In a relationship with good girl

>in a relationship with good girl
>girl i've wanted for a long time tells me she's interested and wants to go out

I feel like a man doesn't cheat on his girlfriend. But I also feel that I should pursue my happiness.
Tell me Sup Forums, does a real man cheat on his gf or stay faithful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pYSrlygyhi4?t=8m40s
psychologytoday.com/blog/dating-and-mating/201607/why-some-women-are-attracted-the-least-available-men
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real men dont ask questions

Dont cheat. Pick one

you tell her to her face, in a soothing voice, relaxed posture, "sorry femanon, you're just too late, i've already found someone i love"

this'll help you get in the mood bruv
youtu.be/pYSrlygyhi4?t=8m40s

Do it dude, go with the new girl that way she can get bored of you and go after someone else.

You know you're a cuck for even asking the question - now embrace it.

This

There's never a legitimate reason to cheat. If you think your happiness lies with girl n°2, you own up to it and talk to your girlfriend.
Lying about it and going behind her back is never the solution for what you call a "real man".

but i don't love my girlfriend.

the moment you go after her she will lose interest.

enjoy your loneliness faggot.

psychologytoday.com/blog/dating-and-mating/201607/why-some-women-are-attracted-the-least-available-men

cheating is just not socially acceptable, do the decent thing

/thread. Don't be a bitch OP

sure they do. maybe they don't ask /b though lol
but i don't want to give up the relationship i like just to try one that i may not like. i may end up losing both. if i cheat once, i can make a better decision.
yeah i do have some selfesteem problems :(
>There's never a legitimate reason to cheat
if life is about pursuing happiness and finding someone that helps me be happy is important than that seems like good enough reason to cheat.

>if life is about pursuing happiness and finding someone that helps me be happy is important than that seems like good enough reason to cheat.
Nope, that seems like a good reason to see where things go with a girl you're attracted to. It's not a good reason to do so behind your current girlfriend's back, risking her emotional wellbeing and your own subsequent guilt.
Life may be about pursuing happiness, but if you do so at the cost of another's, you're harming the very principle of "pursuing happiness".
Aknowledging cheating as a legitimate way to find happiness is aknowledging that others may do so at your expense and that there's nothing wrong with it.

I'm not even suggesting that you break up with your girlfriend. I'm suggesting you be upfront with her about what's happening and let her make her own choices based on the situation as it is, and not based on a fake situation you've built to avoid consequences of your own actions. It may go better than you expect it to.

So much moral fags here ffs
Give it a shot, chatting ain't cheating
Just be careful, don't get caught
>inb4 emotional cheating wah wah

This guy is on spot >psychologytoday.com/blog/dating-and-mating/201607/why-some-women-are-attracted-the-least-available-men

There's a really good chance it'll be a short ride
Give it a some thought, cause mental splinters and regrets at old age suck balls.

Look up a Chris Rock comedy skit about "new pussy." He can answer your questions.

>I'm not even suggesting that you break up with your girlfriend. I'm suggesting you be upfront with her about what's happening and let her make her own choices based on the situation as it is, and not based on a fake situation you've built to avoid consequences of your own actions. It may go better than you expect it to.

i may end up doing that. thanks.

You're welcome, and if you do end up being brave enough to be honest about what you do or what you want, kudos.

this will destroy her trust
won't get it back easily

>hey, I'll go chat with a great girl (obv not fuck cause I love you babe)
but fuck yourself up bro

who would've thought there was common sense on Sup Forums?
anyway, this is the only true answer

>>It may go better than you expect it to
>yfw they agree to a threesome

omg i just found this guy i love his shit