During his career, Mess has been the

During his career, Mess has been the
>best winger
>best striker
>best forward
>has spent the last 10 years managing Barcelona from the field
>you now realize Barceona has 5 champions leagues all time, and 4 of them with Messi
>it's his decision who stays and who goes
>he's the best manager under 30 along with being the GOAT

who can stop him

Auditors.

Do Americans generally suck more Messi dick, or Ronaldo's?

Messi's no question

Messi

I liked his good boy look more

underrated post

Most Americans don't even know who Messi is.

Messi. If anyone here is casually interested in soccer they're either a messi /farcafag or a bayern fan

In general, anglo numales tend to support Barca while latinos support Real Madrid. Not really sure why.

Yes. There are absolutely no Ronaldo, Madrid, or united dick riders on this board. Only teams and players you dislike have band wagon fans

Ronaldo sucks his own dick too much. Not enough room left for anyone else

Because there's being objective and there's being a retard
Lets have the GOAT D lineman settle this

Messi is only Comparable to Garrincha but greater as he did it for longer time period. Messi is the best player I have ever seen, for this era.

If Messi played in a different era he wouldn't have been as good as he is now

>bayern fan
What? Spanish teams like Madrid or Barca I can understand because of the Latino influence or whatever. Premier League teams I understand because... Well, it's the most broadcasted league and it's "English". But why would any American dickride Bayern?

There we have it folks

>But why would any American dickride Bayern?
muh heritage

Nah, just hipsters. Picking a PL team is too mainstream, and Real/Barca are too ethnic for their delicate sensibilities. Bayern is the progressive white choice.

What? I'm not talking about Cristiano vs Messi, I'm talking about the clubs they play for.

Because the team is white and German and they play in a 1 team league with infinite money and resources. Perfect dream for an American gloryhunter.

if messi is so good why did he got caught twice committing tax fraud?!

why didn't he just dodge the system and get away with it?

checkmate christfags

>white and German
>white
>german
>WHITE
>GERMAN

Fucking pick one, user.

Germans are the most bandwagoned country in football. Most Spanish speakers, Hindus, Asians and everyone wanted you people to win the wc, the ones who didn't was solely because of Messi. Loads of Bayern ones as well
Add the general obsession with Germans, especially on Sup Forums and it's max cringe

>Germans are the most bandwagoned country in football
That's Real Madrid and Barcelona, amigo. Can't walk into any store without seeing a fake Messi shirt up for sale.

he's talking about the country itself, there are even Peruvians who wear the german national team shirt. and Chileans are obsessed with MUH PRUSSIANS and MUH EFFICIENCY.
it's fucking disgusting. They even think that because a pen was made in germany that it is high quality and will last them 100 years.

I've seen people from every country with a german nt shirt, dating back to 96 when I was a kid and they all think they're some insightful minority

truly feels blessed living in the era of the GOAT

Why are we still here Leo? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel that night against Chelsea... the 7-0 against Bayern... even the Madrid losses . The body I've lost... the teammates I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our trophies.

Meh,same could be said about white americans and their "muh heritage'' , when it comes to supporting Germany, Id say they make up most of the german supporters

it is a fact all you crackers in wc 2014 wanted Germany to win

good meme

but the choking
you can't just leave out his choking

and nobody gives a fuck about the spanish league title

Good post lad. You should tell the Argentinian Football Association.

zero world cups.

Penalty kicks

Maradona didint do shit in either of the two finals he played lets not get into that stupid argument. He was shot down in both by Germans worse then Messi

Most Americans, Messi
Most chicanos Ronaldo