Guys what the fuck is wrong with me:

Guys what the fuck is wrong with me:
>Be me, NOT a morning person. At all. Probably the least morning person in history.
>Make coffee in old stovetop espresso maker.
>It was clogged somewhere.
>Pressure valve not working properly.
>Explodes.
>No harm done to me, some coffee grounds in my hair. Coffee stains on the ceiling and walls above stove.
>Fast forward to later.
>Always feel like something is about to explode in my face.
>Keep imagining pots, pans, stovetop stuff with lids, microwave ovens, the oven itself, batteries and basically almost everything exploding at random times, always weary of anything nowadays.

TL;DR Have I been traumatised by a stovetop espresso maker?
Help pls.

ptsd?

I don't really think so, what the fuck am I, some tumblr faggot?
Also, no nightmares, just wary of everything exploded.
Thought about it, I really don't think so. It's not really debilitating, I just feel all the time like stuff is going to explode in my face and hit me.

Thank you for your reply though, user.

Sounds like its all your fault. I suggest killing your self

Your bond of trust with your espresso maker has been painfully severed, and now it is haunting your daily life. These kind of issues are delicate, so understand it will take a lot of effort on your part to become the man you once were.

The only recourse is to slowly build back up that foundation of trust, brick by brick. I'd recommend starting with something small, water balloons perhaps. Fill them within reason and trust that they will not break.

Once you develop your confidence in smaller things, find an exact replica of your espresso maker. Heat that sucker up and meditate in front of it until you have accepted your fear face to face.

Then, you can return to society as a functioning human being who isn't afraid of batteries blowing up.

Haha, jokes on you, in the future our bodies have already decomposed you presentist shill.

topkek.
Also worth trying, but I'd have to buy one with a functioning pressure valve.(tbh I might do this)

bumperrino

It'll just wear off in time. It's just your body's reaction to keep you safe. Same kind of feeling after car accidents. The car that's in the same position as the car that hit you will give you a pit in the stomach sensation.

So take it easy and relax. 2 months tops it'll go away. Been through that.

Thanks G, but it has not subsided, and it was 3 months ago..
It'll probably go away as you say.
So, thanks

Yeah bro this is just kinda how truama works. I was robbed at my job one night while closing up. After that, every night after about 8pm i would start to get very weary of all customers. Every time it got to where it was time to pay, and we were at the register i would tell them their total and when they reached into their pockets for money my heart would just start racing and i felt like they were about to pull out a gun, but every time it was just cash or a wallet, not a gun.

Has the reactions in time ceased a bit? Like their intensity? I don't remember exactly how long my car accident shit wore off in...I think the heavy jerking wore off like in 2 or 3 months...and then like no feeling at all after 7 or 8 months.

But to this day when I pass cars about to turn in front of me or behind me I mean, you know, I think the fucker will go in front, but there's no jerking reaction anymore, only the thought of it.

Yeah it's just your brain trying to keep you safe, don't worry about it. Go if it lasts over 9 months or a year or some shit, then it's something serious. But not now unless it's seriously getting in the way of your life.

Can any one try or please to help in identify this raptor?

Sucks bro. Sounds like ptsd but never got it and I've been shot at in the military. I also am an alcoholic so that helps.

Yeah that's why robberies are traumatic and robbers are asshles, not because of the money they steal, but the trauma they make the worker experience.

Thanks man. Hope there were no serious injuries..
At my previous job got beat up by this 200cmx200cm giant
It only made me realise people the same size as me pose little threat unless armed or trained.
Yet a fucking stovetop espresso maker is traumatising. God damnit.
Seems logical now that I think about it.

Thank you Anons, huge help.
My regards to you, may you have the strength to move mountains and the knowledge to outsmart the gods.

On the bright side it was my ticket to a xanax script.

Something exploded. Now you're careful about similar things exploding.

Oh my god OP. You're insane! Better get on some Xanax asap!

Maybe if he had good reason to be afraid of simar things but its just a espresso maker.

That's a cool story to tell the civilians I bet.
Bright side: ex-military can get mad pussy. It's the confidence though.
All good after healing up?
Due to schizophrenia in the family I'm not going to do drugs anymore. Only some uppers, as already having depression really doesn't make you want to be relaxed.
Uppers are fucking awesome.
Tho, if that's what you like, enjoy, but please don't let it run your life user.
Godspeed

Exactly, its a fucking espresso maker, what the fuck.
Honestly this is an assbackwards situation.
Either I'm weak or modern eastern european culture has started to create pussies.
Then again I've been lurking Sup Forums for 11 years already

replace the gasket dumb ass. Check out amazon, it cost 2 bucks. thread done

You do realise I'm posting on a mongolian rug knitting and original vietnamese basket trading forum and not willing to admit this in real life, right?
Imagine this:
-Doctor, I think I have PTSD..
-That sounds terrible, so young... What happened?!
-I made coffee.
-Kill yourself
It was unusable afterwards. All innards bent out of shape. Fucking lid hit the ceiling man.
Replace the whole damn thing.
Though I do understand the point your making. But fuck you too, since it's the internet.

I got anxiety problems pretty bad, and cant get high off uppers for some reason lol I love the xans because its nice to just feel normal and not have knots in my stomach all the time

Who knows why our brain does what it does, but hey, at least it keeps us alive hehe. Maybe espresso makers seem more dangerous to the brain because they're shaped like a little carnivore animal LOL, like a wolf or some shit, I don't know.

I can only slightly understand your experience.
But best wishes onto you user, you seem chill as fuck. Would totes drink a beer with.

OH MY GAWD, I got robbed and beat the side of my head with brass knuckles for 40 bucks. The doc keeps giving me melatonin, I could use this as a reason. HOLY SHIT THANKS user

Pic related
Fuck yeah this thread helped an user give an idea to another user.
Sweet.