If I'm a U.S. citizen and wish to move to Europe, where should i go /Euro b'ers?

If I'm a U.S. citizen and wish to move to Europe, where should i go /Euro b'ers?
>pic not related

Those were some shitty quints

My advice would be don't. Not a single person I know likes or has any respect for Americans.

Yuropoor here. Why do you want to go to Europe ? If I were you I would stay in America.
nice quints btw

Just for a life change, maybe not forever or anything.

As a someone from the west, you would be considered rich in some shitty countries. Why not move to India or some shit for a year where you can afford to buy a small island and hire hot young servers to take care of you for the price of a New York apartment.

Austria or Switzerland obviously. Highest standard of living in Europe.

Iceland. One of the friendlier countries in Europe. Also, not many niggers

Well if you're not affraid of learning another language you could go in any of the western countries, you won't be very disoriented and you'll still notice a lot of little differences in the lifestyle.
However it's difficult to suggest you any country : every western countries in europe is very peculiar and moreover, every province has its own tradition and culture sometimes. That depends what you're looking for.

Also you could try to ask this question on Sup Forums you'll have much more answer

Fuck off, stay where you are, we don't want you here!

"Americans" learning another language? You are dreaming...

come here in Italy, I'll offer you a cappuccino

quints, you can go where ever the fuck you pleases.

I actually took Elementary Italian for a few months haha. Giocare al calcio

you can also learn "leccare la figa" or "porco dio", bitches love that shit.

That is not how languages are learned. I don't know about you... but I speak three languages. Two of them fluently... I don't actually NEED them in daily life.

However, if you actually DO believe, that Europe needs a cunt like you. Learn the fucking language! Don't be the dickhead who relies on "English" only.

Also, be aware of the fact that you don't speak English, but American-English. You WILL be looked down upon just because of this,

But couldn't you argue that American English is a more refined English? ;D

> refined

lol

Well, it was a revolution...

How was it a revolution?