Your country

Your country
How much does a Nintendo Switch cost?

Chile
349000 CLP or 530 USD

Other urls found in this thread:

extra.com.br/Games/Consoles/Console-Nintendo-Switch-Preto---Nintendo-11426456.html?utm_source=buscape&utm_medium=comparadorpreco&utm_content=11426456&cm_mmc=buscape_XML-_-GAME-_-Comparador-_-11426456
kupujemprodajem.com/Nintendo-Switch-NOVO-NA-STANJU--43387246-oglas.htm?filter_id=469
youtube.com/watch?v=gpqaTdflkNU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
youtube.com/watch?v=9yFON2UON3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

375 in Russia

460 USD

You fucking shill promoting shit tierd hardware

379 USD

USA. 299.

$640 CDN or $475 USD

I'm so fucking happy I moved to PC gaming. I can just pirate everything I want

I recently saw the Ashens video and I can only say what a piece of shit. Specs are mediocre, shitty games, shitty construction, useless gimmicks, etc.

I made the mistake of buying not only one but two 3DS (one of 3DS in 2012 and a n3DS with Kyarypamyupamyu plates last year) and I've put less than 100 hours on both. I'm never buying anything nintendo again. It just baffles me that there's people willing to pay so much for this absolute turd.

BRL 3,799.00
USD 1,210.31

pls kill me already

extra.com.br/Games/Consoles/Console-Nintendo-Switch-Preto---Nintendo-11426456.html?utm_source=buscape&utm_medium=comparadorpreco&utm_content=11426456&cm_mmc=buscape_XML-_-GAME-_-Comparador-_-11426456

Your tourists keep coming into my store looking for Switches after they've been sold out for a week lol.

this is outrageous, how could you charge over 1k for a game console?

They have taxes out the ass, especially for hardware not manufactured in Brazil. I have no clue why it's still done this way. Brazilians with that kind of money will just travel and buy it in another country.

wtf what it the salario minimo?
gaming only for rich kids?

$380 in Media Markt

Chilean shopping malls are always filled with Brazilians and Argentinean. They buy shitloads of stuff and smuggle it somehow. They go nuts over shitty H&M clothing.

>it
is

USD 262

BRL 880
USD 280

>gaming only for rich kids?

yes

A policy like that in a country like Brazil is doomed to punish only the consumer.

dont be angry, walk to the nearest favela and make your own adventures!

poor kids play League of Legends on shitty PCs.

€320 is cheapest in Finland but I paid just over €200 for mine from a shop in the UK that mispriced their preorders.

£279

Fuck paying that much, I only want to play Zelda

why your govt imposes so many tariffs on video game consoles. this doesnt make any sense. none of your industries can have a need to be protected for it and not harmed by.
seems like your govt is being smugly patriotic and proud of your countrys future for fucking nothing.

>playing video games

Save up that money and go traveling instead or invest in a hobby or something. Games aren't even as good anymore, they've gone the same way as films but at least those require less investment to enjoy the few that are good.

Fuck off Nintendo shill.

Feel free to keep spamming in Sup Forums but don't shit up here with your 'social marketing' gimmicks

>what is Indie games?

its indeed become shitty. i dont play games anymore. but its still good as a play indoors. travelling is a different thing at least to me.

Fuck my life

This. Why were GTA IV and V so boring compared to III, Vice City, and San Andreas?

Think yourself lucky, the Switch is fucking terrible.

Try ebay.

>Being forcefed entertainment like a baby

Disgusting.

GTA was always trash.

t. Nation of trolls

You were probably a young teenager when you played those earlier games. Shit is more enjoyable when you're a kid.

Oh christ, it's the Swedish Nintendo drone.

It's 50 euro more expensive and doesn't have free delivery. I'm tempted to just go buy the damn thing locally despite the high cost.

You're thinking of someone else, I didn't buy a WiiU and I have a PSP. Looks like I was spot on about you though.

arround 350€ here in germanistan
to much for one game

Fuck off and don't come back.

But even the radio in the new games is crap compared to the old ones. They felt just thrown in and video gamey whereas the radio stations in the old game were interesting, distinctive, and memorable.

How were you unable to foresee this after the release of the Wii

Ya blew it son

$16500 ARS (with zelda)

$1067.27 USD

Some people are just idiots and fall for the same shit over and over again. They own a PS4 now.

my nigga

329 USD

>San Andreas?

You mean Nigga, Nigga, Nigga ,Nigga ,Nigga GTA was better than GTA 4?

Vice City was the best

Vice City was my favorite overall but San Andreas just had really good gameplay, locations, and decent missions and there was almost nothing better than driving or flying around the countryside listening to K-Rose. The turfwar stuff was also fun.

I bought a WiiU and don't regret it. I got plenty of time in Mario Kart, Smash Bros and Splatoon, and Zelda's going to keep me occupied for the next few months. Plus you can hack it to run gamecube games and emulators.

I wouldn't bother with the switch though. Here it's $550 NZD, with no good exclusives as of yet.

Calm your autism Bruce

Because protectionist policies are stopping Nintendo and Sony from hurting Brazilian console makers.

I know, but what's the point in waiting when we're guaranteed the next Mario, Xenoblade and titles like MH in the future? I waited 2 years to buy a 3DS for no reason.

Hopefully they port some WiiU games over to it to pace out the first year, I've been waiting to play Tropical Freeze and Bayo 2 a long time.

