Why are you Liberal faggots still crying about Trump winning the election?

Why are you Liberal faggots still crying about Trump winning the election?

Because you newfags won't shut up about it.
Sage goes in all fields.

We're not. We're opposing the hell out of that mental midget and enjoying the cons getting triggered on a daily basis. Fucking snowflakes whine more than a two year who is told to go to bed.

Libtards.

You faggots literally protest in the streets and hold crying groups on campus.
Please retard, you niggers are the snowflakes.

"Midget"

No one cares about the election. We care about the retards he is appointing, the threats he is making to other nations, and the slew of executive orders signed by a man who once admonished Obama for using executive orders.

Yes, because liberals should stop criticizing Trump, just like conservatives did Obama.

> TRANSLATION

WE HATE THE PEOPLE THAT HES SELECTING BECAUSE THEY ARE ARE NOT FLAMING RETARDED LIBERALS FULLY CONTROLLED BY COOPERATIONS AND BY GLOBALISTS AND FORGHN COUNTRY'S LIKE OUR CANDIDATE WAS.

WE BUSY HAVING CRY-INS IN FETAL POSITIONS BECAUSE WE CANT GET OUR WAY

BECAUSE FUCK AMERICA
AND FUCK AMERICANS

>THAT IS REALLYY YOUR POSTIONS

Further education on translating liberal bullshit

In running for worst president ever and total hypocrite

gee why would anyone criticize him?

ITT. Triggered snowflake cons raging.

Trump loves dumb voters

ITT: 360 degrees of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump is a cruel and deluded scumbag who most Americans voted against, isn't qualified to hold the office and will cause untold damage to millions of lives while enriching himself and the scum he's surrounded himself with.

You don't like us complaining? Too bad. Go fuck yourself.

Exactly my point, just because there president no one should stop criticizing a president. Ultimately its ridiculous to think you should criticize someone for their wrong doings but someone on the other side can't, whether if their right or wrong.

>most americans voted against
Bullshit. Voter turnout was only around 50% of the voting population and when you factor in that Clinton only beat Trump by about 2% of the popular vote that's what a little over quarter of the country that voted for the cunt? The majority of the country simply decided they just didn't give a shit who won which was basically a vote for Trump. Besides in the United States you win an election via the electoral college so when you campaign you do it with the intention of winning enough electoral votes to get the presidency. That's how it's always been and its like that for a reason so dumb faggots in CA and NY can't decide what's best for the entire country

haha holy shit
get a load of this triggered trumptard

>The majority of the country simply decided they just didn't give a shit who won which was basically a vote for Trump.

"Bullshit" he says.

> That's how it's always been and its like that for a reason so dumb faggots in CA and NY can't decide what's best for the entire country

Translation: The person I like can't win unless some voters are made "more equal" than others.

Forgive me then if i regard your person as illegitimate.

leftists have taken as rote over the last 30 years they are the majority.
a core assumption on what values in the country prevail,a half truth,blue cities may hold the majority of leftists = the democrat party,,,, washington DC the left coast,detroit new york chgo, virginia,all is always fine for the upper crust establishment, out in non government non democrat,more sparsely populated hinterlands,those people are center & a tad to the right, they go to church,are patriotic have farm & blue collar occupation,work for railroads,in repair shops,farm supplies,their states are mostly red, this election said about them,
they do not like the direction of the country,,aided by cross over democrats,the baptists & other christians,democrats have been handed their asses.\
the left is furious,angry as they always are,that the roosevelt built 'bigovernment' is going to be pared down,the inside republican establishment are biting their nails,along with democrat run non profits foundations,liberals news think tanks,the nice people at Doha
career tenured government democrat activists,,the left has nothing to do now but,accept it,accept they are on their way out, or stoke up riots student walkouts smashing windows,,,,,if they do,, trumps people will get on the asses of pansy repubs or local democrat sheriffs if they are dicinclined to enforce the law

>rest of the world
>pop corn at the ready
>shit show unfolding in real time

Stay Cucked my American Faggot Friends....stay cucked

The coal industry just scored a big win and now they can dump their shit in streams. Trumptards are winning!

And his hands are so big, with long elegant fingers!

Stem cell treatments are just finally seeing success and have cured lukemia in some children but now the trumptards will get their way b/c stem cells are 'people' Nothing like uneducated morons telling scientists what to do.

we president now!

our first jamaican president

ur fucking retarded no one is fucking talking about hte election all the ppl who have a clue are fucking pissed off about his nominations and executive orders. jesus ur dense or this is bait either way venting relieves stress so eat a cock and die or get a real eduction, and btw fox is only channel that is propaganda, not news, the "facts" and opinion flops depending on what the gop believes.

good question good question

Let's get rid of the EPA and let our cities look like china's smog ridden shit. What a win for America!

tiny hands and small penis... hes a midget in the right places

this was taken on election day or photoshopped either way its irrelevant

Trump was literally surprised to find out that one of the executive orders he signed put Bannon on the National Security Council. He didn't know. He doesn't even read the orders he signs. He is a puppet, and the real competition is who gets to shove their hand up his ass. Putin thought he had it, but Bannon's running the show for now. Who's gonna be telling him what to do next?

wow ur fucking retarded, it is almost as if you are going out of your way to be ignorant, i hope you are just a troll otherwise this is very sad, you need help go see a therapist, and maybe, maybe get a decent education that might help your condition

My grandpa still cries over FDR.

I don't see what you accomplish by posting this thread everyday.

