Really makes you think doesn't it?

really makes you think doesn't it?

They are all extremely funny comedians

Andre is leagues above those guys with the exception of 2000-2013 Colbert.

Stern and Andre are okay

His edgy so random drug humor stolen from Tim & Eric got old fast. Jews sicken me.

Old Howard was god tier. Now hes just a cuck like these unfunny jews.

> jews and niggers

Why is Rob Schneider on there twice?

he's a double nigger.

He isn't you retard

seth macfarlane, will ferrel and owen wilson aren''t jewish

>text on an image

Nice failed meme

they might as well be they have taken enough jewish cum inside them to be at least 50%

16 year olds detected

None of these people are relevant in current year. Plus, how could you leave out le current year man? I'm glad these worthless fucks have tanked.

Even based jim carrey?

Looks like you just made an amalgamation of actors you don't find funny.

Based: Maher, Stern, Colbert, Stewart
Pretty cool: Wilmore, Andre
Unintentionally funny: Lemon
Seriously fucking awful: The Daily Show dweeb

Howard Stern is pretty redpilled even though he's a zionist.

I forgot about him already thanks.

>Maher
>based

He is an insufferable faggot.

I think the Norm Macdonald Live joke about Maher is the only funny thing about Bill Maher:

>Guys, did you hear that Bill Maher is solving all of the world's problems... for free???

> stolen from Tim & Eric
who stole from someone else

Dude, you're being a Narc right now

>He is an insufferable faggot.

No, he isnt, despite what this board tells you. He shits on SJWs and dems on the reg. You may not agree with everything he says and i guess that triggers you, but his show's a rare forum for adult discussion in infantilized American media. Also despite popular conception he features conservatives on the panel. Yeah, his audience suckssss, he hates them too.

Bill Maher isn't funny, but Norm Macdonald might legitimately be the worst comedian on the planet. You can't just give through the motions with detached dryness, it's just fucking garbage.

Hes still the best. Daddy would you like some sausage.

I can't believe that film is so panned. It's not a traditional movie, it's just scene after scene of basically skits. It's nothing but an excuse to see that guy being so weird. I guess people just weren't ready for it.

GRAVE ROBBER!!

A 16 year old wouldn't know who Howard Stern is. I'm 23 and I barely know who he is. And only friendless autists can't enjoy Andre.

this was never a good meme

average quality of anything leftists touch honestly

>15 year old detected

>haha I can't believe all these DUMB DUMB nu male LIBKEKS get their news from these jew TV shows. I get all my news from an anime image board and BASED MILO'S twitter feed.

It's the trump steaks logo that always cracks me up.