Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0axs_A20MN8
youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA&list=RDMMXbGs_qK2PQA
youtube.com/watch?v=BVCaJdYZmCU
youtu.be/unb3m_6ceZQ
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=uJvADPBVOX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Workers arrived and now I have to wait an hour before leaving.

still here
and

Do you drive them or something?
Yeah it requires and internet connection which sucks if you have bad connection. Been watching some gameplay for about half an hour. It seems vikings are favored on maps with a lot of hazards

You say that like it's a bad thing we have you here for another hour

Yeah, anime. I'll think about it.
For Honor looks pretty intense, just needs 32v32 brawls.

I'm not sure it is.

Well having played it since the first closed beta I can safely say that it doesn't get boring. There's a lot of technique and mind games there, I think.

Yeah, she doesn't have a car
I can't really think of how I'd convince you..

I think thats a bit much. With the friendly fire I wouldnt think going over 8v8 would be a good idea

Yes.

Nope.png
It's time for you to go to youtube.com/watch?v=0axs_A20MN8

Turboqueer hoebag

>And it's off to open the building.

I would probably just go with the Knights since I'm a slut for nice looking armor and Claymores/Zweihänder

Well for you it's not a bad thing. For me it's a "I only have one hour time to work and stuff"
I'll probably go into vienna in the morning tomorrow... fuck it, imma stay at home, no use in going now

>32v32 brawls in for honor
To be fair, that sounds like a lot of fun!

well, that sounds promising then! Are there unlockable stuffs too? Preferably something you don't need to pay for to get it?

>Chivalry has unlockable weapons

Thanks mate! I think someone posted that once before as an update to my own
>

:o

same person lol thanks m8.

Ah well have fun with your grocery shopping trip
Dont you want to use glorious Nippon steel folded 1000 times to defeat your foes for the glory of japan?

You really can't.

And here I thought I wasn't able to fluster you any more after all the lewdness.

There are unlockable characters, I believe, as well as armor and weapons. It uses an in-game currency, but I've seen no evidence that you'll actually have to pay for anything.

FF is both hilarious and rage inducing, I wonder how that's going to work out. Might not be my type of game, though.
I'm just recalling the fun I had on BF3 64 man servers. Absolutely insane.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Still, a day at some sounds pretty restful.

Soul music is good, but if you want high-energy...
youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA&list=RDMMXbGs_qK2PQA

It looks like a fun time. especially if you round up a few friends

Almost done reading?

Cuntface!

>see ya

Kek, well then, thanks again

>Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=BVCaJdYZmCU

Deus Vult > Banzai

That's good then, I'll put it on my list of "definitely interested"

I never played a single BF. Mainly due to shit internet where I live

I suppose... just means I have to get done with everything tomorrow then

Do you live in hue hue land?

I will hopefully try to
>Over halfway done
>starting to feel a little bored of these characters I don't like playing as

You're probably right

Yeah, it's a bit of a step back on the schedule, but relaxing is important to.

True, but got no friends.
Nae, kinda procrastinating on it which is weird because I enjoy it...

I did the same. Sorry for bothering you

I live in the hueil hueitler land

It's pretty relaxing at the moment for me tho...

あなたの信仰は間違っている
And you wanted another day
You can probably make some on the game or here even

snort

That's good~ You should take some time to destress every now and again, y'know?

Myehhh
Still do

Not a bother, why would it be?
It's normal for me now.

It is a really really good game. I'm probably planning to pick it up on launch.

I know I am.

I still think you can do it
Well you seem likable from the bits ive talked with you

shpee

Non nobis domine non nobis sed nomine tuo gloriam!

>be me
>get up at 10 am
>talk with you until 1pm
>drive 1 hours into vienna
>work 2 hours in appartment
>drive 1 hour home

basically my day right now

I suppose I'll wait. Most games get a lot cheaper when you wait. Besides, I need the money for... something else

But you're wrong about your opinion~
I'll give it a shot
but no promises

Yeah..that doesn't sound great...
Also 10 am, geez, I couldn't deal with that.

Just seems I bring it up everytime, and have not much else to talk about. It must be annoying

There is a spy among our midst.

わたしはあなたがたのすべてをわいわいの御方で殺します
No youre gonna do it. I believe

Eve is my waifuuuu!!!!
MIJ?
Pic is her....

Because I'm making an effort I guess, and there's the issue, lack of initiative.
Someone talking to me isn't annoying at all.

It is great tho, I only talk with you and other people I like.
It's really comfy for me atm

Pauperes commilitones Christi Temlique Salomonis

16 more to go
Calling it for the night, though

Well, I'm glad! Comfy is nice, and not having too many responsibilities is nice IMO.

Hey hey

Ah well maybe you will feel more like it sometime later then?