>ur
>ppl

Fuck off

Finally....Rich White People can get the upper hand .
For too long they have been the oppressed minority

Now we can reopen those coal mines and pay people minimum wage/
Scratch that, we can also abolish minimum wage and pay them even less!

It's the bigliest win for the American Worker

literally i could go one by one to explain why this is wrong but thats too much instead ill pick a few
12. fox news is pure propaganda misinforming lying and twisting information and ignoring important information that gives the full picture. they are hypocritical willing to change their opinions on a minutes notice if that is what the GOP calls for. MSNBC is biased, they are in favor of a group but they dont distort and they dont lie.

2. evolution has been proven. it is a fact of life, we now can control evolution so we do. every person deserves the same rights as every other person because we are all ppl. no one says everyone is equal but they deserve equal rights,
end of clarification oh and oddly enough i find correcting retarded trumpfags relaxing, it feeds my ego

Remember when there was global outrage at his (dis)appointment?!

When grass roots movements sprung up across the globe in order to create a unified show of force that they rejected his rhetoric whole sale?

Member when that happened?
Member?

those numbers are so wrong its not even funny

Please google how a wage equilibrium works k thanks.

Enjoy the many roubles comrade
Das vidanya

Sage doesn't work. It has worked in years. Holy shit, kill yourself.

why don't you mutha fuckas run for president if you'd do such a good job of it?

Oh wait, thats right, cause you cant HAHAHAHA

Please google scatophilia
K thanks

You libtarda can't even come up with own insults, pathetic.

i did and i won. i was the best president ever, totally perfect.

Sounds like someone who has a poop fetish so no thanks.
Glad you could form a constructive argument though.

>alt-reich
>snowflakes
>votes for the thinnest skinned man alive
>literally shits the bed about every sleight perceived real or imagined
>so far has boycotted beer, coffee, football, Star Wars, Hamilton, Oreos, Netflix
>literally cry about everything - especially about library's crying
>biggest bunch of cry baby pussies the world has seen since a basket of pussies was kicked till it cried

Liberals are such Crybabies

Well, you talk such a huge amount of shit, it's better you know what to call your condition...because your economic theories are 100% infected turds

Any one please to try help identify this Raptor?

Goshawk

Because it's fashionable and they don't have a clue what else to do with their lives

If you call others retard, you usually have something to back it up with or else you are the retard. You dump fuck.

>snowflakes
>a lib calling anyone a snowflake

top kek m8y

They don't know what it means.

>snowflake
>2017s equivalent of "eat my shorts"

It's already super old...get some new patter and a life while you're at it

It's already been completely stripped of meaning through over and improper use.

Moaning about people stealing the word "snowflake" could be the epitome of 'snowflake' behaviour

We're just wondering if he'll be assassinated before he's impeached.
Did you know that the word "asassin" comes from hashish? They'd lock young men up with hash and girls until they wanted someone killed. They'd kick one or more out and tell them they couldn't go back until the job was done.

C'mom Buddy show us the "real" numbers

Ah. One of those faggots who doesn't have any thoughts or opinions that are not already popularised in meme form.

Stay classy thunder cunt

>Guns Galore
>The Project
>Chemicorp

hell yea this is what i'm voting for. fuck democ-rats

oh, ha ha...

For the same reason conservative faggots were crying about Obama. At the core of it, the united states doesn't know how to express itself except through tantrum.

Please....next time, could you vote for Ronald McDonald ....seeing as how the US elections are now just about electing corporate clowns as seen on TV?

Putin demands it!

OK, Snowflake.

Ouch!
Right in my feelings.

My one weakness!

Fight me, fucking fat basement dwelling fucktard

>being this much of a sperglord
>throwing a passive-agressive tantrum
>presuming my loyalty to any one governmental patsy

Being this butthurt about Trump being seen as the clown he is.

>obviously hit a nerve to illicit response
>obviously self conscious about President Clown
>obviously feeling cucked by glorious Mother Russia

Max Kek

The Secretary of Education per Trump doesn't know shit about the public school system.

There it is. You're practically Tumblr.

SHE CAN STILL WIN IT
IMPEACH DRUMPF SO HILLARY CAN BE PREZ

>getting baited this hard

Fuck man. I'm embarrassed on your behalf

Cuz he's the one guy that sucks harder than Hillary's Clinton.

Dah comrade
Das vidanya

Listen dipshits.
Fuckboy Trump
And Bitch Hilary Were both absolute shit.
Fuck, even all the others were shit.

First things first, criticise always and anything. Why?
Because if we don't we End up with a USA on Autopilot. Not thinking.

I pledge loyalty to myself.
Does a change affect me in a negativ way, ill critisise it.
Otherwise im not giving a fuck.

More taxes ill criticise.
Fight Ban that effects the US in General, yeah i See were this could be shit but it doesn't affect me so, fuck it.

>plan could be shit
>executive order to protect from terrorism
>excludes every country that has actually committed a terrorist attack

The derpiest plan that ever herped a derp

Faggot.
Never cried about the election, Americas republic isn't a democracy anyways. I only had panic attacks because I am an ecologist.
Now I'm politically active because everything I thought was going to happen is happening.

Mental midget - meaning his mental capacity is the midget, not him physically you fucking dumb cunt.

Still, I guess if you could read you wouldn't be a Trumpanzee, would you?

>executive order to protect from terrorism
>excludes every country that has actually committed a terrorist attack

Past performance does not indicate future results.