Doug loved Ghostbusters reboot

youtu.be/ElkcUnASvrA

>I would watch Ghostbusters (2016) again
DROPPED

That's it. This is the final nail in the coffin

Fuck Channel Awesome

At last I truly see Angry Joe and Red Letter Media are actually based. Doug is finished!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nD-hdE8PLjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought this guy said he wouldn't watch it wtf make up you're mind guy

Doug's an unfunny faggot with shit opinions who feel self important because fags like you have made him into a Youtube "celebrity."

Gotta get sjw points somehow

man apsies make me so fucking angry i just want to kill them all

>Caring about Ghostbusters
>Caring about online "reviewers"

I can literally hear the fedora sliding around on the greasy remains of your prematurely balding hair from here.

>I think it's better than Ghostbusters 2
That's it. You are dead to me Doug

Once my hair gets too bad I'm getting hair implants

Looks like I win

YouTube is the new tv

One day e celebs will be more popular than bitches like Kim k

>I can literally hear the fedora sliding around on the greasy remains of your prematurely balding hair from here.
I don't know if it's a man thing or an autism thang but I'm mad as hell!

He said the Amazing Spider-Man was bette than Raimi's. You KNOW his opinions are worthless.

Are you fucking serious??

Everyone there clearly hated it

This.
I watched maybe a total of 2 minutes as i skipped around and they were complaining about it while still trying to maintain it was a master piece. You can tell it's all forced.
Same with fattiebob's review

>that like to dislike ratio

>JUST ME
What did he mean?

It's disgusting

Why are they doing this though?

Shh Doug, go back to making your shitty skits retaining what little hair you have left.

lmao he's fucking done

He said he liked Spider-man 3. Not even joking.

Because they think it's helping feminism and women's rights by sticking up for a soulless cashgrab made to sell Pringles and made by the same company that makes Adam Sandler movies.

They are retarded.

Are they retarded enough for me to trick them into licking each other's pussies?

Damn

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

How is this fuck still doing shit?

When will CA finally die?

Should start calling him "Dickless Doug"

Including Doug's pussy?

You can tell Doug got turbo cucked by the women in this review

WELL THATS WHAT I HEARD!

Of course he loved it, he's an idiot who thinks yelling and stilted jokes are hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=nD-hdE8PLjo

It's dead now

That was James Rolfe, the AVGN
This guy is a totally different person

WHO
H
O

FUCKING
U
C
K
N
G

CARES
A
R
E
S

This guy has always been a faggot, what's new? He's been a faggot since at least 2010.

>Not Armond's review
plebs will be plebs forever

I'm pretty sure he's not 6 years old.

Why does it look like they aren't actually drinking anything out of those mugs?

They tip it up to their faces for a second as if they're sipping something, yet their cups appear to be empty as shit; with no stains/visible liquids on the side/rim of the mugs.

Like, shit dawg, they got an empty water bottle yet they're now drinking out of mugs? Who the fuck drinks water out of a mug? These fake ass water drinking out of mug mother fuckers.

>slimer steals a car!
>HILARIOUS!
>HE'S THE NPH OF GHOSTBUSTERS FROM HAROLD AND KUMAAR!

The fuck does this even mean?

That was James "Punished AVGN" Rolfe a Bases Hero Returns.

Angry joe is a pleb normie through and through, but even most of them weren't fooled by this movie

That's such a stupid fucking plan

It clearly failed

someone just got done watching the rlm review

BALLBUSTERS!

>"Doug loved Ghostbusters reboot"
>first line "I thought it was okay.."

>He said he liked Spider-man 3
Literally nothing wrong with that. Spiderman 3 is kino compared to most MCU movies.

>implying they are wrong

wtf I hate doug now

They are trying hard to make up compliments for the film. It's really sad.

I've always found Doug to be mostly insightful when he's not trying to be funny. He can usually make a good point and back up his position.

I almost dropped the F This Movie podcast a while back because they use some SJW lingo when it relates to the movie. Their review of the new Gostbusters was so over the top male-feminist that I deleted my subsciption and any episodes on file.

Its like someone that seems normal suddenly talking about Psyentology and Zenu and all that. No thanks and fuck off all the way.

i remember seeing a video of him and his brother calling their mom a misogynist because she did not like the movie

i'll never understand how twat's like this get such huge online followings

>Doug to be mostly insightful

Keep watching

>Tfw sipping crystal skull vodka

I'm pretty sure Dan Aykroyd sponsored the rlm review. That way even people who hated the movie will still give him money for his vodka.

Sup Forums likes Spider Man 3, retard.

>Spiderman 3 is kino
> all MCU movies are shit meme

seriously, fuck off

I want to live in a world with out Channel Awesome, fun fact this show only exist as an excuse by Doug to keep that 90K

But that's correct though

AVGN X RLM when?

