Why are women such cunts?

Why are women such cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

geteducated.com/career-center/detail/what-is-a-masters-degree
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Given your example, it's because they're responding to dickhead behavior by men.

so Ms? :)

implying the question was meant that way

The point she was trying to make was that she was very busy obtaining a PhD, you goddamn autist.

She sure showed him! I bet that sexist pig turned red in the face when he found out what an EMPOWERED woman she is! Yas gurl

"Why aren't women slavishly devoted to my cock instead of out getting degrees and educating themselves?"

trips checked

If this was me I would have responded "Cool, I am an artist. Sandwich Artist at Subway". The satisfaction of trolling some dumb cunt into thinking shes superior while in reality I could give two fucks.

the point he is making that it wasn't the fucking question you goddamn pussy

Miss then. Hahaha.

lol

This is the only Dr. this bitch is associated with

He tried to say, "OK, your choices are still being slavishly devoted to my cock, or being slavishly devoted to some other cock." And she said, "Nah."

Kek

Its a natural reaction, they all love to be the center of attention, there over emotional, everything needs to be handed to them, if they have a problem it becomes everyones problem, they whine too much, they want too much, they critisize others too much but go fucking nuts and cry and scream victim when it happens back, its perfectly acceptable for them to get comfortable and let themselves go, they expect men to drop there everything to just to do some menial shit task for them.
They reward us with sex when we behave as they want us to.
They treat us nicely when there happy and we have bought them or done something for them.
They are the white dindu nuffin.

>The satisfaction of trolling some dumb cunt into thinking shes superior while in reality I could give two fucks.

"I was really busy working on a PhD"

"WOW you're arrogant"

Let me guess. You're overweight and you've never kissed a girl and now you think the world owes you.

i sincerely doubt the conversation ever took place, just reads like the kind of crap someone would post to impress other feminists.

They broke up. That obviously makes the male a dickhead, right? It couldn't have possibly been amicable or, dare I say, the woman's fault

She later replied and said she is indeed single. As a grad student, it's not that hard to make time for a relationship and a degree.

woman in example:
guy on forum: "its perfectly acceptable for them to get comfortable and let themselves go"

kys. Nothing in your fantasy of how women operate was demonstrated by the OP.

sounds like you have an abyssmally shit taste in wymen

>You must be attached to a male to be referred to as "Miss".

Calm down, sweetheart.

It's In their jeans!

Or he just asked an innocent question because it would be rude to just ignore her and having no cock to slavishly worship she said the only thing worth mentioning about her in last decade? ;)

lel. Even if I wanted to refute that it wouldnt matter to you now would it ;)

I don't see how that's relevant. The question was a shitty one, and she responded in a snarky way. Good for her.

>the only actual perk to being a doctor is all the bragging rights
>the money, hours and everything else is actual shit

M'LADY

I'm close to getting a PhD myself and I agree with you (unless you REALLY want to do science).

>mfw my ex expects me to call her Dr. just because she got a PhD in gender studies
lol keep dreaming whore

At some point I'll make sure to deploy, "Mr. user is my father, call me Dr. user."

Women will be women.

I'm all ears, though. I just find it ridiculous that you think someone is superior for getting a degree (if you are the same person, if not then I apologize).

oooh...cunty

I dont belive i said it was anything to do with the women in the picture?
Op asked why women were such cunts so i answered with a few pointers from experience, i understand it must be a little infuriating talking about women when the only experience you have with them is your mother and followers on skyrim/waifu

so THAT'S why black men and white women go hand in hand!

Quit projecting, fatso

being a loser who will die alone = educated

Hmm explains me in a nutshell.

Don't get educated guys it brings you unhappiness.

Your totally right bro, but tell me one women that isnt like how i described?

>Dr

In womyn's studies

It's because all they care about is power and status. people that are full of themselves but I'm just overgeneralizing I guess

I took it as, "Do you miss me or are you married?" I see the other interpretation now. Still a little weird to ask, but not necessarily a dickhead move.

trips checked

No, Idk if you are replying to or not but in my op my intention was that degree holders are NOT superior. Idk, have only had one cup of coffee this morning so far. still waking

Dr womyn reporting in
>"yes i see your suffering from transphobia lets see if we cant sort that out"
>"here check your privledge twice and call me in the morning"

"So are you married? Single?"
"I'M A DOCTOR."
"FUCK I GUESS YOU WIN!"
*guy shoots self in head on the spot*

women's sexual fantasies

All my female friends. Most of my female colleagues. All of the women I spar with.

I don't deny that there are women that have characteristics you describe, mind you. It's just weird to me why you let people in your ife at all. If all you expect is shit then all you will see is shit.

cheers :)

Sorry, user.

What's your PhD in? I'm working on grad school at the moment. Just for a masters though. I don't think I could ever do a PhD

this is actually kinda sad. This cunt focused on her job and has no family. She is a cat lady with a bmw

He's not saying he's a dickhead cause they broke up you mongoloid

Psychiatric epidemiology. I'm not an USA-fag so YMMV, but I think if you can do a masters then you can do a PhD. Whether it will make you happy or not is another issue..

How the fuck is that even remotely sexual

thats cool she married a doctor, good for her

What is required of someone to get a masters? I've always been intrigued as I'm finishing up my bachelors soon in a STEM field.

Do you need a safespace?

Because women are shit.

Audi even said so in their Superbowl commercial.

