Beamer tried to place a credit card call. With FBI agents listening in on their call...

>Beamer tried to place a credit card call. With FBI agents listening in on their call, Beamer informed Jefferson that hijackers had taken over United 93, that one passenger had been killed, and mentioned the dead pilots. He also stated that two of the hijackers had knives, and that one appeared to have a bomb strapped around his waist. When the hijackers veered the plane sharply south, Beamer briefly panicked, exclaiming, "We're going down! We're going down!"[3][9][10]
>Following this, the passengers and flight crew decided to act.[3] According to accounts of cell phone conversations, Beamer, along with Mark Bingham, Tom Burnett, and Jeremy Glick formed a plan to take the plane back from the hijackers.[11] They were joined by other passengers in discussing their options and voting on a course of action, ultimately deciding to storm the cockpit and take over the plane.[3] Beamer told Jefferson that the group was planning to "jump on" the hijackers and fly the plane into the ground before the hijackers' plan could be followed through.[8][9] Beamer recited the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm with Jefferson, prompting others to join in. Beamer requested of Jefferson, "If I don't make it, please call my family and let them know how much I love them." After this, Jefferson heard muffled voices and Beamer clearly answering, "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll." These were Beamer's last words.[3][9][10]
>According to the 9/11 Commission Report, after the plane's voice data recorder was recovered, it revealed pounding and crashing sounds against the cockpit door and shouts and screams in English. "Let's get them!" a passenger cries. A hijacker shouts, "Allahu akbar!" ("God is great"). The plane crashed into an empty field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania at 580 miles an hour, killing everyone on board. The plane was twenty minutes of flying time away from its suspected target, the White House or the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.

Why are Americans so heroic?

Which other nationalities are heroic?

too long, did not read

what is the maximum word count you will read

about thirty

>tfw ywn angrily charge the cockpit of a commercial airliner to take back a hijacked plane with your fellow countrymen

this is all bullshit, you know that right?
the plane was taken down by executive order because it might fall on the White House
Bush is a murderer of american citizens

This beaner is pretty cool.

not ones which lose wars to emus

*beamer

:(

if you flip that upside down can you weigh the earth

My scales don't support the weight of North America

Too many fatties

sick bantz
sick comeback

yeh i know

pls stop bullying each other

sorry dad

hey you FAT CUNT this is mum

you tell that little gobshite to take his banter or he can say goodbye to emu blood pudding after secondsies he can

mum you fat slut you can't take away my emu blood pudding, I'll fuckin stab ya

stupid dog

that's a good lad

now tell yer dear old dad to take my kids out to the shed while Latrell gives me a quick rubdown

wtf