Should I get the vulcan tight anus fleshlight? It's $19

Should I get the vulcan tight anus fleshlight? It's $19

Ive given up on trying to actively find a chick to fuck...

pic of it man , then i can tell you if its a good one.

k hol up

I have an anal fetish is all, plus the transparency is pretty stealthy maybe

I bought one and it's not that great.
Doesn't feel anywhere close to the real thing, and the suction bull shit and vibrating bullet don't even really do anything

oh, but is it tight like it claims?

Get a fleshlight, they are really good!

how much and which one?

The Stoya Destroya is amazing and I believe it costs like 60$ or so.. but it's totally worth it, trust me.

sounds funny, what is it modeled after?

it's modeled after this girl

her's another

she's cute. is it her anus? then again, if she takes a lot of dick, wouldnt that model be loose then? over an artificially made one that is

also keep dumping her

>stealthy

it says vulcan tight anus on the side...
also: why do you need to hide it?

It's not loose, the "destroya" is designed to deliver maximum pleasure. You can buy her mouth, pussy and anus.

nah that's just a plastic seal, it peels off and leaves a blank white case

and just because of people I live with

anus. also got a link to it if it isnt too much trouble, and nice pics, she's great, amazed ive never heard of her

I bought her pussy and anus, but the vanilla inside sleeve though (lotus and forbidden) because I didn't want some shit that made me came instantaneously.

Love both of them and they're quality. You can get fleshlights for cheaper on amazon.

You know you can have a sex toy and still look for girls, right?

do go on, more descriptions

Yes I know this...but it's a losing battle at the moment, thought a fleshlight might help my spirits, normal masturbation has gotten too lonely and shitty

Most realistic one?

people keep recommending onaholes

>normal masturbation has gotten too lonely and shitty

nigga you are giving up on life.. this is sad

>cant give up on life if there's nothing to give up

lmao but nah, im just in a hiatus at the moment, shits all the same and boring

More assholes!

Nah this isn't true. I have a GF, fuck all the time, nothing is off the table, can do anything I want I still like fucking onaholes and own them.

Get some kinda meiki or magic eyes toy. One of the better ones I've used is Moe Body by magic eyes.

I've had:

Fleshlights: Lotus, Vortex, Mini maid

Onaholes: Moe Body, ZXY, Kupa rina moa, Sarah, Some other meiki girl cant remember, SoloFlesh, and a couple other holes...

My favorite has been Moe Body probably. If you can get a toy with an internal "skeleton" it really does add a lot to the experience.

None of these toys come close to sex, so keep that in mind. TBH the Fleshlights are solid for $60-80. Really middle-ground. Not the most realistic in comparison, but they do feel really good. Just make sure you powder them.... I dunno if it's gotten any better, but years ago mine got hard and unusable after a few months when I didnt powder them. That's why I switched to onahole.

Save yourself $20 and buy a fleshlight. You'll eventually decide the Vulcan is shit. These days there's no half assing. Just cheap shit and good shit

yes sir

this nigga knows

You got any gaped assholes?

hmm not sure, dont think so