Best college football player

>Best college football player
>literally trained for years to become incredibly talented
>dedicate your life to the game
>draft day approaches
>you are projected to be the 1st pick
>Get drafted by the Browns
>career virtually ruined

Is this the worst thing that could happen to an athlete? How would you respond, if you were in this situation?

>"los marrones de cleveland"
when the USA becomes the next Hispanic country this needs to be changed.

I'd spend my money wisely and play really hard

Joe Thomas did it so you can be successful there if you exclude winning

Throw a tantrum like Eli until I got traded.

Eli did nothing wrong

What I can't understand is why they don't give Pryor the starting QB job already.

How many more quarterbacks are you going to pick up off the scrap heap before him?

Negotiate a Cantrackt with a shitton of guaranteed money. And spend that money on Cocaine and Hookers

how would i respond to getting paid millions for years just to run around on a field a NOT get concussed? i would be a happy man.

I'd win one for da land, obviously.

why won't they stop Pryor from catching tissues?

You don't need to capitalize nouns in English, Hans.

>la onda vital de lobezno a todo gas

nigga pls
"browns" = surname of a coach who later cuck them, not the color, which explains your retarded translations

>You can be successful there if you exclude winning

This has has definitely supplanted "The Factory of Sadness" as the best descriptor of being a part of the Browns organization.

As long as you're not a QB and don't really care about winning is not that bad. Very low to no expectations and if you perform slightly well you'll stand out and might even get yourself a good contract.

Any QB drafted by the Browns should retire ASAP however.

So is it like a front office thing?

Because I need him for my fantasy team

Because he's a better WR. They don't care about winning this year. Also Kessler has been pretty good.

I just hold out like Elway did or threaten to play another sport. Make the Browns trade me in return for something. I dont know why this doesn't happen more often. Its smart business sense.

Can you imagine tho, if you're the qb for the Browns and you are actually good and the team is good, even if you don't win the super bowl, if you can make the browns relevant again, holy shit every slag in ohio will suck that guys dick, probably even the middleage bluecollar joes

If I were the GM of the Browns I wouldn't even worry about drafting a QB at all and start drafting defense and O-line for a few seasons, then go after receivers, a running back and a quarter back. What's the point of drafting a QB if literally every other part of the team sucks ass.

Welcome to the 2016 NFL draft.

It's not even a big decision.

1. Play out the rookie contract and leave like a multi-millionaire.

2. If you care about your career, pull the Eli Manning.

3. If you really want out, pull Joey Bosa x10 with ridiculous contract demands.

>mfw Kessler already has a better pro career than Leinart and Barkley combined.

day before the draft ask the mannings to adopt me so i have the family backing to demand a trade

They should really give Hogan a real shot instead of throwing him in in garbage time so his stats look wonky as fuck and you don't know what he is
But naw lets just keep throwing out the same tired guys that have led us to 0-7

what you autists don't realize is that less than 5% of the athlete population is autistic too and cares about winning over everything else

most guys just want to get paid, especially starting out when you're some poor nigger from the hood who just did it for free for 4 years in NCAA

as long as their 5 or 6 figure weekly paycheck comes every week, they don't care which corporation pays the bills, nor do they care about "winning" all that much

Exactly.As long as you are making money who gives a fuck.

Besides, if you do your best in a shithole like cleveland, other teams will scoop you up when you become available.

He's on his way to being better than Marky-Mark Sanshit

Jackson is going for the perfect loss record this year to get the perfect win record next year and start the Browns dynasty, I'm not even joking.

It also refers to brownies a type of elf that serves as the teams mascot

pretty easy. you pull a manning and refuse to sign with the team until they trade you or let you cycle through the draft again

This year they finally seem to be getting there shit together. If the FO doesnt completly fuck up and they dont pull a classic Browns move by busting on all the stockpiled draft picks they have next year, they can be real contenders in the next 5 years. They have alot of yoing talent that needs to be developed but even losing all their games they seem to be fighting for it.

Players with this attitude are generally shit though. The guys who chase big contracts to crappy teams for the money flop almost every time.

The best players care deeply about winning.

basically this, and if you really are a legitimate told tier player just pull an Eli and say fuck the Browns

Big ben is on his way out
Baltimore still has a toothless flacco
Bengals are regressing
The Browns are in a rebuild with a shit ton of picks and a decent coach
Honestly if the QB is talented the Browns will win games, youll become the franchise QB and bank it because all you need to do is hit .500 to make them happy

Haslam will fire Jackson in the offseason. Just wait. He's retarded and the fanbase is equally so. I've already seen people say Jackson should be fired. Once we get closer to 0-16 they will chimp out.

That sucks then. They have a real opportunity if they could just establish some stability. They are the browns though so I wouldn't be too surprised. I just heard that the FO was going to be a little more lenient cause it was Jacksons first year.

Must suck knowing they passed on a GOAT Wentz

yea and betting on RG3 was definitely a shit move

TBHFAM, and this might come off a little racist, I don't have any trust/faith in Black Coaches/Front Officer people

Ok?

Sarcastically saying the Browns were wrong? Interesting. I know you can't be stupid enough to seriously think Wentz is the GOAT, right?

Dak and Wentz would be in fucking crutches right now if they played for the browns

I'd tell them no. Wait however long I have to and get redrafted or signed or whatever that process is. The Browns could potentially cost me 50+ million dollars by ruining my career right out of the gate. I might ruin that too by refusing to enter that year's draft and sitting for a year or whatever. But I'd be willing to take that risk and not tarnish my name by playing for the fucking Browns.

RG3 was a bad move and always will be, Wentz is a rookie who got pounded by the Redskins. GOAT? No not by a long shot, but is he better than the 6 QBs the Browns have had this season? YES, by fucking miles

Any QB drafted by the Browns in their current state is fucked. Wentz would be on his way out of the league.

Literally the Hufflepuff of the NFL
Nice

>Rams trade out of the 2nd overall pick, letting Redskins have it
>the QB drafted with that pick (RG3) has a good rookie year on the 'Skins, before descending into "bust" territory
>Browns pick up RG3, trade out of 2nd overall pick, letting Iggles have it
>Iggles draft Wentz with that pick
>Iggles sell their other QB to the suddenly QB-needy Vikings, wind up with close to everything they gave up in the first place to get Wentz
No, the Browns aren't the ones making the bad decision there. RG3 was a bad move FOR THE REDSKINS, not the Browns.

Eli did what any smart player would do and he backed it up with two super bowls, the opposite of a tantrum. It was his career and he sure as hell didn't want it to go down the shitter

Because a good qb can make shit players in other positions good if he knows what he's doing. Whereas to operate an offense with a terrible qb requires you to have godly talent at practically every position which means you need to get lucky with drafting because you're not going to have enough cap room

A good QB with a shitty OLine still gets fucked though. So atleast give him a good OLine if nothing else.

>Wentz lost a game in a league where it's impossible to always win so he's clearly a bad player.

>Current NBA champs
>About to be crowned MLB champs

It's only a matter of time before their Browns come good too. Cleveland has become an elite sports city in the space of about 6 months.

there physically isn't enough spanish speakers in the world to make the US hispanic unless you want to completely depopulate an entire continent

Not to mention next year we're getting rid of 11 million of them