I think im addicted to coke... I still go to work full time and never in debt but I keep doing it every week...

I think im addicted to coke... I still go to work full time and never in debt but I keep doing it every week, is that a bad lifestyle choice? Explain your answer.

I've quit smoking weed, cigarettes and I drink socially on weekends but I can't kick doing the same amount or more of coke every week

bumpadump some tits

Habits can turn into addiction pretty easily
I'd just say watch it, replace it with weed for a week or 2, then come back

Dude just fucking stop. I do it every once in a while especially when I'm drinking. But last weekend i got really fucking wired. I kept grinding my teeth and i was in a lil bit of a panic. I've never felt like that. Ever. And i didn't go to sleep until 9 in the morning. I don't think I'm ever gonna do that shit again.

How much do you spend per week on coke?

Has the amount been creeping upward?

Don't like weed cause it makes me lazy and I'm not productive, and crazy anxious
You need to do more, everytime I do it I'm up all night, and grinding your teeth is rookie shit. I don't know what the withdrawal will be like after this, It was shit 2 years ago when i stopped and i did it less than now :/

80 bucks is the average, sometimes if I'm going out with a group of people ill buy more, people pay me back if they can, if not I just share it.
Remember, sharing is caring

Lost a few friends from coke. It's not that they died, but they turned into giant assholes. Every single one of them.

Bang that shit faggot

Coke was nice but I kicked it because the only thing I enjoyed more than a nice fat line was a pocket full of casheroonie.

I'm planning to stop. I did that every week and I spent 100€ every friday, just for being an asshole with other girl, with people in general and for feeling shit day after until monday.
In 2 months I'm going to live with my gf, and that is gonna save me.

Ugliest tits ever

What do you do with the extra cash
I thought the same thing, moved in with my gf 6 months ago stopped for a bit, slowed down now im back on the regular nights of getting high

Switch to diet coke and wean yourself slowly.

People will take advantage of you, don't share that much or they will expect you to share.

Also, curb it as much as you can, everytime I drink a couple beers now I dream of the burn of a good line. Careful

My house mate does this on a daily bases. As long as you feel usesell and unmotivated when you don't do it, you should be fine.

Another factor in my situation is I'm close friends with my guy, he gives me the uncut stuff for a lower price and I just hang out with him sometimes after work, i really need to tell him to cut me off or at least slow me down but i dont know how to say it and I dont really want too (know what i mean?)

I'm only creative when I do it, i've become a much better guitarist on it and have written most of the music i play now on it, it unlocks something im afraid ill lose if I stop...

Honestly? 80 a week on coke really isnt that bad. just watch what youre spending and you should be fine

At least you have to pay for your coke. Be thankful that you're not a female bartender who get's offered coke by middle aged men almost every night.

source: was fucking a girl who turned out to be doing coke a lot...and getting it for free from guys (also probably getting fucked while high)

I'm pretty high now so I'm going to share a song I wrote about the stuff, its a pretty simple metaphor
Its just Em, C, D, A on acoustic

The devil sees right through your lies,
Straight past that smile and those big brown
eyes,

The devil will be your friend,

Into your mind and past your brain,
straight to your heart and those perfect veins,

Its true, what I say to you is true.

Breakdown
Slow tempo

With his cool temptation without a moments hesitation he will take your dear soul to that place you want to go,

Into your mind and past your brain,
straight to your heart and those perfect veins,

I know what it's like to be alone,
Going too far you dont want to go home.

It happened to me, its happened to my friends, when your flying so high you just can't make it end.

----

Its preachy and too simple to play but i like so give me some answers on how to stop this shit.

80 if its by myself or with my buddy, more if I'm with people
In uni they say free shit's good shit, at least her wallet is safe

mate wtf are you? you are literally me.
In my case, the dealer is one of my best friends, that's the biggest problem.. I can get coke whenever I want.

Her wallet may be safe.

Her sexually health? Probably not.

Stop this, start meditation.

> addicted... every week
Faget

HAH! You'd be surprised, once you finally kick the habit, how much you were snorting that shit to stay relevant and cool to your "friend" group...while you pay them out the asshole of course LOL. Not sayin they're talkin shita bout you, but they wouldn't hang if you didnt play their game.

Its a nice deal eh? what would you say to your friend to slow down?
If she was doing coke on the regular then she had a tolerance, like after her first time. She wasnt doing anything she didnt want to do on coke, it doesnt really take away your control or make you belligerent enough to blame it on that, her decision... wear a rubber dude
also im heading to bed soon, its been a long day

I can just tell him to slow down, but sometimes I am so hungry of that shit that he can't stop me.
But now things are gonna change, need to take back my life. I know Im not the most addicted user on this world, but it makes me angry thinking what this shit did to my life.

I think i need too, im the same way, i not some junkie who can't hold a job and is in debt but when i look at all the money ive spent on this and all the days ive wasted doing nothing but coke, i want to end it. my big worry is that my creativity will stop because i really only write music, write my book, and practice guitar on coke, when im sober i just find something else to doo... no motivation

yes you retard its a bad lifestyle an unexpected expense will come up and now your in debt and watch everything spiral out of control for 6-24 months while you work to pay everything back nd hate your life while being sober

I'm going to bed, seriously thanks everyone for the advice. I hope this thread isn't here tomorrow morning.
I think you're in the same boat I am, you know what you have to do, even if it's hard, it's the right thing.

You're welcome mate, hope to catch you here soon, maybe in another kind of threat, cheers from Italy