This woman was murdered by white people...

This woman was murdered by white people. Why isn't there a news story and national discussion about White-on-White crime?
>nydailynews.com/news/crime/accused-accomplice-william-boyette-charged-capital-murder-article-1.2967125

Here's the white killers

Awesome, this happened in my where I live. Finally getting some recognition on Sup Forums.

Im running out of shekels to give you schlomo your gonna have to make more of these, no one is posting in them.

That makes two of us Sup Forumsro

Because white on white crime is just a consequence of society. Minorities are analyzed and kept under scrutiny because their actions are not within societal norms and therefore require monitoring at all times to prevent them from breaking the caste system.

What city? Milton here, we got the first two bodies.

Fact.

Well I stubbed my toe today. But it just isn't a big enough problem to warrant national discussion.

Can anyone please help for try identify this Raptor?

But every black on black killing gets the discussion going about black on black crime.

If that were true, we would be having this discussion 45 times a day, every day.

But in fact, this is not being discussed at all. Only interracial violence, which fits into the agenda of dividing America.

Black on black crime has the highest numbers in the us and white on white has some of the lowest i believe. People dont talk about what is normal they talk about what is not normal, like your faggotry.

We don't need to have 45 different discussions, just pour 45 cans of white lighter fluid on the white fireplace

Because she's fat and ugly.

Pensacola, they had I10 shut down the other day looking for them.

Orlando Magic

Because it doesn't sell. And the Jews in charge of America aren't wasting their time.
FUCK NIGGERS!!!!

>not a Colt 45' joke
Fuck off.

Good Stuff OP

>implying there are ever any news stories or national discussions about the ridiculously prevalent minority on minority crime
>implying anybody reports about any crime that isn't white on minority

Come to UK, media is jew free

Tempting.

KEK
Are you kidding? Jews went from being barred from Britain for 400 years to practically running the country.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Yeah he did. He lost.