>tfw aho is one of the first NHL players younger than I am

feels bad desu

I love Quickie desu

canes

why are the commentators so high up?

>you now remember Jordan Staal

stålberg will score tonight

you read it here first desu

I always liked him, hope he does well in for the Canes.

is he a fourth liner there?

Another Norgefag making a Rangers thread?

First fucking time.

hello to you.

Yes, playing with Bickell and McClement

who is behind that mask?

I think it's Lundqvist.

>rags @ herps

I made a funy

just saw his instagram, pretty funny

>tfw just realised mcilrath is on the pic too and it was just before he got waived

Dat pressure.

Zucc baby

zuuuuuuuuuuuuucc

>rimi
rip in peace

it's in before the goalie interference

lol

Do you have a hockey league Holland? You got like the best skaters in the world.

Staal looked totally lost on that one

Oh fuck. Damn good play by the Canes though.

nice little move tbph

there is one, semi-pro. i've been to a few games.

we've also got one of the best field hockey teams in the world. you figure we could combine them at some point but no luck yet.

nice goal by skinner, has to be said

as usual

Hank is more handsome than your goalie

fugg zucc should've had another

Ok that's cool. I don't remember you playing handball but now you got a nice womens team.

You will be a Group A team in no time if you really go for hockey. All them good skaters man.

handball has gotten very popular amongst girls here, so that's why we have a good team now. not popular for boys though. my older brother is a massive handball fan though.

yeah would be nice. unfortunately the sport just isn't popular at all here. i suppose maybe if we had one really good player (kind of like kopitar and slovenia) it would get more popular.

personally i've never talked hockey irl with anyone apart from a canadian in a budapest hostel after he noticed my adam graves phonecase

big shock

open house in the rangers defence

Hockey ain't popular up here. It's just enough to keep a league alive. No money and no real intentions to make it big at all. All the talents goes to football. We got like the shittiest football players in the world but they keep pouring money on it and they get all the press and all the focus. The only other hockey fan i know is my dad.

We had like an Olympic qualifier, and i asked the shitheads at work if they gonna watch it. No one even knew that it was a qualifier. They just laugh at me lol.

These are the same shitheads that fucking drive their kids to the football field and watch everything football on TV. Crazy shit.

hvor er du fra?

Small place with no rink, that's all I'm gonna say.

I was afraid this was gonna happen tonight

Dat save.

No early goal, so Rangers gonna lose tonight.

This one had trap game written all over it

So good one on one.

>getting neutral zone trapped during power play

tbf I watch a lot of football too and played it as well, but I honestly had no clue about ice hockey at all. I got NHL 2004 by mistake, my dad was supposed to get me NBA Live (love basketball too) but got NHL 2004 and that's how I got to know a few thing about hockey. Then about a year and a half ago I temporarily became NEET and just got hooked on hockey and was able to watch games every night.

There are no rinks around me too, I live a city with about 55k people and we have about five indoor halls, five different football clubs all with their own pitches, olympic pool and a field hockey team. no rink.

zuccarello is too fucking good man

>no early rangos games for the next (((14))) days

feels bad man

Skinner on fire

Always is against >us

JUST

>all those wasted hats

wew that was close

Cardinals are playing good now.

>Losing your country's youth to fagball.

Ice hockey should be perfect for your ice athletes! Winter is your best sport!

Getting real predictable with those little passes off the boards. Pucks not getting deep anymore either

>Down 1 need the puck
>Better put Girardi and Holden on the ice

Good game Cardinals. Hard fucking work pays off.

Everything seemed so sloppy