You wake up one day and your dick is replaced with a vagina

You wake up one day and your dick is replaced with a vagina

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/11/21/the-categories-were-made-for-man-not-man-for-the-categories/
nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Introduction.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put things inside myself

Fuck myself to death

Fuck yourself .... oh wait , you have no dick O_o

Depends, If I had the side effects of being a bich I'd probably kill myself.

Start prostituting myself

dress like a girl and have sex with old men for money

masturbate furiously

start taking T shots so i dont lose my gainz bro

Flick the bean

gonna be a whore

Go to a scientist and get paid.

You're all a bunch of faggot twinks btw

my dick is confused

use my magical vagina powers to banish demons from the land

Head to the market to buy cucumbers and mirrors.

>self checkout is broken

I'd kill myself for being a fat ugly woman

Your brain is confused, your dick knows exactly what's up.

Fucking rejoice.
I am trans/a trap anyways, so it's cool.
No more tucking for me.

>inb4 "faggot"

Suicide.

My life as a man is over, and without my penis, the patriarchy will opress me with manspreading and fart-rape.

Death is better than that.

do you admit your mental illness? Or do you buy into bulshit Tumblr definitions of gender?

i mean, im straight and all, but like, i dont know if i should fap to this or no
i think no since all the other parts are man and thats kinda fag
also i wouldnt fuck traps cuz i aint attracted to dicks

I bet you waited 9672 threads just to find a suitable situation to post this picture

chain myself in the kitchen

I'll go through the express lane.

its not often i get to post that picture

Go to plastic surgeon for tits, would start drinking female hormones, and become a lesbian....

You'd like that, wouldn't ya? Get yourself on the cover of National Geographic

>fart-rape
Careful where you say that. Studies show that 9/10 women are survivors of fart-rape, but are too scared to speak up.

I don't know, I guess I don't mind being "Mentally ill".
Like, it honestly just makes me happy. I'd be super depressed if I was still a closeted transgender.
I do call myself a girl, but I don't really care if other people don't.

nah mate, thats actually a mental illness, look it up
Gender dysphoria

And not look like a homely chick? Woe is me ..woe is me...

Drinking hormones?
Nope, that's not how it works. You have to take up to 5 pills daily.

Although if you had a fully functioning vagina with ovaries, your body would produce oestrogen anyways and there would be no testosterone in your system.

slatestarcodex.com/2014/11/21/the-categories-were-made-for-man-not-man-for-the-categories/

a long read but i think it will benefit you

I'm from the UK so I am gonna go off of what the nhs says, even if they are a bunch of pussies not trying to offend anyone.

"This mismatch between sex and gender identity can lead to distressing and uncomfortable feelings that are called gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is a recognised medical condition, for which treatment is sometimes appropriate. It's not a mental illness." - NHS nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Introduction.aspx

can I have my dick back some day?
if yes, I'd fuck everything I can
if no, I'd fuck everything I can, then kill myself
bc seriously, who'd stay with woman parts? these are complicated and messy things. it's great to use them but I wouldn't want to have to maintain one of my own.

Kill myself

Stop working and get an easy life

Yeah ur right bout vagina making hormones...
But still, tits dont grow themselwes,

>not trying to offend anyone
Then don't go off of what they say, you fucking kike. It's no secret that facts now bend to feelings.

That's what the female hormone does, grows tits.
It doesn't happen over night, trust me. But it happens eventually.

Well as I said, I honestly don't care.
People have opinions, and I fully support freedom of speech, so I ma gonna let them believe what they want.

It makes me happy and stops me from feeling sad and fucked up, so I am going to continue on calling myself female.

"facts" have always bent to feelings

Play with it for a day until its red and raw and feels like its going to fall apart.

on day two when the changes are not reversed suicide would be the only option.

Go buy some tits to match shave myself bald
Plastic surgery on face
Become female twitch streamer
Make millions

That's fine. Lots of people really like to feel girly. The only problem I have is when people try to change what facts are allowed, or (in the case of Tumblrites) just make shit up out of thin air about how gender is supposedly some kind of innate spectrum. I know "mental illness" really has a stigmatic sound to it, and I understand why one might not want to use that terminology, but I have no tolerance for baseless pseudo-science and redefinitions.

Well i want bigger ones and faster.

How so?

Well that's good. 'Cause I won't deny I was born a boy. I know I was born a boy, and that I wasn't a girl in a boys body.
I am a transgender girl, which is not the same as a real girl and may never not be, but as long as it keeps me mentally stable I am happy.

what have you done to brent corrigan

D E L E T E T H I S

okay you go back in time somehow, to the ancient land of israel. and you try to tell king david that the great whale, was in fact a mammal and not a fish.

king david replies, "i do not know what these words are, fish... mammal...We have beh, four legged creatures who walk on land, and behemeh, finned creatures of the sea. The money for beh goes towards hunters, and the money for behemeh goes to fisheries..."

you spend weeks explaining mammals have microscopic hair and breastfeed. King David seems to accept this.

"Fine," he says, "the whale is a mammal. But i still consider it a behemeh"

This is how "facts" have been based on feelings.

Right now we feel that phyloteny is the be all end all, but other cultures and people feel different

in the same way, "woman" can mean different things to different people/cultures. no ones right or wrong, because objective truth doesn't exist. just appeals to authority in the field of biology

Continue living as a wizard.

How can women be real if our eyes aren't real?

>What do
Nothing...ever again. Life would be easier and you would have more rights, all of a sudden.

fuck yourself with dildo

Hume would say its impossible to determine if anythings real, just worry if its useful

You deserve a Kek m8