/v4/ + friends

wake up dummies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Strank
kvhbeskydy.sk/vojenska-piesen-a-jej-svedectvo-ej-co-zme-to-za-vojaci/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/kurva anyátok/ doesn't exist yet
>/v4/ is deader than usual
I have to have to click that return button, don't I?

jó napot!

Dobry den :D

what are your plans for today?

I have to go in the city and do some uni stuff, after that I go to my grandmas place for lunch and birthday celebrations. You?

>birthday celebrations
how old is she?
>You?
gotta catch a train, maybe read up on foreign trade policy for tomorrow's lecture, other that i am free to do whatever i want

It's not her birthday. My family gets together for every birthday. Today we celebrate the ppl born in march, so it's me and one of my uncles and also the nameday of my grandpa.

What do you study?

>Today we celebrate the ppl born in march
first time i ever heard about something like this, so you do this every month?
>so it's me
how close to wizardhood are you going to be this year?
>What do you study?
CS, you?

up & hungover

>i will never just chill in my underwater garden watching peaceful giants swim by after a dangerous exploration trip in deep dark trenches of the ocean

>deep water

>Literally live in a sheltered bay where the demand for luxury housing and the engineering capability will probably lead to underwater housing developments in my lifetime

>first time i ever heard about something like this, so you do this every month?
Not every month, but when we have at leats two or three ppl to celebrate. I never met anyone whos family does this either, but it's good custom I think. My grandma tries really hard to keep the family together.
>how close to wizardhood are you going to be this year?
I have 10 years of abstinence left to complete my training. Getting scared desu
>cs
So the foreign trade policy is for a mandatory economics class?
>you?
Computer engineering

In Poland we don't celebrate birthdays after 18th ones. My name's day is in 3,5 month.

>My grandma tries really hard to keep the family together.
we have noone like that, everybody tends to their own pile of shit, but we have lots of family events coming up so i gotta get some excuses ready for the inevitable "So user, do you have a gf yet?"
>I have 10 years of abstinence left to complete my training. Getting scared desu
same here, So user, why don't you have a gf?
>So the foreign trade policy is for a mandatory economics class?
the class is not mandatory, i picked it because i am interested in the subject and enjoyed the mandatory econ classes, i will also get 5 credits so that is nice
>Computer engineering
that is more hardware oriented then CS, right? do you like it?

I just want to be loved

co to kurwa jest

>gonna wake up with a hangover

Shit!

Its only scary because you haven't properly explored it yet

i am awake

unless i can see what is on the bottom from surface i am not going there, for all i know there could be some Cthulhu-like creature down there and i don't like that notion one bit

anyone ever sat in the very last row of a plane? was it bad?

People take shits in the toilets that are right behind you. Low class!

>i will always be an autistic engineer even in games

feels bad man

that doesnt sound too good
fortunately it will be a short flight

I am aquaphobic, i feel you, but its not that bad when you are walking down on the seabed

it's better to sit in front that is all i will say

i am not aquaphobic per se, i like water and swimming, i just hate not knowing what's down there
what is the game about?

Mind if I migrate here? /cum/ is full of nothing but repulsive queers.

welcome to my thread

Me too, thats why i don't even go swimming in the ocean, it gives me panic attacks

Well basically: Ship crashed into an ocean planet and you are a survivor who is trying to get by. It gets comfy as fuck once you build Seamoth who can sink in big depths and 80% of the dangerous fauna can't harm you inside of it.

>gotta get some excuses ready for the inevitable "So user, do you have a gf yet?"
>tfw i know this feel

>that is more hardware oriented then CS, right?
Yeah, we learn about physics and circuits and stuff. I could've gone to cs as well but at the one notable uni that has it, the degree was called programming mathematican in the past. Since then the name was changed, but the course didn't. I like maths, but not that much.
>do you like it?
Yup, it's pretty good, but difficult af.

Btw, I'm going to the city atm, so I don't know how often I can reply. Vodafon has a shitty data plan.

Now hold on if Texas gets special privileges to join v4 I wanna join it too, fuck /cum/

t. Louisiana

i dont know anything about your state
what can you tell me about it?

its gay and poor and full of niggers

cajun food is fucking lit tho

It's generally a big swamp area east to Texas with a French culture and spicy food.

>cajun food
what that be?

I know its a french rapestate

Thank you Hungary!

It's basically just seafood tbqh.

Sometimes we add potatoes and corn if we have crawfish boils.

What's this? Why do you have wine with magyar written on it?

looks bretty good john.

what does kurva anyatok mean
what does magyar cigany mean

>It's basically just seafood tbqh.

Understatement of the Day.

Cajuns know how to season.

All you need to know is that you are a kurva cigány

its because there are lots of czechs in texas, same thing with Pennsylvania but slovaks and I think

It's still seafood. I've lived here all my life. Just because you put seasoning on it doesn't make it any different than it already is.

It's like putting a hat on somebody and labeling them differently when you're neglecting their original identity.

