How can we get white americans to move back to yurop?

How can we get white americans to move back to yurop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BckAsDpQeU
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Tango-Blast-poses-biggest-threat-among-Houston-s-6373110.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing will change, so no, we will win the white race here in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BckAsDpQeU

wait

This is the land we win for our race or that we die in.

we cant win the battle here. we can fight for our homeland though

Step one is to kill yourself for being a half-breed that couldn't make it in his own country.

The same way you get any mongrel

Gibs

fuck off retard, there is no running away, this land is white and will be white anymore than any other land.

fuck you bitch made swede. my ancestors were raped by yours but youre soft puddle of nothing and im ready to kill

fat piece of trash
this land is 50% white at best at falling at an alarming rate. the best we can do is fight vigorously for our homeland

We've got to make a small sacrifice. We should take Atlanta, Georgia and make it the capital of a new nation that stretches up into Tennessee, west to Louisiana, and south to just north of Jacksonville, Florida. This will be the new Black nation that they will be free to control and move to. Also, don't let them have the Mississippi Delta or a sea port - basically just make sure whites can still get to Florida by interstate.

As necessary, whites would be encouraged to leave the new nation, and blacks would be encouraged to leave the United States.

>60%

Yes, this is my land and I die here fighting the kikes and then their minions if there is a war.

I give them nothing, if Blacks want to tear off a single piece of territory then they will have to kill us, the kikes who started this will be fucked up and completely deported and completely sacked.

you can die here fighting for the sioux nation but i find it more important to fight for western europeans

100 million whites vs 25 million blacks.

They are 0% since they're of mixed ethnic groups, they belong to no place than their race mixing ground zero, the JEW S A.

I fight for the white race in the land that is the white races, the USA.

t.nigger

You know full well that what's necessary is some form of national split. You also know full well that we can't make them think again that they would be better off in Africa. They know what happened to Liberia.

>
You know full well that what's necessary is some form of national split. You also know full well that we can't make them think again that they would be better off in Africa. They know what happened to Liberia.
Give them 50k a year to be sent permanently to Africa, if we have the power of bourgeoisie if we don't then the struggle of the people is much different.

id fuck you up little bitch. make your gf wish she had a white boy.
america is not the land of the white, its a land of capitalism and a melting pots of cultures.

>america is not the land of the white, its a land of capitalism and a melting pots of cultures.
America is the land of whites, anyone saying otherwise gets shot as a traitor.

You are a nigger.

swedes have always been living better here than in your country

youre a fat little cuckboy getting played with by muzzies.
I stand strong when i can but i live in an 80% black area.

>i live in an 80% black area.
Go to a white area you retard, I would kill myself if I had to see niggers.

>make your gf wish she had a white boy.
No. I haven't had any gfs yet until now.
So?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT STEALTH RARE

promise them all 2d waifus

> (OP)
>Nothing will change, so no, we will win the white race here in America.
Good too hear, but - how?

Why do you honestly want to be in the same country as white people?

Don't you think it would be better if blacks had their own offshoot nation?

americans have no cultural ties to yurop, expect mass skilled immigration to japan within 20 years

Saving your virginity to rape a blonde haired white girl or a Chinese baby?

>Gang Affiliations: Tango Blast
The fruitiest, tangiest gang on store shelves

>Tango Blast poses biggest threat among Houston's hundreds of gangs

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Tango-Blast-poses-biggest-threat-among-Houston-s-6373110.php

HOW WILL CITRUS CRUSH EVER RECOVER

>mixed ethnic groups
so is a lot of europe desu

What's the difference between American Indian and Hispanic?

>When you realise that the Hispanic male is the whitest person in the group

In our official (census) racial classification, American Indian is listed as a race, you pick that if you are like Navajo or Cherokee (Native American) or any other Native American type.

Hispanic is on our census as an ethnicity, not a race. So you could indicate that you were both American Indian and Hispanic. Or Black Hispanic. Most Mexicans are categorized as White Hispanic.