My buddy got crushed to death in a freak accident when the truck he was working on fell on his head...

My buddy got crushed to death in a freak accident when the truck he was working on fell on his head. How can I celebrate his life?

poo on grave

You can visit mechanic shops and kick the jacks out from under trucks. Get your dead buddy a half dozen new spirit friends to relate to. Good luck.

Get wasted and demolish a truck

Sacrifice.

Pancake Day

Fuck a hooker. Smash her head in. Take your money back.

by teaching proper auto mechanic safety techniques and equipment.

or sue the shit out of the car company, etc. for mental anguish, don't share with his parents and use it all on hookers and blow. he would have liked that.

Have a watermelon smashing party!

Stooped

tell him to
>act normol

I knew this guy who was working on a skyscraper and fell into a garbage chute that wasn't properly marked.
Fell 4 stories onto a pile of twisted scrap metal.

Paint a picture of his face on the windscreen of the truck with a line through it.

ive got something in mind...

Buy the truck that crushed him.

Maintain it as long as it will last.

People will think you are crazy.

It has it's soul trapped within.

They don't know.

> Do it.

If you do this with any luck the truck will come to life and start killing People!

If you're being for real, that's fucking nuts. No man should ever die like that.

But the truck has it's own soul trapped in it. It's already come to life and started killing people, his friend was just the start.

Yeah, I'm being serious.
You can try to find info if you want.
It happened in Memphis, Tennessee, his name was Zach, or Zack, whatever, same thing. I didn't really know him but I know a lot of people who did, my sister was pretty good friends with him.

kek. this prob.

have someone drive over your head so you two can be the smashed head brothers

actually happens a lot more often than you'd imagine

Don't get crushed by a truck op

Did he end up cut into pieces?

dont post shitty thing on facebook, its cringy

Shits not right dude. I can't imagine the guy could have sinned enough to warrant that shit. We can only hope he died instantly and didn't feel any pain. Imagine fucking landing like that and it somehow didn't kill you, so youve just got metal bursting through your body as you slowly die. That's real suffering. Regardless, there is not a lot of things a man can do to make him deserve a death as cruel as that.

my cousin's husband died in a similar way.

Though truck didn't fall on his head.
Actually he fell off it.
He crushed a packet of cigarettes in his pocket, not his head
He was hit by a bus when he went to buy a new pack.
Tragic, I feel your pain OP. We soul brothers now.

agreed, very few. just a sad fact of the trade

No, just impaled.
They aren't sure if he died on impact or if he bled out, they didn't find him for 12+ hours.
It happened early and they didn't find out until the shift was over and somebody noticed his car in the lot but hadn't seen him all day.

>How can I celebrate his life?
By crushing some beers.

HOLY SHIT ITS A GHOST

Ghosts? That's just mythological nonsense. Ghosts don't exist.

When you die your soul goes to heaven to be judged by God.

Found him OP
Not dead

Delete his computer history