Caught my little sister on here. I've heard of this hell hole on Reddit before but I've never been here...

Caught my little sister on here. I've heard of this hell hole on Reddit before but I've never been here. I asked her what it was all about and why the fuck she was on here messing with hackers that could infect our computer and he just gives me this little bitch smirk. Well turns out this is a site that hackers come to so they can share their love for anime. Found that out with a google search. I can't believe how pathetic it is and I can't even believe my own sister is into this bullshit. Needles to say I told our parents and she has lost her privileges on the computer. So if you're wondering where she is now you know. They don't let me post without a picture so I picked this picture of her to let you know you're all a disgrace to your family. FUCK YOU!

Lol fag

obvious troll is obvious dont feed it fellas

Its okay. We dont need her anymore. Shes already shared so many dirty pictures with us. Fingering herself. The one where she was playing with your parents sex toys was great. someone has a beagle dog. I remember when she took the pic of that dog licking her nipple. And there was the nigger gang bang if 3 niggers equals a gang bang I mean. Yeah...we dont really need her now unless she has new material for us the fap to.

fuck reverse image search

Die nigger

Really? post them user

>needles to say

Nice b8

Dont worry she doesnt want to get blsckmailed so she will find a computer in library or something to post more of her

good troll but don't use images than can be found in 1 quick search.

hell a middle finger would have been more believable.

Hahahaha newfag

post them you nigger

Eliza has no brothers but she has 3 sisters.

1/10, you got a response

I like Sup Forums because the anonymity keeps the goddamn herd mentality from popping up and turning the site into a fucking social app like what happened to reddit. Sup Forums is my last bastion of hope for decent online discussions. Fuck you, you reddit herdfag, grow a brain for urself and join us independent thinkers

Feartherw8 b8 m8

Nice b8

whos eliza?

OP never said he was a guy though. And also her real name is Ciara not Eliza.

Can you send us her nudes

You know the life a girl who you will never touch do you feel proud? You are the equivalent to dumb teenage girls knowing all about the kardashians, good job fucking retard

How did you even take that bait?

cuz dumb white boys

That's some really nice anime you have there.

Indeed!

I know all about her because I'm not a fucking newfag like you. End yourself immediately.

Who's this Eliza and Ciara chick?

>can't believe nobody checked quads

is that op's sister?