Country Salary

How much ss the average salary in your country? Is it good enough to live comfortably and pay the bills?

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/retirement/2016/10/30/heres-the-average-american-household-income-how-do.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am neet ;_;
you need to earn at least £2000 per month to live comfortably round here, if i was renting my place it would be £1200-ish a month.

Something like $45K. I suppose it'd be alright if you're not living in a big city. I wouldn't know though.

fool.com/retirement/2016/10/30/heres-the-average-american-household-income-how-do.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States

>Average household income: $73,298
>median: $51,939
Also keep in mind that it can vary between parter status
>Married filing jointly: $117,795
>Married filing separately: $64,819
>Head of household: $35,876
>Widow/Widower: $57,577
>Single: $34,940
It can also vary a lot depending on race/ethnic group.

Generally it's alright but it's getting controversial. Minimum wage is definetly not good enough to live off of anymore

\650/h * 16h * 24d = \249,600 ≒ $2,170/m
$2170/m * (12 + 6) = $39,060/y

Educational expenses for children are insufficient for one salary.

I heard it's actually something like £30,000

I'd be happy with that, but property is unattainable

It's around ~1,1k € per month, or around 1,2k dollarydoos.

Depends on your definition of comfort but yes.

How much ss the average salary in your country?
200-250 €
> Is it good enough to live comfortably and pay the bills?
haha

€2,509 is the average after taxes

I get 1,8k€ after taxes.
I am married, have a car and a 2 room apartment.

We can't really afford much but live goes and the bills are payed.

1700€, maybe a bit more
It's just ok

you have around €300 left if you look at the average income

I have no clue what the average income is, all I know is that my income is poorfag tier, absolute shit tier salary. I live in Stockholm so the salaries are probably a bit higher than the national average, I think the average is somewhere around €2400 after taxes and €3100 before.

I am scheduled for 38 hour weeks, but I work 2-3 hours overtime each week. Get €26 an hour during overtime, lets say 8 hours of overtime each month which adds up to about €208, then the regular salary at €2250.
€2458 = €1930 after taxes.

Theres no problem surviving on it when it comes to food/bills/car expenses. The real problem is housing, I cant afford anything desu, so I'm still living at home paying nothing and just saving €1500 a month.

About $58.500, but we have a ridiculous cost of living.

There are horror stories here of those €30 pizzas in Norway.

Maybe at restaurants, but we do have frozen pizzas that are up to €7.

Hello. Young adult here. I don't know what the national average is in the states anymore. But at my last job it was 40k.
For my city that's enough for a decent 3 bedroom apartment.
Utilities. A used late 2000's model car, groceries, beers, internet, cloths etc.
And just enough to spare for a date night every now and then with a bitch.

That being said. If you are smart and work two jobs you can put down on a mortgage with around 30k for like half an acre of land and a 1500 Sqft. home.

Average salary in Finland is about 3 ES energy drinks and a bucket

bravo finland

CROATIA HERE!!!

300 to 500 per month on average...

Living costs are are like in Germany.

We are poor ;_;

Damn son. Someone working at McDonald's or Walmart here in the states makes that in a 32 hour work week.
And then Walmart provides them with all the cheap shit they could want to fill their home with 3 months of work.

If you ever visit Croatia,those smiling people serving you are actually very sad and angry.

600-700 euros average

not really enough, no

depending where you live, after you pay rent and utilities you are left with 100-200 to spend for yourself

Average in Prague is 1500$, I have slightly below that

I live very comfortable because evyrthing is cheap(beer for 1.3$ in pub, meal in restaurant for 4$), only problem is housing...my rent went from 350$ to 500$ during last 2 years

Fuck you NIMBY

it's 85 000 HUF, which is about 290 dollars.
It's insanely shit. To put it into perspective, I live with my parents and get this amount as monthly support while I study. Before I stopped going out and partying, it was usually gone by the end of the month, and in no way did I do overly luxurious stuff. I now cut my spending,which covers about 50% of my monthly nutrition, to a minimum and I get to keep half of it. But families of 4 have to get by with the same amount of money and I have no idea how they do it.

Hh damn, I thought it was minimum wage. Average net salary is around 200 000 HUF, which is still pretty shit but it gets you by. If you are responsible with your wealth you can save and invest a good part of it.

And they hate you

it is literall ONLY reason to resent my people. i feel like they are fucking shitting on me. I mean i can make 24-30k a year working as servant in germany but in Portugal i make 6k to 8k working much hard and longer hours.
I fucking hate leaving my country why must i? to make a honest living?

Its like 1.1k EUR and its enough to live good imo

usd30k/year. most people say it's not even close to being enough to live comfortably. honestly though, i do believe 30k is actually more than enough to live okayish life. it's just that koreans don't really have individuality and they just follow the trend/fad most of the times. so they think they must get married, they must have children, they must spend so much money on their children, etc. just because most others do it. so basically they NEED to spend the same amount of money as others when they don't make the same amount of money. this is why most koreans are such crybabies and always complain how shit their country is compared to others