Get cucked cut fags as you realise that you have to spend the rest of your life with a destroyed mutilated cock that...

get cucked cut fags as you realise that you have to spend the rest of your life with a destroyed mutilated cock that will never understand true pleasure.

fortunately the rest of your life can be short if you just kill yourself fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, I'm gonna keep fucking bitches with my mutilated cock just to trigger you

Silent Hill thread?

Why are you so worried about dick?

An orgasm feels the same way regardless if the cock is cut or not.

Do you seriously think cut guys can't reach an orgasm? Do you have sex just to thrust and not have an orgasm? Are you retarded? The goal is an orgasm not how awesome it feels before that.

Male g spot is the anus

Majority of females prefer cut, get fucked.

i'll trade my feminine phimosis cock for a masculine cut cock

you do realise foregen is a thing right?

uncutfags feel more pleasure during sex (not just orgasm) since the nerves on the tip of their dick aren't as numb as cutfags
they also don't need lube to fap

give me yours then and you can take mine

Stop obsessing over cock skin OP. It's making us, your friends, and your family worry.

>An orgasm feels the same way regardless if the cock is cut or not.

Nope

Jesus christ what a poor sad sack of shit you must be if orgasms all feel the same to you

>mfw he thinks having a destroyed penis looks masculine even though almost all of europe has no problems
>mfw he doesn't realise there are surgeries for phimosis that don't completely destroy the foreskin like circumcision

>nope
>he types as though what he said was a hard fact
>his uncut micropenis quivering in ecstasy
>his greasy sausage fingers sliding from base to tip as he whispers
>"Fucking cut fags."

Maybe I've been married too long but jacking off and nutting in my girl feel the same to me.

>most of Europe

See there's your problem. You think smelly European cocks are attractive.

>male g-spot
you mean the prostate?

OP why do you make this thread?
Do you like dick are you a real life fag or are you so insecure that you need to make fun of other guys dicks. I mean look at yourself making dick thread for fuck sake, your parents are ashamed of you, your mother is drinking herself while your father is fucking crying himself. But do you care? No you make a dick thread. Why OP WHY?

Majority of females prefer to destroy the man's wealth, a cut dick, to talk about shoes they want to buy and their ice cream flavors.

I have never heard a woman doing anything beneficial for the male. sucks to be you

Maybe in the united states of jewmerica

>women are evil
>women are just in it for the (insert material good)

Oh god, what smells like insecurity?

uncut cocks are the ugliest things
looks like an alien dick

your just rejecting nature because of what happened to you its quite sad really

>posts pictures of dicks

Literal faggot

I prefer my cocks without cheese.

Enjoy your dick infections user.

Stop caring so much about other men's cocks you fags

>I really really think uncut cocks are attractive

We get it.

Well now, someone's cranky. Did mommy burn your tendies?

>small dick
>must insert shit in his urethra
>not shaved
No. that guy have a shitty penis.

calling me insecure addresses my point because ______ fill in the blank let's pretend this is grade school

How far did you think you'd get in life calling people insecure. that's how you get jobs? That's how you finish school? you just call the teacher insecure.

Your dick was mutilated and you feel nothing, women literally dont care what your dick is. Your psycho mom made your dick cut while your dad was sitting on the couch crying and now you pretend just because you can't feel anything that it's "good"

Only people with cut dicks would believe this, so much Jewish faggotry in here

False. If my dick was any more sensitive I would nut in my pants all day.

It's not like I asked for it, bastard!

i pity you because you've only been exposed to other men that have had their cocks cut up...

we cut human penises but feel no need to do the same to any other animal. humans are just idiots. no one circumcises horses or dogs or cows. but humans for some reason think it looks better to have a mutilated penis that can't feel anything.

>mfw cut fags believe that humans are incapable of keeping their own penis clean without destroying it.

do you think we're dumber than animals?

Culture: Fucked up shit people do but think it's normal because it's been happening for so long.