I still don't understand how anyone can listen to Douges voice for more than a minute without wanting to kill hemselves

I want Josh Trank and Max Landis to make a documentary on the Rise and Fall of Channel Awesome.

He didn't. Watch his Siblings Rivalry on it. He called it "meh" and said it's on the positive side of meh because he was talking before three feminist landwhales.

Wew who's the cute hippie?
I bet she's hairy as fuck

I am waiting for the Extended Edition to be released and then I will buy that. Am not going to watch the theatrical edition at the cinemas.

He's fat waifu would have him castrated if he openly disliked.

>Channel Awesome
Who the hell calls themself that?

A bunch of 5 year old kids

I want Eggkara to make that documentary
Yeah he also went on a long rant about how men who did not like it were super neet losers, that was FUCKING OVER KILL

>Rolfe legitimately loves film instead of just loving his own contradictory view of what he thinks film should be. He's also not biased due to his distain for specific directors and/or actors.

It'd never work out. He'd actually enjoy the best of the worst movies.

>it's douge walker episode

>see Angry Joe
Fuck that fat fuck.

>he only DROPPED Doug now

>you will never have a mature hairline like Doug

Why even fucking live

No way

>Why even fucking live

Is that papa johns.com thing for real?

>it's a years later Douge ends up begging Latza to let him be on his show episode

I don't get these women... they are acting like this is the best film of the year. Do they seriously believe this movie to be so amazing?

He's just bought. Im not memeing. Sony paid this faggot for positive reviews

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hilarious how the people who use "free speech" as a rallying call get so buttdevasted when people express opinions that aren't part of their perceived consensus.

Stop giving him views

Calling him a retarded faggot isn't being buttdevastated. Your post doesn't make any sense. You're trying to imply hypocrisy that isn't there.

This. Honestly Ghostbusters 2016 is easily a movie Doug could have made, just four randoms dressed like cosplay schlubs quipping over a pointless loose plot framework with a 'goofy and wacky but without jokes' tone.

>Latza's Oscar acceptance speech will mention Doug indirectly, but blatantly, as part of his darker days that he had to push through before finding success, and will mention a group of big guys that helped him get back on his feet
>Doug promptly commits suicide by drowning himself in the toilet he's cleaning

You are one stupid fuck.
That there is an insult because of how kind numbingly retarded your post was, not a curbing of your speech.
If I were to say that you being a stupid fuck means you're not allowed to post, then that is curbing your free speech.

Learn the difference, you stupid fuck.

>disagreeing with someone is anti-free speech

I still cannot for the life of me understand why people why Sup Forums, of all places, keeps talking about this guy.

I've seen his earliest shit back in 2007-2008, and occasionally people would send me newer vids because they're le funny. It's incredibly, unbelievably cringeworthy. The guy doesn't have a single drop of talent as a funnyman. He has no self awareness. The later videos I got of him made him even seem schizophrenic.

So yeah, my sense of humor is mostly in tune with the various boards on Sup Forums, this is one of the only places online that can truly make me laugh. Therefore I don't get why you guys discuss this guy who's like the embodiment of cringe.

>Honestly Ghostbusters 2016 is easily a movie Doug could have made
He really couldn't, he's really bad at everything related with producing a movie and he lacks self awareness, so whatever he does he thinks he's doing right when and doesn't even make the effort to make something better, but be my guest and watch one of his movies, his work speaks for itself.

YOU'LL GET YOUR LIKES WHEN YOU BASH THIS FUCKING MOVIE

Well, yeah I mean he's incompetent. This is his style of movie though, and his type of 'humor' which is basically based entirely on how silly it looks for adults to pretend to make a movie.

>I still cannot for the life of me understand why people why Sup Forums, of all places, keeps talking about this guy.
Because it's fun to be mad at him, laugh and shit on him.
We're just having a bit of harmless fun.

That's why we like him, same with Latza

It's fun watching these idiots embarrass themselves time after time

Skilled marketing

Armond's review was a disappointment t b h. Half of the review was him talking about some Woody Allen movie that no one saw.

>balding, bespectacled and bearded

>Doug
>insightful
Please stop saying this, he knows as much about film as a 16 year old boy. Reminder:
>thinks that The Amazing Spider-Man movies are better than Sam Raimi's Spider-Man movies
>thinks Brett Ratner's Red Dragon is better than Michael Mann's Manhunter
>thinks Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome is the best Mad Max
>thinks the action is Ghostbusters 2016 is awesome and Ghostbusters 1984 should've had similar action
>used to think that The Matrix Reloaded is the best Matrix
>didn't understand most of the symbolism in the original The Matrix
>didn't understand that Last Action Hero is a satire of big dumb action movies