When I was a kid I wasn't allowed to play Pokémon or yugioh because my parents were super religious and believed that...

When I was a kid I wasn't allowed to play Pokémon or yugioh because my parents were super religious and believed that Pokémon and yugioh were satanic. But I really loved the idea of a card game where monsters fought. Once we were eating at cicis pizza and they had a vending machine that gave out yugioh cards. I took some quarters from my dad's wallet when he was in the bathroom and bought me a card. It was hiro's shadow scout. I loved that card. I couldn't do anything with it but look at it. But I still loved just being able to have a piece of what I thought was cool. I once decided to make own card game. If I couldn't have yugioh, id make my own. I called it superball. The monsters on the cards are based off of my stuffed animals and some were bad imitations of yugioh cards that I managed to look at from a friend. I've made a ton of superball cards and even put them in a binder for show and tell. I took them all to school but nobody was interested. During recess I tried to get kids to play super ball with me. Everybody just ignored me so I went to my special spot and played by myself. As I was playing this kid Justin came by and took a handfull of my cards. As I chased him around he would rip up my cards... when I went back to my spot, all of my cards flew away in the wind. I really miss those cards. I wIsh I could look at them again. Each card was a special part of me that made up an imaginary world that I would live in because I just couldn't get along with other kids.

You shouldve kicked Justin in the stomach.

what do you play now

He wasn't even bigger than me. I was just such a pussy

I don't play anything now. Even if I wanted to buy my some yugioh cards I would just feel weird

I was kind of too. One time some 4th grader was picking on me and my one friend (who later bullied me too) and I running headbutted him in the stomach so hard I knocked the wind out of him.

Play MTG it's actually really fun and it's easy to get into if you go to a local card shop.

Neat story.

Karman whore

Include me in screen cap

Card games suck if you can't keep up with them.
I stopped playing mtg a lot since id rather just spend my money on a game that doesnt make me fork over my savings every time a new set of cards comes out if you want to play and win against people who buy card packs more than you because they have more money in their pockets.

Play draft game modes if you have an extra 20 one night you can burn. I dont know about other card games but every game store that sells mtg usually hosts a tournament every friday. they usually have draft games where the only advantage anyone can have is quick and smart thinking about what other people are drafting and the rest is a fuck ton of mind games

Made me cry, dude. Here, have a flower. It's called a dog violet. Sometimes they pop up in huge amounts, other times they're little loners you'll see in random spots in fields.

Casual formats are fun too. Commander, Cube, planeschase, Archenemy.

Not for your average-user wallet

I have this really cool game called Monopoly dude you get to bust outta jail. There's another one called Life and you get to have a sick ass bitch but watch out cause she might get preggers.

It depends on who you play with, and if your focus is competitive playing. I imagine some people would be fine with proxy planeschase or archenemy cards, like maybe index cards. One could make a lowpowered cube with the bargain box stuff most shops have.

I'm not too sure on it's status, but there's Cockatrice.

that is pretty sad but if you don't feel like making up things anymore then it doesn't matter now

I'll play superball with you user.