Better Drawthread

Better Drawthread

Wow today already fucking sucks. Imagine that.

my relation with my cousin is like

Takao from Arpeggio

Wassup drawfags?

Someone on my steam friends showed me this once, can't remember who it was though.

ffffff

Requests?

Rolling for this, but female and non lewd

fuck

>Better Drawthread
It is now!

oh hey satan decaf.
draw decaf swimming in a giant tea cup

Requesting a tuba swallowing a marching band dinosaur.

tubavore

build and defend a fortress

That's how I swim.

Is that tuba vore? Draw some more tuba vore.

Roll

Okay so draw some tuba vore

Hmm.

Roll

00 get

draw decaf piloting a tea cup, kinda like the Koopa Clown Car

FEED THE TUBA

reroll, fuckin faggot hippy class

BRRRRAPPPPP feed me a nice juicy marching band dinosaur!

no iz draw is roll

let's roll!

this is making people less inclined to do your request

what is other me

Feed this trips tuba

I miss tang

what is effort

I miss espec

roller

let us honor our shining brass god

Rollin

I miss u

Rollit

hey can you draw me a picture of a mechwarrior-looking robot, in the swiss alps, holding flowers and twirling like julie andrews in the sound of music?

eat me tuba

drunkroll

roll

that smug face is asking to be digested by a tuba

what's the front look like?

>what is effort
Not present in Sup Forums drwthreads.

yes but what is love?

Surprisingly different.

Roll

Nah

>

I'm off to class, later thread

Why does one lust to be devoured by a musical instrument so much

Rollin' rollin' rollin' RAWHIDE

lel drawing

Why have a civilization if we are no longer interested in being civilized

imagine feeling a thick warm bass note blown over you

Lets roll

roll

Because u like Sup Forums don't u.

That one doesn't work.

rollin for this because

me me a big mage

:^)

Why not

Rollin, what a /great/ drawthread!

that's tuba PLAYER scat

rolling

Mentalist - done.

roll

roll

I know; isn't it great?

Danny Phantom

Donny Phenton

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

If you mean my replacable site of mediocre entertainment then yes

Fuck that

Ok then

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit but try to be better then everybody but take anything and the ugly people losers is gay and smell like shit and the ugly guys losers smell like shit and try to be better then everybody and that is why the ugly guys losers with there ugly ass faces is ugly as shit and i fucken hate the ugly guys losers ugly fucken faces there so fucken ugly and they smell like shit and there gay to guys there fucken a waste of space there so fucken ugly like the ugly guys losers and the people at reddit that smell like shit and try to kill people the ugly way like popular actors there so fucken lame and ugly and fucken talk to people at least people is stupid that they dont know the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that is short and smell like poop like my father and the ugly guys losers that is white and ugly and smell like shit and is ugly and even the ugly asian ugly people losers or ugly asian popular people think the ugly people losers that is white and ugly is ugly like the ugly guys losers that is white and ugly but try to be better then me that is why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that is white and ugly is a fucken clown that is fucken ugly and talk to people and nark to people and the ugly people losers smell like shit n outnumber everybody and try to hurt people the ugly way if the ugly people losers get jealous so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop n there breath smell like shit from hell and is ugly and smell like poop

Roll

Can you draw him sitting on a throne of steaming coiled turds playing a song?

dammit you fucking tranny faggot nigger midget jewish whore, draw my fucking request or i am going to come to your house and bury you in 279 tons of marshmallows and make you slurp your coke through a straw WITH NO ICE

Reroll for 06

Broken ass left side

gotta reroll

Roll

i guess im a knight now

nutten

and the ugly people losers is gay and smell like poop and force people to like ugly people losers that smell like shit like my father and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and get angry if other people act gay like the ugly people losers that smell like poop and is gay to me n force people to like ugly people losers that is short and smell like poop n is hurting ugly way by being gay g

Do a barrel roll

Can anyone please for the try identify Raptor??

roll

tuba raptor

roll

>WITH NO ICE
oh the horror

Summoner get.