You did great work

>3pm
Why not go until like 6pm or even 8pm depending on where the flat is located

It is, yeah. Talking with you is always nice

Hello~

Ave Maria

Because I'd miss my train home and would have to walk 40 minutes through shit weather

So I'm going early tomorrow. Like, I'm going to get up at 7 am and leave at 9 am.

Maybe, but probably not.
What's the ETA on the beta?

hi

this is my fortnightly post

ブルート
55 minutes till live

Oh, well, sorry then

Well, thank you~ I'm a bit worried about Voldo, Tira, and Yun-Seong as I have played next to none of them, though.
And I hate Tira.

Heading to bed now, I'll see you all tomorrow

no u

カラミチーマス

Got back from Starcraft 2 a few games.

Severely disappointed though =/

Snowing crazy today. Might reach over 1.5 feet.

How are you guys doing?

Have fun and sleep well
Why?

What faction or class do you think you'd pick?
>i would pick kumiko
:(

Haven't spoken to you in a while, how are you?

Hi

youtu.be/unb3m_6ceZQ

Ceterum censeo Toyko esse delendam

Any plans for today?

I'm doing great!
Going to work in a circus next month, it's going to be fun/glorios

What about you? How are you?

nice to meet you, im from aus, how about you?

What's wrong

It is by far the most tedious game I have ever played.

The fact that every building queues 5 units is extremely annoying and game-breaking. Workers lack common sense and will pile on one mineral pile instead of automatically spreading out. You can't even use shift+click to queue 5 units. Instead you have to MANUALLY click or press the A button a billion times to make enough troops.

What on earth were they thinking? The game is unplayable and feels like an unpolished beta.

Do you get to queue 20+ units in the full version or something? I CANNOT play a game where you queue 5 units at a time. Just not entertaining to constantly click your barracks and keep making troops one at a time like that.

Even putting your barracks on a number key for easy access doesn't help.

Troops don't use cover, medics ignore healing troops and rush into the back of the enemy base unless manually selected to stay with the rest of your army.

Just a tedious game overall.

I much prefer company of heroes.

Im going to play the Samurai of course. Like a good weeb
OK im bored of this now

Russia, but living in the Netherlands. How are you?

Well, I went from 3 weeks of no classes or anything else to a shit ton of work and project preparation within 2 days.... It's great!! (I'm not even sarcastic since I was bored to death)

You apologised again, you don't need to!
Ah yes, it is For Honor of course.

Didn't notice you there Chara dude.

How are you? It snowing where you are right now?

Sorry

I'm tired before midnight for some reason, I'm going to sleep.
Sorry for making you apologise.

Same here. Looking up Latin also gets hard

Well then! What do you have to do?

It snowed a few days ago but now it melted all away leaving everything muddy as hell

YOUSOROOOOOOOOO!
>Did you get those pictures I sent you?

You need to change the control layout to grid first off. Everything is polished you cant just sit back and stroke yourself off like other ones you actually have to do shit which is a lot at first. Youtube helped me figure out what to do and it became a lot more enjoyable. You also need more then one barracks and hotkey them to a key and then just click that key spam units. ez pz
Of course
night
It was good at the start

Azmaria claimed

Yeah, then the Latin lines became less good...
Oh well. Swords are nice. japanese swords are a lot lighter and due to their one sided edge blade they're also a lot safer to use for beginners.
European Swords are a lot more sturdy (but not exactly less sharp) but also a bit heavier.

You should see the outside here. The blanket of snow has reached my calves and it's still going like a soft blizzard.

I won my first 5 games without much of a challenge.

It feels like a contest of who can click their hotkeys and spam units the fastest. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with tactics or skill.

In Warhammer or Company or Heroes, a pro can use a single squad to kill 3 others if they use the terrain and flanking to their advantage. Everything is about tactics and outsmarting your enemy. In Starcraft 2, the terrain is basically irrelevant. There's no such thing as cover, and it's mostly a resource/numbers game. Spam wins, not thought out strategy or tactics. You can basically spam early infantry, then just walk into your opponent's base early on and destroy his miners. Then you win. Just spam lots of bases, barracks, and soldiers. No real thought behind it.

It also feels too easy overall. First to make 20 barracks and spam the most troops wins.

I guess if you play CoH2 or Warhammer 40k for long enough you'd know what I'm talking about. A single squad or tank can change the entire battle if used properly in those games. And often does. The terrain and environment are a huge deal and you have to plan troops movements around avoiding suppression. You can't just rush a million units into an MG or they all die. You absolutely HAVE to flank and use the environment.

Now I've got a ton to do at work (I'm working 4 hours instead of 2) and aside from the ussual homework I now have to start preparing a 35 page report accompanied by a custom business plan. All in all, it's fun...for now

I really don't like Snow tbh. It means it's at least 70 F too fucking cold

>SC2
I like to play it casually... Like, downloading maps and playing against the AI... since I like basebuilding. I tend to play terrans and put a lot of artilleray and other stuff at positions just so I can get an impenetratable fort.

