How do we fix white people?

How do we fix white people?

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

We give them back their countries.

It was never yours, racist.

Where's the "Dear Black People" movie? We need to educate these fucking monkeys as to how to compose themselves properly in a civilized society. Oh, but that would be fucking racist, wouldn't it? Just like DWP is.... More open season on white people.

No... the European countries.

Okay, so: Europe: whites only - Africa: Blacks only - North America: Native Americans only

Everyone go back to their continent of origin.

cancel netflix.

LOL what?

Does Netflix want to commit suicide?

Shit like this is why Trump won. Keep up the political correctness liberals.

I'd be pretty ok with this. I'd love to live in a country with only whites

Fuuuuuuck, canceled netflix. Back to pirate bay we go.

Seems simple enough to me.

fix them by letting them know that white guilt isn't a big deal.
In fact it isn't a thing.

The dislike bar speaks for itself

I don't want to racemix but Jesus Christ, white western women are absolute trash.

Materialistic, high rates of adultery, snobby and they grow up with shit values. American white women are fucking atrocious to date. Even the pretty ones on the outside are so fucking ugly on the inside.

I'm almost 30 and I've been doing a lot of dating. Every woman I meet is so shallow and empty inside. They have no ambitions, all they want is a sugar daddy.

It's fucking disgusting. White women used to have values. The men worked and the women were faithful housewives. It's not like that today.

White western women feel like they're these oppressed innocent angels while evil white men are all rapists.

You want race mixing to stop? Fix white women.

kill every fuckin nonblack an there wont be racism

Yeah, blacks are so peaceful.

And? We took it so it is now

Yeah, I would be relatively down for this except that the US was 90% white until the 1960's. Our government is literally trying to exterminate us.

Get rid of (((them))) and cultural exchange wouldn't be a problem. The worlds wars today wouldn't be if it weren't for (((them)))

As an full blooded arab, i couldn't give two shits about what whites think about me. But i respect them, and i respect the people who love their country.
I love my country, but i recognize that the fault is (((them))), and white countries are doing their bidding. Mix that in with a nationality that haven't known true independence for 600 years, and you got the childlike behavior of arabs, with alot of greed and corruption.

Save yourself whites, (((they))) are the problem.

Isn't that precisely the reason for us to go back to Europe? From 90% to 61% in 40 years... it's time to dipset homie.

This.

And we remind them that they are the dominant breed on this planet. Without whites we would all still be living in huts, praying to the sun.

>Our government
Exactly whom? Name some names

I hate to break it to you boss, but women have likely always been this way, they were just required to hide it. With how desparate and thirsty some guys can be, women have no need to hide their shitty ways. The faithful housewife is a myth. Where do you think the whole "Sleeping with the milkman" thing came from?

try it u nigger some years from now your descendents will be as white as I am.
there is no choice for you becouse food is running out in africa somehow ;)

Also I've got a quick rant on white privilege because it's kind of been bastardized by racist non-whites and dumb college students.

I'll start off by saying I'm Mexican/Native American. White privilege does not mean that every white person somehow has it better than every non-white person. There are white people in poverty, just like there are blacks and browns and yellows in poverty. White privilege doesn't make you a bad person because you're white. You can't control that you're white, so it'd be stupid to discriminate against you in any way.

The only worthwhile thing white privilege means is that IF you're born white, chances are you MIGHT have a better life than born any other color. That's it. I think more folks, SJW's, racists, and some actual white people, need to really learn that that's what white privilege is. Goddamn.

What a thread lol

your skin will be pale, your dick will flatten dead and you will be a Vegetarian:))

If anything the opposite will happen. But you can keep living in fantasyland.

By abolishing niggers

Look at those dislikes. Regressives BTFO

is the show even available right now?

talking about youtube vid op posted

Didn't see that. Sorry. Thanks user

Two words:

DEUS VULT