Mario Kart 8's being ported next month, and it's the best one they ever made. I wouldn't be surprised if they released an improved model in the years ahead, but if you want to buy it then go for it.

>Mario Kart 8
>"best ever"

Holy jej are you 13

What are br consoles like?

exactly his point

>implying

Have you even played it? I grew up on the N64 and Gamecube ones, and they don't compare.

>Xenoblade

If they do i'm buying it.

7 was a clear step up from the last three or four, but it's hard to beat 64. From what I've heard the music's quite good though so there's that.

The best Kega and Copy has to offer

>tfw i play league of legends on a shitty pc but i'm not poor

Haven't you seen the trailer? Shit looks amazing, way more like a proper follow-up than X or whatever that WiiU thing was. I think they even got ACE+ back to do the music, it literally cannot be bad

Double Dash shits on that pleb-equalizer of a game

64 was shit on by Double Dash.

But if cart's your thing, Crash Team Racing is the undisputed GOAT.

approximately 600 usd
Oh well, who cares about Nintendo games

More of a diddy kong racing and f-zero guy. DD doesn't even send you flying over the railing when you're hit by a red shell, what kind of sequel is that?

> He still hasn't admitted if he's played it or not. ]

CTR is my second favourite Kart racer though, after MK8 :^) I'm hoping we get a remaster this gen.

OP weapons let plebs win. That's not a good game.

Git gud faggot.

Sonic Harry Potter Obama

I have. Take your dogshit motorcycles and turning physics with you on your way out.

MK is like 100% random anyway, that's what makes it fun. Snowboard kids and Kirby's air ride were more skill-based but usually the best player just took the lead and never even saw the other players.

330 eurodoodoos is the cheapest I found.

Way too expensive for such a shitty hardware and you can play its only worthwhile game on Cemu anyways

Well the bikes are shit, but the solution is just not to use them.

9,599 MXN - 13,599.99 MXN depending on if it comes with Zelda.

That's about 489 - 693 USD.

Porfirio pls make the Peso worth 3 Dollars again.

meh,

my tablet with NES,SNES,GB,GBA,NDS,Genesis,N64 and MAME emulators and roms give me a lot more than that thing will ever.

Oh crap just found out that thing cannot even play mp4s or AVIs video files!

wow what a pile of crap.

$300
feels good to live in the colony
>Specs are mediocre, shitty games, shitty construction, useless gimmicks
terrible opinion
>I made the mistake of buying not only one but two 3DS
you bought 2 3DS not knowing if you'd even enjoy them? you're either rich or incredibly retarded
Wii U or Cemu
>Save up that money and go traveling instead or invest in a hobby or something
playing games is a hobby, though the most useless one. I usually buy systems and wait for the homebrew scene to pick up, then I pirate everything and don't waste a cent.
>Games aren't even as good anymore
that depends on the type of games you enjoy
>they've gone the same way as films
the film industry is not bad if you look past Hollywood purely commercial shit

yeah I'm a "nintendrone" but this shit doesn't belong here

Literally the best selling console of all time.

It's already beating the Wii in sales and it's not even a Christmas release.

The whole industry is shook!

>330€ for this turd
Anyway the only Nintendo series I enjoy anymore is metroid and it looks like they aren't going to release one anytime soon

Niggers here aren't realizing that a new Mario game, and spiritual succesor of Banjo and Kazooie are also coming to the switch. Autists can't plan ahead, can they?

>370 euro for the Switch
>65 euro for the game

670 sgd -> 475 usd
fuck

Even if, why would I buy it now? To collect dust?

This
Better buy it by christmas

487 usd for switch + zelda and 1-2 switch

Nigguah I've been playing Zelda since the release. Best game I've ever played. Like on the GTA V tier of greatness. But then again I actually have money to buy the console.

Did you buy any of the plastic DLC? All the thirtieth anniversary Zelda ones are sold out now.

Nope I did get a tshirt and a poster because I pre-ordered the game. Good enough for me. I just wanted that game.

637,000 Italian Lira or 351 USD

San Andreas is the best cuz it's literally an american nigger simulator

it gives you the full american nigger experience and their thinking process.

Meanwhile you can't find the damn thing

What were they thinking

>what is every nintendo release ever
They use classic toy company tactics.

It's not even close to the wii launch

It didn't reach Wii sales in Japan, UK, or America. Just random shitholes like España

Hate to break it to yah bud. But Nintendo is huge in Japan. They almost broke the wii sales on day 1 there.

About 3 Shilling

It's been 9 days, when are they going to restock? Next week, next month?

Serbia
There are no official places where Switch is being sold, just fake shit like this:
kupujemprodajem.com/Nintendo-Switch-NOVO-NA-STANJU--43387246-oglas.htm?filter_id=469
>mfw

>portable
Why do you have to be gaymen outside your home?

Where exactly are you going to be using this? In public transportation?

The
>no thanks
price

But I mean, it's not like anyone gives a shit about nintendo here so it's to be expected

>it is significantly more expensive in third/second world countries than here
What the fug? Also 380€ or about 405$.

$395 here.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpqaTdflkNU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
youtube.com/watch?v=9yFON2UON3k
Enjoy your 20FPS at 720p plastic turbine, console peasants

Lol a russian calling wealthy countries peasants. Enjoy your poverty. Oh and enjoy your nintendo switch. Oooooohh shit I forgot you can't afford one.