Sup Forums, how can I find an albino girl?

Sup Forums, how can I find an albino girl?
I have a huge thing for them, they're the most stunning people in the world IMO. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8f-Qb-bwlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Michelle Obama

Get a regular girl and bleach her.

why not use paint, bleach seems radical

>hey can i paint you
>no

Albinism is a genetic disorder common among incest.

There u go user start there.

so all i have to do is selectively breed my cousins/sisters? you make it sound easy

people with disabilities get a lot of shares and publicity on social media. you could try hooking up with someone in an albino facebook group or something

Why aren't there hentai games with albino girls? Is there even one?

sounds like an untapped market, user

why albinos always look like super pale, but ashy niggers?

>disability
nigga this is fucking evolution
this girl can fuck people with her brain

I don't know, but op here.
I've just came to the realization that I love albinos today. My top waifu has always been Shiro from Deadman wonderland, followed by Nao Tomori and Fremy. I realized they're all albino, plus I just remembered my first crush when I was 5 was on an albino neighbor girl.

Fuck man. I'm making it my life's mission to marry a qt3.14 albino gurl.

Well you're not going to find them during the day

Perfect. We can sit inside and avoid uv together

>qt3.14 albino gurl.
didn't know it was this possible to sound this so stupid, in such few characters.

Free cities features albino girls but there end game material that costs a lot of credits.

Some albinos are African. Being albino in some parts of Africa sucks for them. People think your bones are folk cures, so they'll break in at night and cut off an arm or a leg. So there's probably a disproportionate number of photos of African albinos out there.

I imagine they'll be an Albino socitey/group for whatever country you're from. Contact them and tell them you're making a documentary/writing a novel, and go visit.

You're now in a room filled with Albino people, congrats.
For the record, this is how I met my wife.

What is special about your wife?

Hospitals, they're full of sickly and disgusting people.

Is that how you met your wife?

>hey can i bleach you
>no

my fantasy girl is Michael Jackson

You can if you have really thick sunglasses or goggles, otherwise you would go blind from their reflection.

They do
It's called Finland

In film school I made a documentary on people who work as celebrity impersonators, the rest explains itself. I won't give anymore details to save myself getting doxxed.

no one is gonna dox someone entirely random.

it serves as much purpose as ordering pizzas to or swatting your neighbors.

Mmm tasty
Don't get your tongue stuck though we're out of hot water

They only come out at night.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8f-Qb-bwlU

OP I'm gonna let you know right now albino people develop complexes for a reason.

Any albino you see online or in televised media that you find attractive is only on that form of media because they're actually attractive. Being an albino is just secondary.

Regular albino people are terrifying in how alien they look.

That's fine.
I'd rather attempt to get a beautiful albino women and fail than fail at getting a normal attractive woman.

I don't necessarily agree though. I have seen a handful of albino girls in my life, and they've all been at least average. I think the the big thing is, is that albinism has various severity.