I always ask to sit near the emergency exit because im a big guy and theres the most amount of free space in the cheap flights

also i am awake

cant change the seat unless i pay for it desu
welcome

Americans are welcome, one of the guys who raised the flag on top of Mount Suribachi on Iwo Jima was a Slovak immigrant from Pennsylvania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Strank

>tfw european immigrants fight for USA
>mfw they put aside their cultural differences
>brothers in arms all of them
>tfw any obstacle can be overcome if americans work together
Beautiful

no no these are always free from what I noticed and stewardess pick some people to change their places for this one before start of the flight. Once you are on your seat just ask her if you can go there. Always works for me t b h

why dont you want to accept muslim americans then?

>feel like i am sick, powerless and about to collapse any second
>feel like a leaf that is getting blown around in the wind just barely not touching ground
>feel like a lost rat that is just barely surviving off the leftovers
I want this life to end so much.

Talk to someone who isn't /r9k/, shit helps.

We do..

But in small numbers.

Be a little bit more specific next time.

i am awake

but Drumpf!

Isn't he an outrageous, immoral racist?

Its why I voted for him of course.

People never tell me anything that i don't already know. Its why i don't even want to visit psychiatrist, all he will tell me is "stop doing drugs, start lifting, make a schedule, get your life in order, face your childhood complexes, try out your sexuality"

welcome

Good morning

we celebrate 40s but it's a sad celebration

what is the win condition? is there some end game goal? or is it just about exploring?

That I'm afraid is simply beach's we, as humans just don't know enough about humans to fix them effectively.
Why when fixing a computer the first steps are reboot and reunstall drivers? Because that works most of the time even though don't know how it affected the internal magic.
Just throw darts at that list, try the thing, rinse and repeat until something sticks to the wall

>crafting open world survival
>goals

aniem

aniem i mieczem

>tfw you have gained 8 kilos in the last 6 months

happened to me once as well
gave me a big scare
didn't want to end up as a complete fatty so i stopped eating bread and carbs in general
lost all i gained and then some, but i've gotten really sick of the kinds of food i ate and started eating burgers and ordering pizzas again

If it was 8 kilos of muscle I'd be happy

i suspect it's my diet but i don't wanna change that, my m8 got fit and changed his diet but he looks miserable as fuck
it's 8 kilos of fat around the waist i think, at least i don't have to use all the holes on my belt
funnily enough my BMI is 23 now which is perfectly normal and healthy
maybe i will hit the gym and cycle all that shit off when i hit 90kg

>he was actually born in Slovakia and wasn't just muh heritage
>he didn't make it out of the battle
thank you for your sacrifice, Slovaks

user, eating €1 deep frozen pizzas and lard on bread five days of the week is fine when you're 20, but your metabolism is going to slow down at some point, you have to take that into account

awww shit, i am fucked

Hi

Ahoj

hejka

Are there any good marches our militaries still used?
I know they're mostly out of fashion with militaries around the world but they're usually some great music (Ééérika, pesničky Imp. Japonska, some classical compositions,...).

The only thing I could find (that's not Austrian German screeching from the AH times) was this:
>kvhbeskydy.sk/vojenska-piesen-a-jej-svedectvo-ej-co-zme-to-za-vojaci/

Hi friend

So how're your weekends going?

wasn’t he rusyn??

Yes, but are you saying Rusyns aren't Slovaks too, you racist?
>In interviews of former Marines conducted years later, many documented in the book Flags of Our Fathers written by James Bradley (son of corpsman John Bradley), he is described by men who served with him as "a Marine's Marine", a true warrior and leader, who led his men by example. Strank often told his men, "Follow me, and I'll try to bring you all safely home to your mothers." One former Marine who served with Strank stated, "He was the kind of Marine you read about, the kind they make movies about."
dog bless

we should replace janosik with this guy, seems a better national hero

>wants to replace janosik for some rusyn american
>calls himself a slovak

it was breddy gud, while i was waiting for a bus from train to dorms i met the qt classm8, we chatted and joked around on our way to dorms, but now i unpacked and found out i forgot my pajamas at home [spoiler]again[/spoiler]
how's yours?

there is literally nothing wrong with being a Rusyn, Tatar, Kashub, Karaim, or Sorbian.

>i forgot my pajamas at home [spoiler]again[/spoiler]
top kek, why don't you stick a note on the door or something?

usually when i come home from uni i grab a fresh pair of pajamas to sleep in during weekend and then take them with me to uni for the week, then bring them back home, repeat
this weekend i slept in my underwear because it was so warm so the whole system fell apart

well, sleep in underwear, where's the problem?

morning erection, i don't want to disturb my roomm8s

if your erection can't be seen through pajamas then I pity you

>backpedalling.exe
okay let me put it this way, i find it odd to walk around with erection in underwear, in pajamas it's more acceptable

I understand, I was just mocking you. I also hated times when I was unable to wear something loose in the morning