You're at a party and this guy grabs your gf's ass. He looks at you and says:"Watcha gonna do, bitchboy, huh?"

You're at a party and this guy grabs your gf's ass. He looks at you and says:"Watcha gonna do, bitchboy, huh?"

What would you do?

I go home and create this thread to solicit advice from other beta orbiting retarded niggers.

Right?

Grab HIS ass

tell him i fucked his dad

Ask him to apologise before punching him in the throat.

Take out a single edge razor blade and slice the back of his neck.

smile and wait. gf is a kickboxing champ.

tell him nothing and act like i am scared when he's not looking teleport behind him and kill him

*unsheaths katana*

Is he on his own or does he have buddies waiting to jump in when he's getting fucked up?

bullet through his hand, then bleach gf's ass, ain't getting some bullshit from a steroids addict

*teleports behind him*

>heh... nothing personnel.. kid

Nock him the fuck out clearly a manlet.

Is that Eminem?

Invite him to fuck her whilst I watch. Then proceed to stab him 36 times. Then fuck her while he watches us, bleeding out. Then I blow my load on his face as he breathes his final breath.

Funny, he doesn't look bulletproof.

The tables have turned!

Too many words, beta faggot. Start slowly.

she's his...

Throat punch.

Easy. Call the police and watch him either scurry away in shameful admittance of his illegal assault, or even better, get arrested.

i'd try to get my wife to make herself available to him. i'd like to watch her playing with him or if i couldn't watch then after she got home i would like to hear her tell me all about what they did together.

Sprinkle fentanyl in his drink. When he drops run over and check his pulse like a hero but slip a stamp bag in his pocket. Everybody knew chad was a scumbag druggie

poison nova, poison nova, poison nova.

Teleport behind him and stab him with my katana

Slap him with my dick

fuck him in the ass and call him a faggot

Nice, blowing your load in his face, quality touch user

This man has skills betas, bow down bitches

id knock him the fuck out
also tremendous cringer

Good one, you wouldn't live very long if you had a girlfriend.

Kiss him on the cheek

Sell her for 2/3 cows

Let him have her. She's probably not worth it anyway.

>360 degree turn then walk away

No one seems to get the meta of these threads do they?
The only correct response is an absurd one.

If you try to act like a badass, you will only prove you are cringy.
If you could actually do what you are saying, no one will believe you, and you will only look like a cringy faggot.
If you respond like someone who isn't trying to prove their masculinity over Sup Forums to a bunch of manchildren who are literally incapable of thinking you are anything but a huge faggot, you are substantially less likely to be one of those aforementioned basement wizards.

>not living in murrica
>everythings fine

Well my girlfriend is a horse so I guess report him for animal abuse if he grabbed her ass too hard.

You'd have to stab him at that point and hope for the best no other options

made me cringe mate, great job

>"How about i suck your dick, oni-chan?"

Ryƫjin no ken wo kurae

I'm really baked so I'm going to take this seriously.
I'd grab his as and ask if he'd like to take this outside and wink as faggoty as I can to fuck with him.
I'm freakishly tall and am strong but not /fit so he's not really intimidating.
Then again my gf is basicly irl murdoc Chan and would of likely decked him before I could do anything

Tell his boyfriend he's drunk and to take him home.

Let my girlfriend handle it, I'm the fucking flip cup king and I have a title to hold down.

Call the police and get him arrested for sexual assault, testify in court, she testifies in court, he goes to jail, I send him a letter that says "This."

Either that or shoot him when he walks to his car

>invite him to a drinking competition of hard liquor
>defeat him
>girlfriend high fives me
>go to the stereo system, play: ''gummy bear song''
>proceed to have a good time at the party

Pic related

y'know user .. when you're right .. you're right.

I would challenge him to a spelling contest.

Take a minute to process suddenly having a gf, ultimately decide I'm being played and go from there.

I'd totally M. Night Shyamalan plot twist on him and turn gay and gladly accept to be his bitchboy, and I'll make him do it.

Slam foot into crotch
Grab testicles as hard as possible and feel them break in my hand
Suck seminal fluid from broken nutsack
Profit

Easy there, Milo

I'd shrug, smile and say hey I'm just glad you appreciate my choices in life. Then when I get close enough to him I whip out my balisong and stab him in the ribs, keeping that smug grin on my face as the entire jock clique and their whores look on in absolute terror.

I'd shoot him in the head.

Next you're gonna put on sunglasses and say, "Nothing personal, kid."

Edgy, but this. Teach those faggots a lesson, their popularity doesn't make them untouchable.

I carry a concealed Beretta 45. I would shoot him in the kneecap, kill my gf, knock him out, and leave the gun in his hand.

>B-but mister, t-that is my g-girlfriend!

>Cut back to his mom's house where's he's crying in bed
>"W-Why did everyone laugh at me? I can spell really well..."

I'd tell Chad boy here that Greensboro SUCKS!

Imediatly begin making out with my girlfriend right in front of him, feeling her up

No, you discover Sup Forums for the first time and shitpost, newfag.

1. slap ears
2. uppercut
3. kick
4. walk away

That would only enrage him. He would turn your face into a bunch of goo. And when you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.

Exactly my point
Even if I was a bit over the top with it. tbh guys, my gf is one scrappy cunt and I can say from personal knowledge she'd have just turned around and popped that guy in the face.Honestly that's probably how it would have went down. She'd sock him and I'd whip out my phone and record him crying

You concealed a .45 Beretta?

Do you even /k/ brah?