇ͫ ̗̩͙̬̦͎̥ͦͩ̓͗̎̀͡͝E͇̰̤͓͕̱̬͑̊̋̐ͣͮͣ̀̚͢â̷͇͚̳̝̰̝ͮ̿ͮͨͮ͜r̸͙̳̗̠̒̌ͤ̅ͧ͗̿̒͟t̢̛͚͓͇ͧͯh̘̲̤̜̯̞̥̿̋͌̈ͤͅ ̧̩̯͉̬͇͍̞̝ͫͣͅg̲̯̋ͤ̂̓ͮͩ͢͟͢r̴̵̠̪̍̋͆ͨ́̃͌̿ĕ̷̴̦̻̊̉a̭̣̹̠͉̜ͨ̓͑ͦͫ̕ť̓͏̵̰̹͍͙̗̩̹͍͟ ̷̡̩̩̪͎͕͓̋̈́͛ͭͧa͌̚͘͏̤̬̙̪̘͖ḡ̡̜̹̙̝̫̲̟̥̮͂ͬͤa͋͏̸̜̫̤͍́i͕̲̻̳̓̑ͮ̅ͯ͛̄n͖̙͕͙̯̫̯̥͐̉̏́!̺͈͎̺̹͍͖̣̉͗ͬ̂̓̀͝

can you repeat that?

Your nut. Now.

Gophers with suicide vests.

this I can do, friend
this I cannot
unless I roll dubs

And so it begins

Mike the zap pence reporting in

That gopher needs to brush its teeth. Those are nasty as fuck.

Fuck off Sauron, you're just a bitch-ass poser who pretends to be as powerful as Morgoth. You tarnish the title of "Dark Lord", the REAL Dark Lord would kick your ass in milliseconds.

42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

army is complete

Sauron is Kylo Ren confirmed.