How do we fix Brazil?

How do we fix Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlOrwseJ6ao
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Build a wall along the argentine border.

It's too late

that'd save argentina

Trow napalm all over this shit an than rebuild

How do we fix argentina?

Don't they have new govt. They used to be a lot of threads about their economy and politics just a few month ago here on Sup Forums. Now they don' talk about it anymore.

Well, the impeachment happened and now the non-commies are in power, they are just as corrupt and part of the status-quo but not as retarded when it comes to policies and such, they are under heavy anti-corruption fire right now and scrambling to not get jailed.

2018 is when shit will really go down since it's election year and the biggest candidates are either commies or a lunatic that thinks videogames should be banned.

>lunatic that thinks videogames should be banned.
interesting. Who are these guys? They should also ban shitty TV and music that tells favelados to become drug dealers so they can fug bitches

Next big happening will be in 2018. Now the tide will remain a little low.

How bad is the wealth inequality in Brazil, do any of you monkeys live in poor or rich areas?

they are worse than us

>a lunatic that thinks videogames should be banned

that's no true, stop believing in leftist media

It's Bolsonaro, he wants much harsher punishments for niggers being niggers too. He would make a nice justice minister but he's honestly not president material, he's clueless when it comes to economy.

Last time I checked niggers didn't shoot down police helicopters in my country

is the "florechina de jesus" guy going to run for president?

No. He is a door (regional expression for calling somebody ignorant, don't ask me why)

He's a congressman and he only got elected as a literal joke, I doubt he would want to be president.

>ignorant
>literal joke

if someone told me a few years ago that trump would become president, i would laugh in their face. so never say never... sigh

This homo
youtube.com/watch?v=HlOrwseJ6ao

Impossible, even for Brazil. He only became deputy because the method is extremely flawed.
He is a professional clown for real and very ignorant. he commits one portuguese mistake every 10 words. Impossible to compare with trump or even with any generic politician

This faggot has a body language of a peasant or a military tier douche bag that is ignorant but trying to look important.

well, he was captain of the Brazilian army.

Kek, I like you, man. Spot on.

he already explained what was going on during this
again, stop believing leftist media

hahaha, there you go, there is something in him that gives this away. well, mind you, if he served his country well, good for him, he should continue to do so and stay away from politics or making any kind of public comments.

Where?

>there is something in him
Yep, I know. thats why I confirmed about captain, nevermind

his facebook page

Why does every Brazilian movie I have watched have a hot, white journalist bitch who gets inside the favelas with the niggers? Is this common in Brazil, do leftist bitches like to visit the favelas?

>Is this common in Brazil, do leftist bitches like to visit the favelas?

There are leftist bitches who like to visit favelas, but they're mostly foreigners.

You don't.

Make me the dictator and i'll fix all of latin america. I will rule with an iron, but just fist.

Nothing short of an extremely violent military coup will save Brazil

Nuke

unrealistic solution: kill/sterilize everyone more than 25% nigger and/or more than 25% native/indian

make it 12.5%+ nigger.

>Update
if all 12.5% niggers were deported to Africa Brazil would have I have no idea what population.