youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
sagewisdom.org/experienceca.html
youtu.be/OchyYnlHTdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Krokodil....best shit u'll ever and will try

Heroin.

where can you get it? alphabay?

Try salvia, you can get it at most headshops. Use a torch lighter and smoke it out of your bong.

what power?

5x to start? or should I jump to 10 or 20

Bath Salts and Krokodil

Cocaine is one helluva drug

molly at a rave if you can get legit shit.

2ci if your brave.

xanax and weed mix is fun.

xanax and adderall mix is also fun.

xanax and alcohol mix (but 2 beer max unless you wanna throw up for an hour).

cheqqed

Russsssiiiiaaaa my friend RUSSIA

ketamine

i hear that shit can go for 100 a g around here :(. my cousin used to do coke

Mushrooms. Definitely mushrooms.

All drugs are as nothing compared to Heroin. Just try not to take it too often......

LSD and you won't need any other drug ever again

Thats's the purivi

whats it feel like?

definitely will try xanax, sounds chill af

Kek

Do sizzurp

totally awesome sweet alabama liquid snake

idk about that

whats the best way to do heroin without injecting it?

best response in this thread

Weed laced cocaine, step up to the don Crack and finally taper off with some sweet heroin

Chew it

Id start with x10, that's what worked for me finally. 5 won't do shit bro, go for x20 if you're a real champ. Only lasts 15 minutes or less anyway.

don't listen to this nigger you'll die

coke is the next logical step

Going to do DXM today, it's literally just robutussin and I chug it or take the pill, pills are easier to me, you can buy it at Walmart or Walgreens, look it up, it's not hard to get.

I recommend DMT. It will unlock a whole new dimension and you will never look at life the same again

can you do saliva all day?

Who u calling nigger? NIGGA?

why coke

Saliva sure...all day everyday...Salvia now thats a diff story

Not really, after doing about a gram or so you won't be able to get the same effects unless you wait it out til the next day.

You can sniff it or smoke it but, honestly, without the needle you are wasting it.

I recommend DMX it is very good high.

X Gon' Give it to ya
youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI

X Gon' Give it to ya

wat

can i get a better deal online? any good sites?

well what if you're not trying to die?

DMX makes you crash hard tho right?

Yeah, lead. Preferably at your head, travelling at a hihg speed.

Cocaine is awesome, but if you make a habit of it it'll suck you dry. My best advice: try it if someone offers it to you; don't start buying it yourself.

kek

I smoked some concentrated salvia and had the scariest 45 seconds of my life. It was basically like this:

sagewisdom.org/experienceca.html

If you're the kind of person who as a kid stuck your finger into light sockets out of curiosity, you might want to try salvia. Otherwise leave it alone.

ride or die botch

Hypodermic insertion is no more lethal than inhalation. Go steady initially, illegal drugs vary significantly in strength. I lost a couple of buddies that way.

I'd honestly just find a shop dude, why wait to get high. Plus fuck shipping prices

DXM you phegs.

Just get a bottle of triple C and go to town. I prefer to mix it with sprite and vodka. You'll be seeing stars and start to get the robo walk when you peak. An easy high without a crash would just be nyquil and dph. The high is good and the nyquil keeps you from crazy ass scary hallucinations.

Once you get used to depressants then move to special K. Special K is good because it's intramuscular so you just poke your arm, push and go. Much safer and less addictive than opioids.

Lots of giggling, music sounds rad, loss of motor functions (in a good/fun way) feels like your walking on marshmallows. Its like weed sent from outer space.

lsd, mushrooms, mdma, ketamine

nice dubs

thanks for the link i'll check it out! sounds like not my ride but i'll see whats up

nice dubs as well good sir

thank you for the advice, i'll try my first line or something if my cousin comes back around anytime soon

OP HERE ~~~~~

anyone have good ways of finding these drugs? via internet or real life?

heroin

ya by far weirdest experience of my life and I've done a few drugs, I turned into a red school brick building and then had the cool aide man burst through me, and then I turned into a chruch a bunch of little machine elf things were fucking around in. Completely bizarre and nonsensical. The second time I tried it I turned into a machine that compounded itself and I felt all of it, it was horrible. Don't fuck around with this stuff unless you know what your getting into.

