Oklahoma fag 35/m, at work in small town...

Oklahoma fag 35/m, at work in small town. Used to smoke pot every day but drug testing around here went from piss test to cheek swob so I quit, job is decent for my area made 44k last year.

Ask me anything

know an ex cutter named sara anne smith?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

Not one thing you said was actually interesting

How do you expect people to get interested enough in you to ask you questions you fucking autist

Holy shit $44k at 35 years old is INSANE. My first job post college was $55k @ 22 y/o.

Nope.

Haven't found the time to kill my self. I'm interesting, you just need to Ask time right question.

actually she could have a different last name by now

well if you ever cross paths, tell her josh says hi and that she fucked up

I don't know what to ask. You smoked pot. Great. So does everyone and their mother.

No college, to busy fucking and making kids. Have 3 boys 16, 15, 10...

You're not interesting. Shut the fuck up.

By the way, you fucking retard, swab tests are a lot easier to pass than piss tests.

Jesus, that must have messed up your life.

you hiring? thinking about jumping ship from doing legal work in oil/gas.

Stillwater fag here

Explain please

y.o. / 44K a year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How's that funny.

I am 32 and live of 12k a year. Now that is sad.

No we are actually laying off people. I'm in oil and gas my self...

Tulsa fag.

> spotted the retards

Oklahoma has super low cost of living. Depending what his wife makes, you can live pretty damn well on $44k + good benefits.

Don't need to make $80k to live like a pauper like in Commiefornia

damn man, I was hoping shit would start picking back up with oil prices on the rise.

do you work for an operator? I'm with a small land management firm that has (so far) kept me decently busy through the downturn

44k in Oklahoma is decent. Job is cush, I would say 80% fucking off during the day.

Wife made 30k last year, we do pretty well Actually with all things considered.

Mouth swab only detects 48-72 hours

No I work for a manufacturing company that builds oil field parts. I'm the receiving clerk so most of my day is spent waiting on trucks to arrive.

Nice

Oklahoma fag here 20/m
OSU>OU
Westbrook for MVP

You can basically brush your teeth and pass a swab test only hours after smoking

Why is this man not starting in the all Star game?

Should I stop smoking weed even if my life sucks?

because he's a real working man going for a title.

I'm glad that I live in a country where drug testing by your employer is illegal (germanfag reporting in). So what do you do for a living? Do you like what you're doing?

But you're still in OK.

What about the title of "All Star Game MVP" that's he's gotten the past two years in a row? Doesn't matter?

Says the guy from texas

No, I'm in MO and we kek @ you guys.
You're on the same level as AR.

So you quit weed for some dead end job because your cuck boss gives you drug tests. Nice freedom...

Wait , what

Why not buy your kratom in bulk man? I spent about 400 on small amounts( 1-4 oz at a time) but I got two kilos for 200. Lasted me over as year.