Waifu claiming thread: Happy birthday Tenryuu!

Waifu claiming thread: Happy birthday Tenryuu!

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>napping isn't fun so it isnt allowed
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, happy birthday fuhrer!

Shinoa claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
youtu.be/re5cz_C4_Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=PvjMJcN8gh4
youtu.be/mIiQX0FFDLs
adelaidaperdida.bandcamp.com/track/columpio
youtu.be/d_z3KkZWE5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3

Claim :o

Claim

-_-
Stop being one then -_-
No -_-
_-_

:o
i'm not -_-
yes :o
-_-_-_

i want to see another man fill up yuno!

-_-
Then why did Konata say you were :o
No -_-
o:

Because Klonata likes causing trouble -_-

Your shipfu a shit.

because i called someone a spic once :o
why are you noing? :o
-_-

Ok -_-

-_-
Ok -_-
Because you told me to go to bed -_-
.o.

Taiga Aisaka

:O
why is klonata such a dingi -_-

カラミチーマス

Not counting some of top boats, this is fine.

:0
Ask him -_-

-_-
:okay

Not o:k

-_-
what's not okay :o

Everything -_-

I think I know what you mean. It starts with an R and ends with an O.

-_-
why? :o

Because i'm bored -_-

Not really, she is fine.
I dislike Kasumi and Akigumo more.

I should finish it today, but after fucking up twice i really dont want to.

youtu.be/re5cz_C4_Uw

disgusting velma expy

I think fucking it up once would be enough to make me give up since I'm really curious to where Yamakaze would end up and she's not even there yet.

How did you manage to fuck it up twice? I know you reset once with an accidental misclick.

Kasumi and Akigumo are exactly where they belong, I think I got my top 10 right this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvjMJcN8gh4

-_-
ya dingus :o
does reiposter wish that were him?

>disgusting
nah

toxic and gross more like it?

what's wrong with lotte

Dingi -_-

She's not Akko.

-_-
you're a gringi _-_
nice hair

cute but she's retarded though

No -_-

-_-
yes you are :o

Not -_-

Better than Lotte for certain

Did it have boats from Warspite event?
It doesnt seem to have been updated in a while now. Maybe there is a way to contact the guy runing it?

Other time i acidentaly closed chrome completely.

I could probably name my top 10 now, not sure if it will turn out the same though.
Good morning toy.

oh
diana a shit

Sup Forums reclaiming thread

let the gore commence

Good music. It's very textured. Second part sounds very nice.
youtu.be/mIiQX0FFDLs

You're not gonna wait me out faggots might as well just abandon thread now. I have more than enough of this shit to break the image limit. Oh, and if you make a new thread I'll just gore bomb that too. I'm sick of your faggot shit and you should all just fuck off to your respective geek swamps.

Yep, it does have Warspite event botes, I remember it got updated in like only 4 days.

Dude says to write a comment if any ship is missing and he'll update it as quick as possible, there's comments there about Yamakaze but nothing is done, I guess he died or something.

I tried to find the source code somewhere and make a sorter with them myself but no success.

O yea, do you have a template for the tablet thing?

Yee, I also think the second part is a lot more involving than the first one.

That's an interesting piece as well.
adelaidaperdida.bandcamp.com/track/columpio

Yiff in hell

No one invited you and no one wants you here

There was another sorted with them in it, but i dont think it had abyssals or diferent variations of the same bote.

I do, ill send it when i get back on pc. What have you planed?

Are you implying that mechanical ears makes one a furry?

I'm stating you're a piece of furfag shit no implication required

kill yourself

It does sound interesting, I like the way the guitar riff rides with the drums.
youtu.be/d_z3KkZWE5k

I'm curious, that's a strange point to make. Why is an invitation required?

This one is very interesting. Story?

>oh ho ho smugness I'm intellectually superior because I'm a fucking weeaboo NEET who wears cat ears because I'm so lelrandom

die

the story is fucking kill yourself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

get mad furfag

>die
Oh shit, will you also teleport behind me?

you won't make it stop faggot

Nah not me

You're right, you won't.

Heh, I like some abyssals too much and I'm sure you can relate. Variations are pretty important with Ro for example.

Nothing planned for now but if I ever get an idea I'd like to be able to just use it.
Also I don't want to be left out and I'll just make a standard Miku one, I guess.

Can't, I have too big dreams and hopes.

That album cover is inviting me in, I see you're still enjoying your folk. How do you look for new artists? Do you use a chart?

>I spend my free time spamming pictures that will get deleted shortly after with no avail

by all means then welcome to the fray Sup Forumsrother

It must be hard trying to play moral superiority when you're posting the same animu pictures and circlejerking with a bunch of other faggots every day in a place where the general populace doesn't want you around

I just wanted to know the story - looks very basement.

stab me homu

No, not anything in particular. I just look around I guess.
Exuma is a pretty great Caribbean band, you should check them out if you have the time.