Ok, I'm a terrible faggot, badly depressed and have no insurance, no way to pay for anti depressants or therapy...

Ok, I'm a terrible faggot, badly depressed and have no insurance, no way to pay for anti depressants or therapy. How do I get help before I break to the point of ending myself?

Have you been formally diagnosed with clinical depression by a licensed medical provider, or is this another self diagnosis?

Talk to people on the internet…

Just kill yourself. No one cares whether you exist or not. The world still turns.

spend 10 bucks on magic mushrooms.

find out what exactly is wrong with yourself and fix it

become better

Diagnosed. Many trips to the psych department in the ER also.
Will consider. That's a fucking list and a half though.

An actual diagnosis. That's better than most of the miscreants on here.

If you truly have no access to medications that have been diagnosed for you, you're gonna have to go holistic:

Get proper sleep, every day, as best you can.

Exercise, at least five times a week, for at least thirty minutes each session.

Eat right. Don't drink or use controlled substances.

And, if there's something that makes you feel better, even a bit, allow yourself time to pursue it.

This.

You end yourself. It's the only way out.

I miss Hershel :(

FIND YOURSELF A DRUG DEALER

let me try to inspire you right now, you can trace your lineage all the way back to the beginning of life. think of how hard it was to survive even 200 years ago, people died all the time.you can trace your bloodline ever since the earth formed about 4 billion years ago. so many chances one of your ancestors could have been wiped out. boom. end of your line. but against all odds. you are somehow here, even your conception, you are YOU because that one sperm, hooked up with that one egg, that one time. if your dad squirted onto a napkin or his chest, your ungrateful ass wouldn't be here. Now why would you want to fuck that up. keep it going.

Quit it and have some weed. Just don't move to CO. Find/grow this wonderful plant in your own gotdamned state.

Seriously,
Go down to your local welfare office. Apply for medicaid. It got me therapy, some much needed dental work, new glasses and contacts, zoloft, and adderall, all with out a copay.

Apply for food stamps too. the worst they can do is say no.

This. Trips checked

Where the hell do you get shrooms for $10?

I never paid less than $60, and that was back in the 90s and 00s.

Move to pueblo

fuck off g hannelius guy

Don't listen to the degenerates claiming that these illegal drugs will make you happy. You most likely have a vitamin D deficiency if where you're at makes it not possible to be outside much, so I'd first go with ordering a supplement for ~$15 and see how much that helps. If you still don't have much motivation to exercise without other supplements, then ordering some ZMA is a good kickstarter since you're probably also deficient in zinc.

get a job and grow the fuck up

I pick and sell, I do not do, 1 gram is about 10 bucks, unless you look like a faggot richboi then its 20 bucks a gram. lmao.

You like men OP or just a faggot?