I don't.

NIGGERDICKS

Libfag.

you first

hes one of my favorite comedians

i do hate you tho OP

He's edgy. But it's almost not even funny

Fuck off Louis ck.

Completely miserable guy, tons of white guilt. He's funny sometimes, but since I've gotten happier I just don't like listening to depressed people whining.

Can't deliver a punchline, just tells cynical stories with over the top sarcasm.
Shitty comedian.

Where can I see a trailer for the show? They don't give us anything in the UK.

Ah so you don't like him because he doesn't fit a previous existing mould? Got ya.

Life would be much more exiting if even more people did.

Sorry your new form of "comedy" isn't as good as the original.

He lingers on the jerking off, cumming in faces, awkward masturbation jokes too long.

He's a Mexican jew antiwhite cuck.
And funny for his time.
He's now irelivant

Louis C.K. is not breaking any barriers, he's just depressed and he complains on stage. It's a very common formula. He's funnier than most, but some people are sick of listening to whiny depressed people.

He's way funnier than most people who do the same style of routines that people have been doing since Richard P

I didn't say he was breaking barriers. He's just funny. And you couldn't even deny that he's funnel than most people. So there's no debate.

>Can't deliver a punchline

You might actually have down syndrome

>because he doesn't fit a previous existing mould

That implies he's something new and original. He's not. He's funny for his style of depressed people whining, but once again that gets old and some people grow to hate it completely.

This is about why we hate him not if he's funny the occasional time. So is a retard on welfare but I hate them too.

You might have a case of not being able to discuss things

Loved Louis until he shilled for Hillary

RIP

Lost all respect to that cucklord

He's a screaming liberal wet back

>self hating white guy with a clinical depression shills for $hillary

Really makes you think

>This is about why we hate him not if he's funny the occasional time. So is a retard on welfare but I hate them too.
>
Fair enough.

The internet kind of killed him. He seems like a funny guy until you watch him on youtube, then you notice he uses the same jokes over and over again. It's almost like he's afraid go off script and say something that he hasn't spent hours polishing. It's very canned.

some of his shit is great
then again, as he makes a lot of material
whole specials can be misses...
i like these:
youtube.com/watch?v=zv8d_ry-u-Q youtube.com/watch?v=_DTVc664VNo

This is true of a lot of comedians though, they usually test jokes on "lower" audiences in clubs, and then use the better performing jokes on TV or on hour long specials. It's common practice among comedians.

I like Louis, but it's all preference.

He is funny and relates to me as a middle aged white guy. A bit strong on the white guilt as mentioned, but he does it for funny which is great. Listen to him on Opie and Anthony shows on Youtube to get a bit more of him outside of his act. Him and Billy Burr are just the best these days.

You're right. He was very good on opie and anthony though. He just went off with whatever was in his head, it was very entertaining. Can't remember if it was funny though, there was a lot of interesting stuff.

Hes not white, he's mexican.

Is it weird to hate comedians in general unless they talk about relative things and use those objectives as punchlines to jokes?

If reddit was a comedian.

He's a white born in Mexico, stupid American for sure.

Hes a social plant just like that cunt Amy Schumer.

mexican isn't a race dummy

He's white. There are plenty of white Mexicans. Dude is a pale ginger, get your shit together.

This user gets me.

Let's meet up and drink some beers together, and take creep shots.

i love his comedy.....when hes not being a total cuck

The white guilt part is such a small part and doesn't even make him funny. You guys are obsessed.

What makes him Louis is the wacky stories that you can't help laugh at.

idiot.
all standups do same joke over and over again
ck is one of few who toss away old stuff and start creating new stuff at the end of the year

He self identifies as Mexican., regardless of how retarded you are

where did i say anything about white guilt?

So how is he like a fagot redditor otherwise?

I prefer demetri martin avoids racy stuff so he never has to be PC is pretty introspective so if youre not a moron you can relate to a lot of his slice of life bits and hes consistently funny while stopping himself from repeating joke cadences or plots etc...

Honestly people like him , Trevor Moore and Mitchhedburg they all cuss but none of them rely on it like a crutch. Im talking to you nigger comedians.

>EDIT There are few comedians that are just so good at crass humor theyre forgiven

Id have to say excluding those 3 I mentioned I like

Ricky Gervais, Carlin, Dangerfield, Carrot Top, Bill Burr (sometimes) Dave chappelle Im sure im forgetting a few

louis ck is pretty cool guy. he tells jokes and doesn't afraid of anything

Loui is a good man... LOOOOOUI LOOOOUI LOOOUI LUIAAAAAAAA

lrn2reed

I said if reddit was a comedian, then he is it. I didn't say he was a redditor.

Yeah, I mean he does, but nearly 100 percent of comedians do this. In fact, he does this less than the average, as he makes an effort to write completely new material each year (I believe that's the time frame), which is something George Carlin did.

You're having trouble understanding.

Can you me a favour please?

Your mom is calling you. Tendies are ready.

He self identifies as white. Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Just like how calling someone American doesn't indicate what race they are, neither does calling them mexican.

He is a pale ginger, he is a white hispanic. It's a thing.

>C.K.'s paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a surgeon. Székely Schweiger was a Hungarian Jew whose family immigrated to Mexico, where he met C.K.'s paternal grandmother, Rosario Sánchez Morales.[15] Sánchez Morales was a Catholic Mexican.[16] C.K.'s grandfather agreed to have his children raised Catholic, but was (according to C.K.) "quietly Jewish".[17] C.K.'s mother, an American with Irish ancestry, grew up on a farm in Michigan.

Louis is likely quarter Mexican and quarter Hungarian Jew.

He is an atheist and therefor hates god

edgelord
liberal faggot
arrogant
he's the male amy schumer.
fuck him in his stupid ass.

He was funny at first, but he just got more and more depressing. He used to have pointed observations, now it's just shallow jokes about shit and sex.

He bores me and makes me sad.

Louis is about as white as I consider Jews and Hispanics and as far as I'm concerned about as much as they consider themselves white, which is not that much per usual.

double dubs confirm this.

No listen properly, your mum is calling me.

And it's not for tendies ;)

You mean le reddit golden boy.

He's a Jew and a puppet of the higher power Jews.

And now reddit is shit posting on Sup Forums

Acts like he is on a higher level but jumped at the offer to make a sitcom which bombed.

He was making tv/film from the beginning. Educate yourself!

Jesus christ dude if you're going to be racist at least understand genetics at a basic level. If you looked at his DNA, it would look like a white person. His Ancestry or 23andme test would show that he is as white as your average white American. It would be mostly European.

All of the Americas were colonized for hundreds of years by Europeans, many people who live in Latin America are white people of European ancestry. Many Americans are less white than you think they are.

Not successfully it seems.

you mean Louis Cuck King ?

I just wish he wouldnt base his jokes off of exaggerated lies.

GO EAT A BAG OF DICKS

Well yes.

The angry/guilty middle age white man ranting on stage about every meaningless thing that pisses him off hasn't been funny to me for a long time. Every bullshit cynical thing he says I'm just like, "Dude, who the fuck cares. Get over it."