I teach at a state university, and I can confirm that males could not give less of a shit if you call them doctor, professor, sir, or mister Lastname. But every single woman demands you address her as doctor if she has a phd, and will get mad if you ever call her anything else and make a huge show about it in front of people.

I've seen women walk into a classroom full of freshmen who have never met this teacher before and couldn't give a shit who she is, and the first one to call her ma'am or professor becomes the sacrificial goat for her ego.

They need it. They don't care who or what they are. They care how they're seen.

geteducated.com/career-center/detail/what-is-a-masters-degree

If you're from the US then I probably can't say anything useful about it. Where I'm from, you can't do a PhD without doing a research master, and following a study here means getting a bachelor+master. Not getting a master basically means 'you dropped out'.

I actually used to be pretty optimistic with my women, her shit over the last few years has kind of whittled me down so i stopped expecting as much
>you wont be let down if you dont get up

He basically asked her if she was married or not and she responds with "I'm a doctor". She's just a dumb beaver with low self esteem who needs to post fake interactions with imaginary people to make others think she's cool.

This conversation was so fucking hard to gauge. The guy in question could have been a huge asshole, or it could have been an innocent question. I wish I had more context as to who the shitlord here is.

Who is 'her' and why is she still in your life?

So she's still single ? I don't get it. He was asking about her relationship status and she gives him a title. Is she that insecure?

this

Took some lower level algebra freshman class at a community college in like 2008 and the professor had a phd in math. Demanded that we address her by dr

Bullshit. I work at Starbucks, and we have a customer that puts "DR. JOHN" on his own cups. Being full of yourself is genderless.

Dr. She says

really what medical field are you In? He asks

womens studies is medicine right gurglewarble hurrrdurrrr

Yeah, there's too many variations that this could be read.

>other interpretation
Yours is almost undeniably an incorrect one. I see how you made that assumption, but through the association of them both being titles, what he was definitely asking was "single or married?"

The problem that feminists have with this (and is pretty obvious) by the way it's pointed out in the picture is that he's (((((assuming))))) that she doesn't have a title defined by her marital status.

Pretty bitchy to me to respond in that way, but i mean i don't care lol. It's one social interaction, posting being bitchy on social media and being proud of it is another because it encourages people to be rude to each other over a semantic if you are painting that person as a misogynist even if he wasn't being inherently misogynistic, but rather the english language he used had it built in.

>Took some lower level algebra freshman class at a community college in like 2008 and the professor had a phd in math. Demanded that we address her by dr

This doesn't make sense to me. At the university I work at (a western country), all professors are PhD's but not vice versa. In other words, insisting you're a dr. but not a professor is not bragging at all. Is this different where you're from?

If she cant even answer a straight question she will be a shitty doctor.

>do I have cancer?
>I just don't feel comfortable telling you,sorry

>If she cant even answer a straight question she will be a shitty doctor.

Not having an answer to straight questions is basically what doing science is about, user.

Obviously he's just asking if she's married or not.
Are women really so insecure that they take offense to such trivial things?
This. Why did she post this 10 second interaction on social media? Clearly she wants attention, she wants more approval that she did a gud job handling that evil man because she didn't get it immediately when it happened.
Her whole post is basically "I'm a doctor. It's my title. Look at me, I'm great"

kek

clearly your starbucks job lets you interact with more doctors than my university career. I was foolish to assume I wouldn't have to deal with the expertise of a barista.

Meh. Ben Carson is a shit orator who would probably d4all asleep if you threw a blanket over him, but he's a brilliant surgeon. People have different skillsets

>Not having an answer to straight questions is basically what doing social science is about, user.

fxd

This was a local community college. Most of the professors were too shit to work at a real university or just good enough to avoid having to teach online college.

I'd feel perfectly fine addressing them by Dr if they werent demanding it or being faggots because of some title.

I should have told them I was the Duke of some random area in the UK and that it was imperative that I be addressed as such.

Oh man sister, you showed that man that you could only achieve your dreams without the shackles of an oppressive and massajinistic man!

Being a janitor must be hard.

No... For example, there are questions in mathematics (which is my background) that are 'simple' or 'straight', but have no answer at the moment.

same reason men are. people are cunts. this is news to you?

>implying browns are real doctors
everyone knows they didn't have to work as hard to get in or stay in
far less brown women.

That's doctor janitor, shitlord.

There are a lot of johns out there. Probably doesn't have time to get the wrong coffee

>be ugly woman
>date average dude
>pussyainteventhatgood.exe
>bro dumps cunt and move on
>woman so bitter, she waits 10 fucking years to "get back" at him
>dude already forgot who the fuck she was
>be dude and get random call
>"who's dis"
>your ex
>"which one"
>the one you dumped 10 yrs ago
>"LMAO don't remember you"
>you're an asshole
>"click"

>I took it as, "Do you miss me or are you married?"

You're fucking retarded. He was obviously asking if she was married or not.

yeah who the fuck texts an ex "Ms. or Mrs?", and after a fucking decade?

"NEW PHONE WHO DIS"

ITT: insecure virgins and med school dropouts

>Being unable to understand the English language, arguably the easiest language on planet Earth

You have to go back.

Which one are you?

Ok so
>Mrs or Miss
Aka Married or Single
Being single doesn't mean she's supposed to miss him. From where do you gather that? I swear ladies love to inject emotional backhand into things which are simply not emotionally charged.
He was probing for information about her marriage status. That's really it. Welcome to men's brains.

Coz you a sad lonely virgin

Really busy working on that Ph.D in philosophy... LUL

You idiots she clearly means she's married to her job.