Circumcision should be illegal, once it's done you can't go back and the supposed benefits are debatable at best.

No matter which way you cut it, it's mutilation. I think it's crazy that we circumsize people in 2017

Look. I don't have time to read some wannabe intellectuals shit post.

How bout ya stop acting like your mom and quit thinking about my dick so much eh?

Europeans? About as smart as all the other sheep?

fuckwad... that's not my dick, that's a pic of a worm dick just to show how ugly they look.

My dick is cut and I like it that way

you don't "like it that way" you were forcibly mutilated and now pretend you enjoy it so you don't have to confront the fact that you were mutilated

>Look. I don't have time to read some wannabe intellectuals

No IQ test required, this is basic literacy, you want my IQ, I'm highest percentile.

What are you going to do with that knife cut that dog's dick? Dogs don't have foreskin

You have to deal with your broken dick not anybody else

What about loose circumcision? When soft the skin covers like 80% of my dickhead but when hard it just goes away. Also no dick cheese

stupid fuck... that's not my dick. It's a pic of some other stupid deformed fuck to show how ugly and fucked up an uncut dick looks

>Majority of females prefer cut, get fucked.
Americuck detected

you must have an iq of 3 to think that dogs don't have foreskin

That's all that OP cares about

Cut guys don't need lube to fap you retard

>I'm the highest percentile
>talking about the picture as if the person who posted it took it
>talking about circumcising a dog

This, the skin is loose enough to where you can slide that shit my man, maybe not the same way a wormcock would but it works just as well.

>you live in America

Treating that like an insult is why we're number 1.

>you must have an iq of 3

No IQ test required, this is basic literacy, you want my IQ, I'm highest percentile.

What are you going to do with that knife cut that dog's dick? Dogs don't have foreskin

oh hell nah... sue the doc of that cock

>when the walls break down and he goes full retard

Kek

Good, I cum too early as it is.

If your penile frenulum is gone, then the person who circumcised you fucked up. I'm cut, and my frenulum is intact.

I'm not even reading your shit. like what is there to read, you wanted to promote your mutilated dick, people reminded you you have nothing to be proud of, so youre going to post a few harassment jpegs because people who have mutilated dicks are the type of people who prey on people dumping harassment jpegs nobody looks at

I'm in a different thread, going to tab to this one to copy paste a few times and then this thread will be over, literally, nobody is looking at anything youre posting in this thread. Your dick is ruined. Your problem. Your life. You dont like it then #JumpForTrump

you do realize being cut is why you cum early

He wants dick pics for his collection. He's a faggot.

Literal faggot seeks validation about his shmegma dick in front of other guys

most quacks do get rid of it

I went to my urologist a few years ago for phimosis before I knew of stretching exercises, he took a look at my penis and said I have to be circed. So he gives me a date for the operation the next year. In the mean time I learned about stretching exercises and had gotten topical steroid cream and was stretching it twice a day. When the time came for the operation I showed him I now had a normal functional foreskin, but he still said it needed to be done....

I hate doctors sometimes

>I'm not even reading

Dont lie to me now young man.

>ur harassing me cause you have a circumcised penis

No. I'm doing so because you're a fool.

>I'm literally admitting to shit posting cause I'm mad

Kek. Just. Kek.

I'm not even reading your shit. like what is there to read, you wanted to promote your mutilated dick, people reminded you you have nothing to be proud of, so youre going to post a few harassment jpegs because people who have mutilated dicks are the type of people who prey on people dumping harassment jpegs nobody looks at

I'm in a different thread, going to tab to this one to copy paste a few times and then this thread will be over, literally, nobody is looking at anything youre posting in this thread. Your dick is ruined. Your problem. Your life. You dont like it then #JumpForTrump

sue him for medical malpractice take the fuckers licence

source on the left dick in OPs picture?

ever heard of cleaning your dick?

