ITT: Stupid Niggers that deceived you into drafting them for Fantasy Football

Also included for me, Odell Beckham

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/01/14/houston-texans-arian-foster-woman-abortion/4475343/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

odell beckham and piece of shit washington kicker dustin hoffman or whatever his name is who i drafted in 4th round and could have had greg olsen instead

>draft Charles early
>pick up Ware late

working out okay in the end. maybe should have traded Charles when I had the chance but it is what it is.

>drafting a kicker in any round but the last

you fucked up so fucking bad croatia.

>drafting a kicker in the 4th (fourth) round
M8.....

>drafting Charles

>drafting a literal cripple
Sounds like you're the stupid nigger here

Tod fucking Gurley

Wasn't Gurley ranked #2 behind Antonio Brown at the beginning of the year

Why do people listen to the "experts" when they know he plays for a shitty ass team

AP

I also drafted him the year he got suspended for whooping his kid

I wasn't falling for that shit again

He is a horse that needs to be shot

AP will probably never pay again and if he does he better take a big pay cut to play for a contender

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/01/14/houston-texans-arian-foster-woman-abortion/4475343/

This asshole

this broke dick hasn't doe shit this year

>tfw completely nailed both of my drafts this year (with one exception: decker) because I'm not a mouth breathing retard like 90% of Sup Forums

I'm 7-0 but now I lost CJ Anderson so I have to decide who I will put in

Woah someone get this guy a job with a team, he's clearly knows the most about football, he's good at fantasy football

Nice, good to hear fellow 7-0 bro. Shady is my biggest injury liability night now but he should be back soon.

Y u mad tho

If you unironically drafted AP, Gurley, or Jamaal charles in the current year, you deserve to lose.

If you drafted a QB before round 11 in the current year (exception: Brady in the 7th-8th range with a waiver QB until week 5), you deserve to lose.

I got really lucky with Melvin Gordon this season but honestly most of my draft otherwise was just plain and simple common sense. The reason sp sucks at fantasy is because most people here try to act cute and grab I really really like women in round 3 or think in the top four or something equally retarded.

Croatia can't into fantasy football:(

>Drafting a vegetarian cuck

blake bortles is a CUNT!