I don't think I'd like that game competitive

Consider me impressed. Sounds like you're busy at the very least. A business plan even? For what company?

Yeah but thats just how they made them
Yeah bots in that game are retarded. You have no idea what youre talking about. Actually watch some of the people that know what they are doing play. The fog of war is real and thats what you need to scout for. Youre an idiot to think 20 barracks makes you win. Marines have clear cut counters and if all you did was make those you have a very weak comp and can be killed very easily. Just watch some of the pros and you will see what you think isnt there

Supreme Commander 2 is funner against AI. Because your armies can get huge. It's a spammy game like SC2 but funner.

I hate the "how fast can you click" feeling I get from that game.

During the 2nd semester we need to creat a business plan and present it to the ones grading us. And in the 3rd semester we need to put the business plan to practice in either an own start-up company or find a small company that is interested in it.

And I like it. A lot

Oh, I thought you meant Starcraft 2... oh well my memory is bad

The last part sounds tedious. We did something similar for graduation. We had to find a company without a website and make them one.
Also basically being business partners and catering to their every needs for free.
>Location analysis
>Product analysis
>Placement analysis
etc etc
It's not hard, just... boring

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3

Claim :o
:o
does this wish they were this

Do you wish that was you?

I would have one but thats a bit edgy for me

i do :o

Well... To be honest maybe when I move out I'm going to buy myself a sword just for decoration purposes.

What kind?

FUCK OFF KONATA

What are you trying to be by being the most retarded user in the history of /waifu/? I mean, you have a small dick that looks like a FUCKING MISSLE, you probably have a retarded wife/girlfriend, because she loves someone who has that dick.
You said you are fucking your girlfriend whenever you feel like, but that's a lie, because you always say you are bored, and that's why you are shitposting.
I fucking hate attention whores like you, nobody likes you except probably cancerous anons of this community, you are gross and your life sucks.
You didn't had internet for some time because YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB YOU FUCKING BIGOT, you are poor as fuck and that's why you live in america with your mother that you probably fucked.
I hope some nigger kills you, too bad that won't happen because you don't get out of your basement.

You can download mods that make the AI much harder in supreme commander 2.

Well barracks were just an example, I meant military production buildings and research ,etc. It's about rushing early basically.

Early overwhelming rushes seem to be the easy way to win in SC2.

Tanks and marines with medics thrown in. A couple random big units if the game drags on too long.

Try playing Warhammer 40k or CoH2. You'll feel a lot different when you're forced to use cover to keep your troops alive. Or trees to ambush. Or MG's to suppress enemy troops. Or even grenades to make squads change the outcome of the entire battle.

SC2 is lame in my honest opinion. It's like the environment is there solely for decoration.

Why not a gun?

Guns are pretty.

Not sure yet. Estoc probably. I love that thing. I think it's known as Armor Piercer due to it's rather sturdy build while still being a piercing sword mostly

Swords are prettier. Also I'd need a Gun License and Gun training and that costs a lot more money than a simple sword for decoration purposes

Lol you don't need a license around here. What state do you live in?

Im not going to explain it because im lazy. Its different then those in the sense of building against your enemy and terrain matters if its high ground. Its good you just dont know what youre on about
Yeah dark souls had it

I live in Austria

I don't live in the US

Dark Souls had a lot of swords which I love. Zweihänder and Flamberge for example

I looked it up actually. Higher ground gives nothing more than sight advantage.

Trust me I try not to be noob even in games I'm not familiar with. It just doesn't offer the tactical dimension or depth that THQ games do. When you can simply walk into your enemy's base early on to kill their miners, that's stupid and tedious, especially considering the way you have to manually assign workers to gather resources. Very tedious.

I've seen the pro games. Looks like a clickfest. Opponents regularly just walk through each other's base early on to do their damage.

I mean, even in Age of Empires 2 you can't generally walk unchallenged into your opponent's base like that. Unless your opponent is doing something very wrong. Seems standard procedure in SC2. Requeuing miners is annoying.

Oh, I see. I didn't know Austria required such a thing. Then again it is Europe and they can be pretty stringent.

Claiming best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=uJvADPBVOX8

nice "girl"

Yeah, that's true. They are pretty strict for certain things. To be fair, it's pretty save here.
For example napping in public transportation is no problem. I even passed out several times with my phone in my hand and never had a problem with that.

That's pretty normal around here too. I used to see people nap on the train to NYC all the time. It's a 3 hour ride from some places.

I didn't know Austria was so developed. Thought it was mostly European suburbs. What's it like? Are you near the cities?