Supposedly it's going to be on the market by 2019

Remember. Intentional flooding is against the rules. Wouldn't want you to get banned from the only place you can interact with people on due to that top tier autism.

>Remember. Intentional flooding is against the rules.

I mean if this is how you wanna react then by all means. Let me encourage you. Kek

If I knew where you lived, I would come over to your house and fight you, you little bitch.

It was 2yrs ago, anyway I didn't get it done and stormed out.
(probably should have mentioned it in the paragraph)

kosher penis mutilation produces serial killers

Pretty sure that's just a meme.

someone has a butthurt because no women will suck his cheesy anteater

Meet me tomorrow. At this address 2349 Jericho Turnpike, Garden City Park, NY 11040

>The goal is an orgasm not how awesome it feels before that

Confirmed virgin

That one on the left looks painful

Same

dam you should have taken him to court that would definitely netted you a nice profit and cost him his medical licence

Fuck you you little bitch I bet you wouldn't do shit.

Here lemme get those rules for ya. Just incase you're unaware.

Sup Forums.org/rules

Show up. See. It's up to you man.

>no one is looking at anything you're posting

Hold the phone. You have to look at them to link them right?

The spice must flow.

Something about crying about rules, wow, ive never seen somebody with a mutilated dick go this far, i actually hit paydirt

I have your entire insecurity and your self image in the palm of my hand, and oh, by the way

I wont be reading anything youre writing. It was nice of you to let me know i slashed open your central nerve system

I'm not even posting jpegs anymore, i always post images when i post. You're fucking with a nigga who don't give a fuck. Empty the clip and roll the window up.

Majority of females don't care. Lol why the fuck would they care ever?

>ur dick

Would you stop thinking about my dick? I'm asking you now. Come on man.

>will never understand true pleasure
If we dont know, then why would we care...

Cutfags don't have to live with it the rest of their life, there are restoring techniques that you can do. Sadly, it can only replace the functionality, rarely the pleasure.

Also this is bait you fags.

>Hold the phone. You have to look at them to link them right?

No. I'm only reading a few now cause I know I've truly caught every insecurity you have by the balls. It's actually funny now. I thought you'd stop talking to somebody who isn't reading anything you have to say.

But you're literally a guy with a chopped up dick, internally crying, wishing anybody would give you validation.

Hopefully uncut dicks are disease, women like cut, none of that is true, youre literally some random asshole who will never feel sexual pleasure

>Would you stop thinking about my dick?

Yeah I can cut the rest of it off if you like. Why not piss from a tube. Like why still have your dick on your body.

>I'll ruin this thread
>ill show them
>they'll all know i am not to be Internet bullied

Kek

cuckhold
cuckhold everywhere

Have fun with that gross ass lint covered ant eater you call a penis
>Be careful not to get in stuck in your zipper after a piss

Somebody was crying about rules and youre still doing the same green text wizardry you've always done, still nobody is reading any of it, and your only input is saying the word kek, which isnt even a word, lmao

Circumcision threads are awesome you can find grown adults who will never have a fully healed sense of self worth

There is no difference between cut and uncut. it is male mutilation. Same as blacks do to women to show dominance, Americans and Jews belong to their women, so their mothers destroy their sexual pleasure

>making threats now

Kek. You're just hilarious. And I mean that. I haven't seen anyone get this pissed in a while, to the point of just repetition and copy pasting.

Now I imagine the reason you stopped that latter cause you went and checked those rule now didn't ya? Like I said. I wouldn't wanna see ya get banned from your only source of social interaction. However negative it might be.

only fags talk about other guys dicks, fag

>Kek. You're just hilarious.

Nothings funny kid your mother mutilated your dick because she didn't want you having a full life, that's funny

Like i bet youre not even successful I bet all you do is drink beer and watch TV and your mom still cut your dick so that you wouldnt be able to touch yourself properly.

Shut the fuck up queers nobody wants to read your multiparagraph essays