youtu.be/OchyYnlHTdo

then once you've tripped a handful of times, you can try dmt

someone likes there hallucinogesn

candyflip with some nitrous and then do ketamine/weed on the comedown, take some piracetam so you remember it and maybe even some during the comedown or if you start freaking.

has anyone died taking salvia? sounds scary as shit

my cousin smoked pot once and tried to suck my grandpas dick

dont get drugs on the internet, unless you really know what you're doing. which you clearly dont. literally ask the people you smoke weed with if they can get anything else. not difficult. or go to a rave or an electronic show and ask strangers there, but that can be sketchy cuz some faggots like to pass off fake shit as real.

*some phenibut during the comedown

a fucking smart drug lmao

ketamine is my favorite, too bad it's to hard to find. other ones would be lsd and mushrooms. if you don't mind the risk and you can use responsibly, benzos amphetamines and opiates are fun too, but only in moderation. never take downers to counteract uppers either.

2cb all day boi

My brother took it and told everyone he was trapped in a football for an hour. I don't want any part of it.

>wanna try some new shit

Take ecstasy and get fucked in the ass. Serious.

fuck, I forgot about nitrous, yeah do that op. you can get whippets from most smoke shops

your cousin is the gayest faggot that ever lived

ah the gas, feelsgoodman

where are you at that its hard to find? Its all over my city all the time

My nigger

east coast, you?

im just new to the city, I brought a pound of weed with me when I moved so I'm pretty set on kush for months. i'm in a small city about an hour away from houston

And they say weed isn't a gateway drug

not that I know of, I doubt it, only harm is psychological, oh and you come back sweating balls and feel generally uncomfortable. No way you could do enough to have much psychical impact. Psychological completely different story. Shit the first and last time my friend did it he hallucinated having knives thrust into his lungs and felt it, obviously never wanted to do it again after that. I learned a lot from it though and the first trip was okay if not completely nonsensical, kind of completely turned my idea of reality on its head seeing the potential for how out of it you can get (IE in another world quite literally from your perspective, shows you how malleable your reality is). But like I said I wouldn't really fuck with at least the extract, I hear the plain leaf isn't too crazy.

>benzos amphetamines and opiates
>moderation
yeah stay away from these unless you can discipline yourself. They will ruin you.

well i started drinking first, which gave me the courage to smoke pot.

so i'd say alcohol is the gateway drug here you nigger

Chicago

benzo is like a xanax right? i heard klonopin feels good

that's probably true for some people. weed is such a shit tier "drug", it gets boring fast. the only time it's actually decent is when it's combined with other drugs or you're trying to sleep.

MAGIC
MUSHROOMS

Camden?

tf don't listen to this faggot trap CD sissy fuckboi

Except when there's just 10 tank heads in a room with a 5ft tank, sucking down as much gas as possible. That shit gets pretty gross

>weed
>shit tier "drug"
>implying weed isn't a drug
>implying weed isn't top tier drug

He's a god damn liar, salvia dosnt last that long.Shut up faggot, don't be a pussy, it's not that bad.No one has or will ever die from Salvia, don't be a puss if you're trying new drugs.

Yeah, or Valium. Be really careful, they will give you worse withdrawals than heroin.

what's a typical "tank-head" look like?

it is starting to get a bit boring, maybe i should look into dabs

>i've never had salvia extract

>i've kushed enough
clearly you haven't, smoke more ya little bitch

benzos give you the worst withdrawls?? wtf

Time is relative. If it felt like an hour, it was an hour.

If you take them long term and cold turkey, it's worse than alcohol withdrawal

your right, i shouldn't let some fag on the internet tell me what to do, i'll go hit up my smoke shop soon

well i'll keep kushing but i want some new shit nigger

opiate withdrawals are shit but benzodiazepine withdrawals will leave you with long lasting psychological effects, sometimes the physical symptoms last months too and it can be deadly.

Festival kid, long hair. Some hippy rocks hanging around their necks. Sounds half retarded from all the gas they've sucked up

DO NOT do xan and adderall lmao

god damn it this just made me laugh so hard, thank you kind sir

hayden?