How would you build your wall Sup Forums...

How would you build your wall Sup Forums? Draw a picture like pic related and we can send the best ones to Papa Trump himself

this is nice, you would be actually providing mexico with a sort of well. free water and alligator meat!

I have a great idea but am in class without a computer. Reeee

Obligatory

what if we just build the wall out of dead illegals?
can't say it wouldn't make them at least think twice about whether or not they even want to get in anymore

What if instead of building the wall, we just used that money to get ice cream for everybody for a year?

What is we pull every single US troop from the middle east and place them at the US Mexico boarder at 10 meter intervals.

>who is immune to nuclear mines
my sides

Well everything looks in order. Can't argue with perfection.

>drain the swamp

>diamond force field
>(harder than diamonds)

it has to be harder than diamonds
because its a force field against diamonds
made out of a harder diamond alloy

Well the all fly to Canada and just walk across so all you wall supporters are ignorant, it won't change anything. All it will do is spike the cost of produce because our domestic farm labor will plummet and our imports will get tariffs, fun times.

fpbp

the ol taco on a string trick

fuck me
lost my sides scrolling down and then seeing this

kek

Why has no one thought of this?

have you ever been to mexico? garbage doesn't bother those people

alot of these walls seem like they would be kinda more expensive then just the cost of letting them in

You know how you can climb over a fence?
There ya go

I really hate those illegals especially the ones that are truly criminals and I firmly believe in the wall

>drumpf portrayed as black man
>topkek

this

There is nothing supporting the wall on the USA side. Your shit will fall over in a strong wind.

Damn. Haven't laughed that hard in ages.

Fly to Canada - LMAO

like you can get out of the airport

>Due to budget restrictions...

this

but his name is White

lloooooolllll i love who ever drew this so much

i want to pet his head and give him a fedora

that would cost an ungodly ammount of time ressources and money tho

500 billion dollar wall

trumptards btfo when mexicans fly over it on plane with visa

holy fuck this one got me

This isn't even remotely funny.

inb4 portals

This.

>Why wasn't it posted sooner

Fuck a wall. Kill em all.

What about boats tho

Make china build the wall
>problem solved

I would build a wall like this:

1. National identity card with minimal biometrics database.
2. Required for obtaining most basic services.
3. Required for all employment.
4. Automatic, non reducible, eleven month prison sentence for any corporate officer found to be circumventing this system. These boys are real smart. They'll figure out real quick how to hold up their end of the system.

Spend all the money saved from not pouring concrete mixed with bullshit on a national healthcare plan, or NASA, or another entertaining war, or whatever.

If they all wanna be citizens, they should just let us absorb Mexico into the USA. They will all be legal citizens and can go anywhere they want without any trouble.

>biometrics database.
nice try fbi

Yeah, the wall is pretty stupid huh?

Infect ourselves with 120,000,000+ MORE mexicans?
That would just make the water more murky.

underrated post

I hear you. We just need something more than show up with a SSN and claim you're the real deal. A picture, an address; basic stuff like with a driver's license. Not hair samples, not blood testing, etc.

The system does not need to be 100 percent perfect. For what to do with the money saved instead of trying to make it so, see my first post.

I saw steel beems were used.

What if Pancho gets his hands on jet fuel?

Why not just make it out of material to make solar power? Not only is the United States getting a source of power, but the wall would be hot enough where the Mexicans wouldn't be able to touch the wall, let alone climb it.

kek

lol this is brilliant

>implying mexicans failing to get past a wall isnt entertaining

10/10

Fucking kek

Makes sense.

US owes China debt
Explain to China that Mexican immigration is endangering making good on debt
China builds wall to protect US interests

If China does not build wall, default and say we didn't warn them.

Feels like a win/win

I'm not about to let any illegals get any cree ice cream for a year.

underrated

this wins the thread

dey took american godzilla's jobs

whats the wall for?

nice pic

Also, yeah, it would cost less to finish the first half assed fucking "from the halls of Montezuma" war, and conquer Mexico.

Then, if you dipshits still want your fucking wall, we can build it across the narrow southern border of Mexico state for a tiny fraction of the cost.

As long as we get to pay for it, right guys!

Just like he said we wouldn't have to!

my sides

lol

dig a canal where there is a really strong water current and have generators to power security cameras and powerful spot lights
>bonus monies if you charge for passage thru the canal

regular wall, every 1/4 mile a corridor, no guards

turn around mate and take a look

Donald Trump is a faggot.

Lin Manuel Miranda's early work really sucked.

That's what the snipers are for

Yes

thats stupid. the dirt would fall down, because there is nothing holding ir up! please use ur brain

You sir have my internets

You'll never amount to shit so express yourself in class. Go eat the chalk. Piss on the floor.

Simongamer987 wat

Yeah, walls are so good at keeping people out that we still build them around all our cities like it's 1392.

This on actually made me lol

to avoid mexicans being killed.

Well muricans aren't allowed on planes because weight restrictions. Thats why they dont think about them.

That's what the snipers for idiot